Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

Where can I find my drivers license number?
Find answers to your legal question.

Where can I find my drivers license number?

I can not for the life of me find my wallet. (I had it like 4 days ago right here, haven't left the house since, and can no longer find it! *is very frustrated*) So OTHER than on my drivers license, is there a place I can find out my drivers license number within 2 days?

George A
DMV or whichever agency that issues driver's licenses in your state or you can call your insurance agent to see if they have a copy of it in their records.

Since you cannot find it & you are required by law to have it on you when you are driving & be able to produce your license if asked by a police officer when you are driving, just go to DMV & tell them you lost your license & get a duplicate issued to you. It will cost a few dollars (should be less than $20)

godzdomane
Rating
Call your insurance company. they should have it on file. Also, you could contact the place that you transferred the title at. Most of them will keep your license number on file as well. If all else fails, drive really fast, and then ask the cop.

entidtil
call your DOT. but why is it more important to you to have just the Number rather than the license itself?

chill25@bellsouth.net
Rating
insurance card

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Any idea in the state of PA how much Firestone Auto centers charge for inspection/emissions test?
I usually have a friend of the family do mine but that involves leaving it over night and I'd rather wait for this to be done-- any idea about pricing- I didn't see the actual prices on ...

Insurance for a 17 year old male?
How much would I be looking at for insurance for my first car if it were a;
Mini Cooper D (1.6 litre)
or a
Ford Fiesta (Style Plus / 1.6 or 1.4 im not sure.)

Thank you, I ...

Can i drive on my parents comperhensive car insurance evan though i dont have a full driving licence?
im starting to drive am i able to drive on my parent comperhensive car insurance whilst in learning?...

Do you have to be insured before you get your G2?
Im not insured, and I plan to get my G2 In april, When i do, i will be insured under my parents name....

OMG! Did I hit someone's vehicle?
About two days ago, I was driving in traffic. I had to push my brakes really quick to stop my car. I stopped really close to the vehicle in front of me. Because there were no bumps and I heard no ...

How long should it take for an insurance company to total a car?
A corvette lost control of his car and we tried to avoid him and slammed head on into the guardrail. it's been almost 3 weeks and we haven't heard anything. Every time we call the adjuster, ...

Will my drivers licence have my original pic? if i lost it and get a new one?
i was just wondering if i get a new drivers licence will it have my original pic ? and does any one know how much it costs?what other id do i need?i live in winnipeg manitoba. thanks a ...

I GOT IN a bad accident ....Totalled the car?
i got into an accident no to long ago, and i have not been working. My insuance cancelled on the day after the accident. I cant pay for the insurance. But they say i wont be covered if i dont? What ...

Do I have to pay for repairing the other person's car?
I got into an accident yesterday and it was my fault, I hit his car, so I got the most minimal coverage on car insurancefor liability/property damage of $10000, so if that person's car repair ...

How close is this the drivers permit test to the real one?
How close is this test to the real one?
i want to know how close this test is to the the real washington state test for your permit is their more answers or the same
http://www.dol.wa.gov/...

Informing DVLA........................
i got my car taken by bailiffs

can i just write DVLA a letter saying

"i am no longer the registered keeper of this vehicle" and do i need to give them any further ...

New York State driver responsibility assessment on top of $360 speeding fine?
I was in the middle of upstate New York with no one on the road, and ended up driving 80 in a 55. Obviously, very dumb, but I'm not really the speeding type and I unfortunately spaced out RIGHT N...

If u get a ticket for running a red light how much does the ticket cost and does it stay in your record?
i need to ...

The genetic opera REPO!?
What did you guys think of the movie?
i know that the stomach cutting was hella fake but the movie was good!
who were your favorite characters? mine we BLIND MAG and AMBER SWEET and REPO MAN...

Teen drivers license 17 1/2?
i am about to turn 18 in 4 months . i passed 17 1/2 already. can i get my drivers license in California with out drivers ed or any of that stuff? can you tell me how?...

Can my friend borrow my car for her NJ road test, does an owner of the car have to be present (my parents)?
My parents own the car, I drive it, and she has no car that follows the NJ requirements - does one of my parents have to be there for her to drive the car for the road test?...

I got into a major car accident early this morning, it wasn't my fault do I have to tell my insurance company?
There was a six car pile up and a tractor trailer involved. The driver in front of me slammed their foot on the brakes and I had to do the same which caused my car to spin four times around and I ...

Car Insurance Coverage HELP?
Can you get Car Insurance coverage to just cover the other driver if u get into an accident? Like lets say, I have a car that means nothing to me I bought it dirt cheap ect, I don't care if it ...

Does the cost of my insurance for driving get reduced when I turn from 16 to 17?

Insurance company of person that hit u states..?
that they can not contact the person via certified letters and phone calls. What happens now? As i stated 2 her insur company, i do have proof that the the lady did indeed hit me-*text msgs and her ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, November 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links