Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Does retail theft get expunged when you turn 18?
Find answers to your legal question.

Does retail theft get expunged when you turn 18?

Additional Details
what i mean is, will colleges and jobs i apply for see this?

Victoria's Secret Revealed
AJ is correct.

AJ
No. Your juvinile record is sealed to the genral public when you turn 18. Law enforcement and courts will still see it on you record.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I got caught shoplifting.. please help?
Hi, im 12. i went shopping with my cousin yesterday. She got caught shoplifting at urban behavior. After, the 2 guys checked her bag and brought us to the back of the store.
he asked me if i ...

Okay, weird question?
If I were to spend the night in my car, where would be a good place to park it where I won't get hassled, especially by the cops.

Is like a walmart parking lot a good place?...

Valid reason to be pulled over?
i was pulled over the other night and the officer had told me he had pulled me over because i had a suspended license, which was due to an insurance lapse. i hadnt known my license was suspended but ...

Im charge with domestic assault violence, and i need some advice / help?
Im 22, and i live in cananda. i work full time 5days a week, and so does she. We got into a little fight, where i slaped her and she scratches me. She called 911 and i went to jail for the night. I ...

Thinking about becoming a cop.. What do I have to do?
I'm 17 and still in high school,
what steps do I need to take to have this be my.. well, career?

I know a high school diploma, but how would I apply for something like ...

How do you get your records sealed or expunged?

If i bump a parked car what should i do and will go to jail?

Police investigation: Currency notes left as bait for opportunist thief, dusted with?
... for dust to show up on his hands in ultraviolet light. What is the name for such dust?...

Jail or mental home for schizophrenic murderer?
A person with clean criminal record is suffering from schizophrenia, cannot determine fantasy from reality. One day he is stabbing someone to death. He gets charged for second-degree murder.
W...

When i got pulled over the officer ran my name and i came back as a violent person? how can this be?
i dont have any charges, never been in a fight (well maybe in highscool, but none that have been reported or even more then pulling hair) but he kept asking me why i come back like i was trying to ...

What is a police repremand ?

Anyone have a story about being pulled over by police for drinking and driving and gotten away with it?
did you have a field sobriety test? Did they want you to blow in a breathalyzer? Did you have a good story to convince the officer of your sobriety? What had you been drinking?...

Anything in the law which states you not allowed to reject a customer 'on false grounds'?
If a bar rejects someone 'on false grounds' - is this at least wrong?

Or am I just too human?...

Is this Suicide or Homocide?
If a person intent on committing suicide by jumping off a building, jumps, has a heart attack on the way down as is often the case, but is hit by a stray bullet from gang violence before hitting the ...

How long does a careless driveing ticket stay on your record?
i work for the usps in mi and i woul dlike to transfer my job to orldano, headquarters said its fine but they woul dhave to pull me driving record again, the problem is i got a careless driving ...

Downloading and legality?
If I download a piece of software or a film off of a P2P network I have no way of knowing for sure if it's copyrighted. How can I be breaking the law?

Once I find out it's ...

Will the Verichip implant become law?
What would the punishment be if anyone refuses this implant?...

Does anyone know who that woman was that was killed while the police where delaying to save her?
It was a woman in chicago and she was killed by a man and had called 911 three times and it took the police about a hour to arrive. Can anyone give me the headline or the article ...

Abandonment fees for towed car?
WHY oh WHY am I being asked to pay 300 dollars to hand the title over to the towing company? And why are they charging me 250 dollars just to get it out? ******* mafia they are! They say if it goes ...

I have always dreamed of Working for the Federal Bureau of Investigations,?
But i think i can kiss that dream goodbye. Last night me and my friend were leaving the movie theater, i was driving crazy and hit a tree. The car was totaled. The was taken to the hospital, but just ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links