Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How are women treated differently in prison compared to men?
Find answers to your legal question.

How are women treated differently in prison compared to men?

I was just curious as to what the major differences are.
Additional Details
umm ok...thanks, no one actually answered my question

Crowkit
Rating
Shower time is probably more fun!

Shawn
Rating
Hmmm i'm assuming they get raped less.

kenbgray
Rating
Take my word for it, you really don't want to know what happens to either one when you go to prison.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is he in jail in Kansas?
I think that one of my friends from Kansas might be in jail but i cant figure out if he is or not. I went to Kansas Department of Corrections and it said that he was "Active" but he is on ...

What is in bulletproof vests?
MATERIAL MADE OF...

Gun permit in Ontario, Canada?
Can I apply for one if I have been arrested for possession of under 3 grams of marijuana, done the 20 hours of community service diversion, and had the charges dropped?

And by apply I mean ...

Is my eye sight really bad?
I want to become a police officer but my vision is not good. My left eye is -3.75 and my right eye is -1.80. I wear glasses. I am wondering if I am still qualified to become an ...

If You Have a Broken Tail Light...?
I'm doing a weird project. Long story short, I need to know the cost for replacing a broken tail light, as well as the cost of the ticket.

Or, as this thing reads, "the ticket ...

Do cops respect anyone and actually have people they look up to, or are they just always strict & bossy?
lol. I mean for real. I know they're human...somewhere inside of that tough outside exterior, and I wonder, do they have personalities, people they look up to, and actually respect, and treat ...

Any cops on here or psychologisht ?
just wondering........

Can you mail illegal drugs?
my friend from college says that before he flies home for Spring Break, he mails a few grams of marijuna to his home adress so he doesn't have to fly with it on his persons.

is that ...

Does a police officer have to tell you the reason for asking for your identitiy?
identity meaning like drivers licsence or whatever it may be......

Laws that work well and those that don't?
I am doing an assignment for one of my criminal justice classes & needed some help! I need one law that works well for law enforcement & one that does not work well. Then I need the strengths ...

If security suspects you of shoplifting do they have a right to keep you in the mall?

If put on probation for possesion of marijuana do you get drug tested?
plz ...

Can i get out of my parking ticket?
we had to move our cars at our apt complex so they could plow and we all have always parked on the street.. ive been doing it for 4 years and there were probly like 10 or 15 other cars still out ...

Do you think it's fair that police arrest others for DUI & DWI when they do it themselves?
To me that's hypocritical, and it goes on here in NJ nonstop! Are they above the law?...

Is she really allowed to keep balls that are on her lawn?
Me and some of my friends were playing outside with a tennis ball and when I threw it at one of them he accidentally hit it too hard with the hockey stick it landed on one of my neighbors lawns. So ...

Question on the police interview process.?
Do police interviewers ask you what crimes you have committed?

And what other types of questions are asked in the interview?

Thank you....

Do you like to see anybody get arrested just for marijuana posession?
Do you like to see anybody get arrested just for marijuana posession?

I personally don't cause marijuana IMO is nowhere near as bad as alcohol (which is legal)....

How come some police officers ride along with a partner and others don't?
How come some police officers ride along with a partner and others don't?...

If you go 2 court and the case is dismissed do u still have a record?
If your fingerprinted & photographed and the info goes into the computer database does it get erased if you are dismissed or does it stay there?...

Describe one piece of evidence into jury decision making (Asch – line study)?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, September 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links