Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How do I transfer the ownership of a handgun in Indiana?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do I transfer the ownership of a handgun in Indiana?

|â–’â–’Kebert Xelaâ–’â–’|
Rating
I don't know the laws on this in Indiana, but I see that you haven't gotten any answers....so I figured I'd help how I can.

Call your County Sheriff's Office, they'll be able to tell you.

Good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Looking for help on researching a friend who may have been arrested?
One of close friend's brother may have recently been arrested. He's had some past legal problems, mostly driving violations, possibly not having insurance. I was told he may either be in ...

Okay so i got a speeding ticket the other day?
okay im 16 and i've only had my licence for like 4 months and i got a speeding ticket, i was going 47 in a 25, thats not my prob, i live in ohio by the way. do they do drugs tests for them? i ...

What are the legal punishments for being charged with shoplifting and possesion of marijuana?
i was arrested and charged in kansas city, missouri for shoplifting and possesion of marijuana. im 15 years old and this is the first time ive been arrested. what are the minimum and maximum legal ...

Am i going to jail for this?
okay, so december 10th i was placed on diversion for missing school, i signed a paper saying that i wouldnt miss anymore school without a drs. note. obviously, i missed quite a bit of school (3 weeks,...

Plz help...i have tripped out security officer calling the cops on us?
there was a security officer outside my house about 30 mins ago trying to tow the vehicle of someone at my house visiting. he says it is a violation to park behind OUR cars and that she cant do that. ...

Security officer on a power trip...?
there was a security officer outside my house about 30 mins ago trying to tow the vehicle of someone at my house visiting. he says it is a violation to park behind OUR cars and that she cant do that. ...

How can i find out why i have a warrant?
my boyfriend just found out he has a warrant but dont know why and the office is closed until monday does anyone know how to look that up for ...

Is america like the "police" of the world?
It seems like every time something bad is happening to another country, we have to jump in and help them. Like The vietnam war and others. Whats your oponion?...

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
it just seems silly for a cop to ask someone that while giving them a feild subriety test. i honestly i cant do it on the spot. and im pretty sure that most cops couldn't. ive failed many feild ...

"Deferred Judgement" Question....?
If someone is on "Defferred Judgement" for a year and after a year their record will be clean - but during that year will it still appear on their background check that they are on "...

Question about drug laws in the US?
Didn't get any answers last time, so same question

What are the laws / punishments for using / possessing amphetmaines (schedule II drugs) in the US for an UNDERAGE (under 18) person?...

If you were caught stealing alcohol in the US at 18 would you go to prison/jail?
Just wondering......

Why taser is more powerful then stun gun?
I always wonder whats the difference between a taser and a stun gun. turn out taser attack your nerve and muscle, stun gun only attack nerve. but how is taser so much more powerful with just normally ...

Does a police officer need to Identify himself at a traffic Stop (Terry Stop)?

Is it illegal to kiss someone underage in California? Even with a 4 year difference?
Is it legal to kiss someone in the state of California that is underage?
Hey guys I really need your help. I'm a 19 year old male and I met a girl who is 14. And we both belive in waiting ...

If you were to get drunk in a country ......?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not ...

CAN A PERSON WITH A SIMPLE ASSAULT misdemeanor GET A JOB IN GWINNETT COUNTY GA?

Stalker just threatened to beat me up! Do I change my number or contact police?
I already asked this question but I'm going crazy and don't know what to do. This stalker just threatened to beat me up if he ever sees me. I'm so scared now. Do I simply change my ...

Is it illegal for a minor to have possession of an empty alcoholic container?
Not so much possession as in 'I'm being good and taking out the trash for the legals' but as in I'm holding an alcoholic container in my hand....

My nighbour dropped kerbs...?
my neighbour has 2 dropped kerbs with normal kerb between.if i park inbetween i overhang the kerb by about a foot.does this constitute an offence?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links