Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Do police officers really enjoy harassing black people?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do police officers really enjoy harassing black people?

Dan W
We enjoy harassing everyone equally
we are equal opportunity
No affirmative action with us

ChrisJ
If you dress like a thug,then expect to get treated like a thug!!!!!!!! That's all that needs to be said!!!

bisquedog
Rating
Cops like to harass everyone not just blacks Its right up there with coffee and donuts on their list of favorite things

ღஐ Queen B ஐღ
Rating
What an ignorant question

Rain
I doubt that they "enjoy" it.

I just think that some of them have been taught improperly that blacks do illegal things and have poor upbringing more than other races. Some cops believe that stereotype unfortunately.

I hope that most don't.

bigchunk68
Rating
hell yea thats why black people are so fast cuz all the slow ones are in jail same with mexicans

ladysodivine
Rating
They like harrassing anyone of any race.

mrsgilleland
i really think that there are good officers and there are bad ones Colored and Caucasian alike
racism is sad and is on going in all parts of the world.
but i don't believe all officers should be categorized as racist

student
Rating
I am sure that some do but I hope that they are the minority of the police.

MorogSkut
Rating
72% of people in prisons are minorities...This is due to poverty not race. The Police are looking for potential problems and suspects, in areas where crime is more prevalent. Poverty should be the enemy not a racial group or groups but cause and effect result in "profiling", not fair not even right but certainly understandable...

Dear Old Dad
If they happen to be drug-dealing, lawless, scumbags, that enjoy victimizing others in society, Yes!!

Same as if they were caucasians.

cutiepy983
I think so..I think they get off by harassing black people.
Turns them on

Roadrunner58-79
Rating
YES!!!

jajajenny1
Rating
only the racist ones

SOADfan
Depends if they are douchebags

jacksfullhouse
Rating
Some do.

stanleys_2001
Rating
nope... only the one's committing crimes.

?
they certainly do in SW Michigan

judy_r8
No, but some black people seem to really enjoy harassing the cops

baldyhugsblues
no it just happens a lot of crimes are commited by black people. black people are down trodden and end up in the surbubs and end up criminals yo in the need to survive

Iden x
Black people are always doing something destructive, rude and usally with lack of empathy

Nostromo
They don't enjoy it, they think it is their obligation, since they are brainwashed sheep.

Egkrateia
Rating
No, police officers are gentle of personage dealing with the beastly materials of matter that those who desire to live in Peace are not equip to TOUCH! Indium, Hafnium, Yttrium, sodium, Rutherium, and if it isn't in their equipment then the 100's of thousand persons that rotate this planet comes across their paths and so do God's elements. Rubber gloves can't protect them from such horrors and yet the public is ALWAYS riding their backs, oh, by the way I'm black!

Sofi J
Rating
maybe i there racist

Lizzie
Rating
I know in Orange County, CA they do. When my boyfriend (who is Mexican) and I play basketball with his friends from Compton (when they come to OC) the cops will stop and watch us!! And I have had cops tell me I shouldn't be with my man because he is Mexican and I am white, and I was told this by both White and Mexican cops. But yeah...only the racist ones!

whatever21
no only the ones that act like donkeys

MissCan'tBeWrong
No. How about stop pointing fingers and placing blame and try to find a solution to the injustice percieved.

B-Dub
Rating
I think Cops like flexing there muscles on everyone but even more on blacks.

I can see by some of the answers that we have some real racists here as well. American melting pot, my ***!

ladybirdgirll
Rating
I like to harass everyone who's being naughty!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why do we, the honest public, put up with this?
It`s happened again. A shopkeeper in Truro, Cornwall, was being robbed by three crooks who stole some goods and ran off.
He chased after them and caught the biggest of them who started to fight ...

If 2 persons (male) had the same DNA or fingerprints or both,commit a crime, who gets arrested?
Two persons, both know each other, one knows both have either the same fingerprints, or DNA, or even both, winds up committing a crime and leaves his fingerprints behind. Let's say for the sake ...

Question about statutory rape and Child molestation? No i didnt Do such a THING. ?
i have a Guy Friend...hes 19 going on 20, Slept with a 15 year old girl " no rude comments PLEASE" They were gunna get him for stachutory rape, and that was it.. Now hes lookin at 40 yrs in ...

Death Penalty?
Do you think we should bring back the Death Penalty - on
cases where there is 100% evidence that the person was
guilty of the crime.
Also should return guilty people to their home C...

Have the police still got my fingerprints ?
from 1983 when i was convicted of breach of the ...

Best gun for home defense?
Could I get a list of several guns that would be the best for home-defense? Seems like most people say that the shotgun is the best. What type of shotgun would be good? I know little about guns. I...

Do u like or trust the police?

Should the police pursue a zero tolerance policy towards drink driving?
Many people believe they will be within the current limit if they only drink one pint.
Many others think they're still in control after two or three.

Alcohol in any quantitis is ...

Should 'life imprisonment' really mean 'imprisonment for life'?
The two killers of a London lawyer have been sent down for 'life' meaning they will serve minimum terms of 17 and 21 years respectively so they could be only 35 and 40 when released. But ...

Have you ever attacked someone?
Why?
Additional Details
Holbrook..

Lol my friend.

Even though I was an MP for 4 years.

Bless you.....

Are the police above the law?
as we all know, it is illegal to drive a car without wearing a seat belt. the law does have some exclusions to the rule but could any one please tell me if the police are excluded from the law that ...

What do you think about death penalty?

Why do people come on here and bad mouth the police?
Its a simple question to which i know i am i am going to get daft answers from simple people!!
To those of you who fit the above criteria why not put pen to paper and complain to the people who ...

If some one gets life in prison, should we just kill them?
It cost over $300,000 per person a year to live in jail, and he's staying for life, why shouldn't we just kill them, bullet is 5 cents....

Stalker help!?
Ive had a guy stalking me for 6 yrs now...and I cant get a restraining order against him b/c hes never done anything thats made me call the police on him. Hes annoying as he** though he wont ...

I can't believe the cops did nothing...what do you think?
So...I was talking to this woman on the phone who is coming to pick up a gazelle from me today. She was telling me how her 15 year old son was hit and run over by a car and now needs all sorts of ...

Why don't the police spend more time trying to solve serious crimes?
I see a lot of unsolved murder cases on cold case files that have never been solved.But if the victim was a cop or a cops family member the case would never be put in the cold case files and every ...

If a police officer says you're breaking the law, is he obliged to show you that law?
it's utterly crazy how many laws are running around out there. i've always wondered how anyone can keep track of them. and that brings me to my above question.

if you get stopped ...

Do you often not wear a seatbelt, like when it's dark and the police can't see into ur car?

What the hell is wrong with people?? 3 school shootings, in one week, outrageous, what do you think?
I thought that after Columbine shootings, that most schools boosted their security, I guess not, But I garuntee now almost all will, this is horrible!!
Additional Details
These school ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, November 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links