Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How can i pass a ua for meth, if i used last night?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can i pass a ua for meth, if i used last night?

sammael_coh
Rating
You can't

-
You can't, you're pretty much screwed. Why use meth to begin with dude? Especially when you have UA's. You obviously weren't burdened with an overabundance of brains.

italienne
Rating
Toast, you are.

Firefly
by not using the battery acid infested chemical that deteriorates your brain to a pea so as you can't think what to do in bad situations. Like this for example, and what of your heart ?

wuxxler
Rating
Easy. Just go in and say, "Don't even bother with the piss test. I'm a drug addict. Please help me."
The results may surprise you...

Miss Guided
Rating
Probably not. You may want to make sure that you're skin isn't peeling off and stop pulling your teeth out one by one....Most of all, I'd be more concerned about blowing up your trailer....lay off that stuff, it eats more holes in your brain...more than you were probably born with.

imkevlar (boycott ignorance)
Rating
you're screwed. May as well go in high since you won't be going home.

"I doubt that all of the people here giving you stupid answers have "never" used any drugs."

Quite right, but then some of us actually have the more important experience of analyzing samples for DoA (drugs of abuse).

mntazzy
Rating
Didn't Forrest Gump say that Mama says "Stupid is as stupid does?" Newsflash, using Meth is a really stupid thing to do!

John R
arrested: hopefully most of the people who provided the "stupid answers" did not used drugs. Having worked on a ambulance for years there is no question in my mind who the stupid ones are and it is not the people who give some good answers that you consider stupid. maybe you haven't heard about the new one called "cheese meth" and what it does. so far in the few towns in TX where it has been used its already killed 24 HS students. As for the asked of the question if you were dump enough to use the night before just pay the price, you deserve it.

Catalyst
Rating
Your kidding right? i hope you are...
If not, than lets just say better luck next time..

chrisciello
Rating
You can try several different ways, but the best method is to wait 72 hours before being tested for meth. If you can't wait that long, you can try the overflow your kidneys method. Drink so much water that it will by pass your kidneys and will test negative. However there is a pH test that is done as well which can detect the overflow method. You can also try mising your urine with 1 part toilet water and 2 parts urine. that should dilute the meth and could possibly test negative. Another method is to burn toast and scrape the black stuff off. Eat it. That is carbon and nulifies meth in your system possibly. There is no sure fire way to pass a test if you don't wait the 72 hours.

nataliedoes.hair
by going to rehab. or NA

you obviously need help.
you just need to admit it.
good luck finding a facility

arrestedamilliontimes
Drink tons of water or (I have heard) orange juice. You can dilute the results....I doubt that all of the people here giving you stupid answers have "never" used any drugs.

KaptKos
WOW

dmh7593
Rating
You've got to be kidding me.
Stop using and stop failing to use your brain while your at it and instead do something actually good for your health. You might actually get better, if you actually do that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it okay for henrietta jails to make inmates work kitchen w/ no compensation? legally i mean.?
most jails pay for those who work the jobs so they can buy comminsary but henrietta doesnt. is it legal to make inmates do free labor 9 hrs a day starting at 4am?
Additional Details
oh ...

Is this rape?
My daughter went out with this guy. He took her "parking" out in the woods about 25 miles from home and told her.....put out or walk home...she did. Then she called the law. They told her ...

Why do birds like Paris and Britney get away with flashing thier flaps in public without getting arrested it?
puts me off my cornflakes.
Best answer wins a self catering seal clubbing holiday to Canada (flights and accomodation not included)...

Have you ever known a 15/16 year old .. going out in a car driving illegaly?

Getting paid back?
I lent a family friend some money (over $500) and he is not paying me back. He keeps saying he will but it's been over a year since I lent it to him. IS there anyway I can get law enforcement ...

I am a new driver, and a police came up behind me with the sirens on....?
Hey,
I am a brand new driver (just got my license), and I follow all the rules & speed limits, but a police car was a few cars behind and then it came up behind me with its lights & ...

Can a 12 year old go to jail for molesting a child...?
a kid who knew better, touched another child who was no more than 6-7 years of age, can i put him in jail????...

Iv been arrested and charged with murder in the second degree for something I didnt commit.?
I am out on bail and the trial is nearly over the verdict is to be read on feb 14th. If found guilty the Judge jas to give me a minimum of 25 years and a reccomended life without without parole due ...

Last night a drunk driver hit a tree in front of my house?
The police came and arrested the driver. This morning I was cleaning up some debris and I found two small containers filled with marijuana and ?. I wasn't sure if I should just throw it out or ...

Can i rule and destroy the earth???

Blind Iraqi Driver?
Read in the paper today, that a Blind Iraqi driver, with 2 fingers missing, and a really bad twitch, got stopped for driving a car (in the UK), he had no Driving licence or insurance. I read he got ...

Why don't the cops keep track of all the people who call the cops on other people?
I have a sister who has been married 6 times. She has called the cops on every hubby and guy she has lived with claiming abuse. Before the cops get there she puts on make up so it looks like her ...

I Need Help Can Someone Who knows alot on crimes help me? i really need help?
I just got a record of crimes of my dad inlaw and Can someone tell me what this means please:
DUI Alco
Drug causing
GBI

please I needto kno what that ...

I have been arrested but never convicted of domestic violence three times can i become a cops still?
me and the girl were going throuh a bad time she just so happenes to be my wife now this has been a dream of mine i was wondering if it was still ...

I sold to a minor in a sting... what do I do?
So, The craziest thing happened today. We were busy as hell at the liquor store that I work at and this guy comes up, whom I found out was not a guy it was in fact an underage shithead. He Bought a 22...

I was arrested for the first time, for carrying a small lock knife, What will happen to me?
I live in London, England and, I have court next week. I know what I did was wrong so know one answer sayin what I did was wrong. I just turned 18 in december. And i am shittin myself about dis....

When you have to identify a dead body, can you do it at a police station or does it only happen at a hospital?
If a dead body was found that needed to be identified by the next of kin, would this ever take place at a police station or only at the hospital morgue?...

Should the State Police submit roadside truckdriver urine containers for DNA-identity databases?
Many truckdrivers put bottles and bags of urine at roadsides, for ALL OUR CHILDREN & GRANDMOTHERS to see. Should the police gather this evidence and prosecute the offenders?

Would you ...

What's the best way of explaining to a police officer that he failed to use his turn signal in pulling me over?

Please help me! Someone might be in my house?
I heard a beeping noise i don't know where from, but it might of been the chime for the door opening
im carrying a knife, a lacrosse stick and a house phone with me-- there was a recent ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, December 18, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links