Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Did Mark Fuhrman plant evidence in the OJ Simpson case?
Find answers to your legal question.

Did Mark Fuhrman plant evidence in the OJ Simpson case?

I personally think OJ was Guilty but did the police try to frame a guilty man?
Additional Details
One of the things that always annoyed me was that Fuhrman never gave a satisfying answer as to why the glove was still moist.

Perry L
Rating
Did you hear about the cops in L.A. that were working with the gangs? Many cases were overturned because of planted evidence just a couple of years ago. Also several cops went to prison for contract murders they commit ed for the drug gangs. Planting evidence is the status-quo for the LAPD the largest paramilitary organization in the U.S..

O.J. was no doubt guilty but the LAPD screwed the investigation up by trying to make sure he was convicted...why not? They seem to do it as a matter of course.

Lance
Rating
Certainly. OJ was guilty and it could have been proven so if the police hadn't made such a fiasco of the investigation.

Glo★
Rating
Ignorance is bliss, he is a racist and allowed his racist bias attitudes to get in the way of justice. Thus we had the out come we had, thanks to Mark Fuhrman OJ went free.

uclmr@sbcglobal.net
Rating
YES

UNIVERSAL
Rating
THEY FRAMED HIM SO MUCH HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER. IF IT DOES NOT FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

paulisfree04
Rating
he was very over zeallous, thinking that the evidense showed that OJ did it, they planted more to insure a conviction, but it back fired and a killer walked

Lottie W
Rating
I think the police were so afraid that OJ would get off, they DID plant evidence-- and let a murderer off.
It is a testimony to shoddy police work, and CATCHING shoddy police work at a terrible price.
I think OJ should be on death row instead of golfing. And he and his trial further polarized this country with the "race card." Even now, most black people think OJ was framed by the police-which is true-and most whites think he was guilty-which is also true.
I think it is sickening that he is free and can be around those innocent children.

LorHod36
As shady as Fuhrman may have seemed, NO, HE DID NOT...

dukalink6000
You bet they did, and did a really poor job of it as well

rarefind
It's doubtful even though it looked that way.However, I do believe SOMEONE planted that glove at Rockingham. Fuhrman made racist statements and got caught lying about it, but when you look at the overall picture, most people would deny deny in a big case like that one was.I hate racists and I hate racists comments also. But I can understand his reasoning.
I'd love to see the actual evidence in this case. The ground area near where Nicole's body was found was littered with toys and a lot of debris. I believe the glove at Bundy was already there PRIOR to the murders. After all, Nicole did a lot of her own gardening according to Faye Resnick. She didn't care of the gloves she used cost $50.00 or $5,00. I believe she'd used OJ's gloves at some time or another and just dropped them there and they were never picked up.
Another thing while we are on the subject. There is an alleged picture of "Fuhrman's" leg, ankle and shoe in the dirt area where Goldman's body was allegedly 'found" But the area where Goldman's body was allegedly "found" was very small. 6 x 4 the detective witnesses testified...barely big enough to contain Goldman's body. Yet, "Fuhrman's" leg and ankle and shoe are seen as though he was sitting in that area.
But if we look at the picture he appears to be squatting there, and that is what he tells us
But take a look at that photo. You will find it in Fuhrman's own book, "Murder in Brentwood".... No way the picture is of FUHRMAN'S leg, ankle and shoe.
No way...
we recall two detectives testifying early on that Goldman's body was found "leaning against the wall"
and it it was "leaning against the wall" his body was partially sitting up.
No way that picture of Fuhrman's leg, ankle and shoe

(later we were shown pictures of Goldman and the testimony changed, saying that he was found "lying prone on his side near the fence."

There were all kinds of problems in that case. Strange problems. Two people never called as witnesses said they saw a woman, "Asian looking" with a man leaning against her..."
They said "the man didn't say anything"
humm.
Why never called?

Mary
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Jesi
No. But it didn't matter. Showing the video of Furhman's screen test using the "n" word was enough to create the doubt needed to destroy his testimony.

birdsnakecatharine
Rating
No, he didn't. OF COURSE NOT.

Silly.

Joey Bagadonuts
Rating
.....OJ was and IS guilty as sin.

mei-lin
Rating
A loud, resounding NO.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

True?putting your pin in backwards when being robbedat an atm will give money but also call the police?
I have heard from a relative that if you are at an ATM machine aand are being robbed that if you enter your personal pin BACKWARDS the money will dispense but the police will be called.....is this ...

What should I do if I discover a moonshine still in the backwoods of Kentucky?

If i was urinating in the street in front of some guys house, but not on his property, in the street, if he?
called the cops on me could i be prosecuted? if i denied doing it? since there is no proof?...

Whos glad paris is back in jail?

If an officer does not show up for traffic court?
If an officer does not show up for traffic court, who/how/ and when do I ask for the matter to be dismissed? Thanks legal eagles!
Additional Details
Thanks guys!...

What would the punishment be?
17 year old male who is charged with 2 counts of 'receiving stolen properties'. Both items are under 250. This is his first offense. Fines or Time..or probation?...

Officer to officer question????
I work for the local sheriffs office where i live. And the other day I was givin a ticket for my tint being to dark on my pov. I did not come out at tell the trooper that I was a deputy, but when I ...

Is there a number to call If i expect my downstairs neighbor is doing and selling drugs?
this is serious, i dont like this going on in my home area, and someone in my home has asthma.....i cant call the cops, they need proof, they wont just og in, ther eis a number i was once told of ...

Disqualified from being a cop?
Hey guys, this Janurary I got in to some trouble and got caught with half oz of marijuana. The charge I got was crim. possession of it, not intent to sell. The end result charge was a Violation.. Now ...

Is there a law enforcment training to smell marijuana?
Training for the ability to detect the smell of burnt marijuana coming out of a vehicle with the windows up or with the windows down?
Additional Details
Human law enforcement training to ...

Old Sicko. What should i do?
This man in his late 50's is a doctor right across my new home.He used to have a crush on my mum years ago before she married my dad, and now he is calling me. He is a quiet person, who smokes ...

Why does the cops stop alot of drug people even pot heads why can't they just leave the pot heads alone?
i've always been woundering what i would get for answers on ...

Is it wrong, as a Christian to believe so strongly in the death penalty.?
The reason Im asking is because I just transferred to a Christian school and I dont want to say anything to upset anyone and get opn anyones bad side and have people say that I not a true daughter of ...

How long can a cop follow you before he pulls you over legally?

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.. Pretty girl out for a walk..OR.. 1/3 of a killer gang out to snuff innocent wolves??
Did Little Red Riding Hood, Grandma, and the Woodsman set a trap for the Wolf? Was the wolf REALLY Big and Bad? Pre-meditated murder on the part of the three, or a case of justice served to a ...

Is it legal for a cop to pull a gun?
Something really serious happened a few months back. Me and my friend were downtown and we had heard about street races. Well we went down to go look and see what goes on and everything. Well we find ...

Any parole officers who can tell me why a parolee's house would suddenly get searched for no apparent reason?
My husband has been on parole for two years - absolutely no problems. This morning after we left the parole officer showed up with several police officers. I assume our house was going to be ...

What do you think police really do out there?
I am interested to know what people honestly think police do on duty? I am a police officer and feel that open communication w/ the public if the best policy, but what do they need to know? Post ...

The Electric Chair?
What are your views on the electric chair? Good or bad?
Or lelthal ejection?...

What happens if I beat him up while he is off duty?
My neighbor pisses me off and he happens to be a cop. He emptied his trashcan in my front yard and kicked my dog!!!...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links