Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

Will I be abled to retake my picture for my drivers licence?
Find answers to your legal question.

Will I be abled to retake my picture for my drivers licence?

I got my drivers permit when I was 16 and I had my picture taken, do they keep that picture for your actually licence. I figure that I would take a picture since I was a minor then.

eric
When you get your license renewed, you'll have the option of taking another picture. If not, just tell them you'll want a new picture.

sensible_man
You will have a new picture taken for your full license.

Mike C
Tell them you lost your d.l. and get a replacement. Piece of cake.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Auto Insurance company stole my car?Paid off the bank,and I get nothing.Don't even keep my car. the law in NC?
The other person did not have insurance. My car to get repaired is more than its worth. So the car insurance paid what I owe and keep the car and I'm walking. They tell me its the law in the ...

Do you need a license to drive a moped in Washington state?
I'm 16 and looking into getting a Honda Ruckus to get around town. What sort of (if any) licensing do I need to legally drive one in Washington? Regardless of necessity, I'd take a safety ...

Will i get points on my license??? (UK)?
i caem round a corner a little quick and a police carf was around the corner, they turned around and pulled me over. They took my details and looked at my license. the officer then gave me my licen ...

I bumped a car on the freeway today..?
I tapped the rear of another car on the freeway today going about 5mph. Some of the rubber from my front bumper got onto her back bumper and there was a minor scratch which I don't know if it ...

SR-22 Insurance ? Where to go ?
I live in Illinois , I need SR-22 Insurance to get my license back.
I do not own a car , so how would that work ?

What "type" of SR-22 would I get without owning a car.

Rear End Car Accident Question?
I was driving on Hwy 17 in Santa Cruz, CA a pretty windy freeway with reasonable following distance when suddenly the car in front of me slammed on the brakes. His front tires exploded and I had ...

Would i get in trouble if my friend who just has a permit goes driving without a parent and takes me?

What Happens if My Car Gets repo'd and its missing some parts?
Hypothetically, of course, what happens if the repo man comes to pick up my car, and its missing a few expensive parts? Does it just sell for that much less at auction and I am intern responsible for ...

We bought a car but the title has already been signed. what can we do?
my brother bought a car and the title has been signed by the original seller (which is not the one who sold him the car), then signed by HIS seller in the buyer spot, and then HIS seller signed his ...

Expiring tabs and different state?
I have moved from NH to WA and I am selling my car, the tabs are due to expire in 2 weeks, does anyone know if I can just renew the tabs from NH so that I can still sell it or would I have to ...

When did nys first start requiring an auto inspection?

How long do you have to hold onto your learners permit before you get your license?
I live in Colorado if that helps

How much would car insurance go up if...?
My family and I are just trying to get a ballpark idea of how much my sister's car insurance would go up if we made a claim on an accident she had.

She was in a mall parking lot and ...

How do you title a boat you purchased when you can't get the last reg owner to respond to file for a lost?
I purchased the jetski from an individual who did not know he had to register it and did not have a Missouri Title, I have the bill of sale and the registration from the last registered owners in ...

Auto Insurance Problem (Drive from the U.S. to Canada)?
Hi, I live in Oklahoma state and I bought liability insurance only. However, I'm going to drive to Canada next month and probably going to stay there for a month. Is there anything that I need ...

How much does it cost to get the I.D from the DMV?
I live in los angeles
and i want to get my i.d im 17 so i wanna get it before im 18...

What happens if I missed court on a traffic violation?
I got pulled over about 3 weeks ago for driving on expired registration. It wasn't my car and I was driving my buddy's home from the bar, but I still got the ticket. The cop wrote on the ...

Would the insurance company find out if you modify ur engine?
im gettin an accord nd i wanna add performance to it bc i aint a ricer nd ma dad doesnt want me to nd i was wondering if the insurance company would find out by themselves if yu mod your engine and ...

Information on driving in chicago?
I was wondering does illinois let parents teach teenagers on how to drive? Does the DVM allow parent to each their kids? If not then how much is the Behind the wheel training at the DVM cost? T...

What do I need for my driving test?
I'm taking the actual 'driving' test in a few days. Not for my permit lol. What do I need to bring?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links