Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How do you become a DOT officer in the state of Indiana?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you become a DOT officer in the state of Indiana?

I have several years in the transportation industry. When I left I was a dispatcer for the Class A CDL drivers. I am interested in broadening my knowledge hope to become a DOT officer.

LaGail R
Rating
Go to the State Employment Site for Indiana and check out the announcements. You can do an application on -line under DOT.

Good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Killer police just like james bond?
i watched a woman killed in the newspaper strikes she was murderd by mounted cops who road over the top of her even when there was 15 foot of clear space all round her,poor police had to suffer she ...

Infringement Penality?
I got a fine during the Easter holiday in speeding, I lost 6 points and paid $400 fine, is the points redeemable, meaning once its been paid I get my whole 12points back?...

Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff Recruit?
I took and passed the written exam for Deputy Sheriff on April 2008. I went thru the process and received a letter in August 2008 saying that I’ve been disqualified. They said I can re-apply again in ...

LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED asap plz help?
My friend (on probation) who is in the same dorm as i am (college) just got arrested for underage drinking. When they approached him they did NOT know he was drunk, they wanted to question him about ...

What to do about police brutality?
http://www.youtube.com/w
just saw this video and was wondering what can we do, or how should this situation be handled. It is our right not to be searched, but it appears ...

What are my chances on becoming a good police officer .I have a 3.2 and no criminal background.?
ive also been doing ride alongs with my local police departments.I look forward on becoming a Michigan State Trooper....

Who has jurisdiction?
My health insurace is issued in the state of california and I live in Maryland. which law applies? i have been told that
case law that says an insurance company cannot legally issue and ...

I am trying to find a mugshot on my 17 year old friend for free. where would i go to find it?

Additional Details
he is charged as an adult to and i can't find ...

How do you become a police officer?
What is the selection process? E.g. What do they look for? What tests must you pass? etc.etc.

Also, how would one go about being in the Mounted division, riding riot horses? I know you ...

If i smoked marijuana regularly when i was 17, could it still be possible to join the police force?
I wanna be a cop, but im pretty worried i might not make the requirements because i smoked weed on a day to day basis when i was 17. i will most likely try to join when i am 25. Would that kill my ...

Criminal Mischief In Ohio?
Last night my roommate(21yrs) and I were out making our rounds at some local bars in a college town and about 2am he was charged with criminal mischief for attempting to break a towel dispenser in ...

My friend has a felony on his record.?
and I am trying to help him find a job. I have known him since junior high and we both are now 23, I can see a HUGE turn around in his life. 3 years aho i wouldn't of even consider helping him ...

Did this crook pick on the wrong old man or what?
Man fights off intruder in barbershop
By ERIN CUNNINGHAM
April 15, 2009
erinc@herald-mail.com
HAGERSTOWN — Staring at the wrong end of an 8-inch blade, Leonard W. Cooper fought ...

How and if will it damage the chances of being a cop?
hi everyone
i just made the biggest mistake of my life i think i've ruined my boyfriends life:
hes tryin to become a police officer and he applyed in a few places.
he was 5 years ...

Is it police harassment if a cop pulls me over for a tail light he says is burnt out even though it does work?
I've been pulled over 3 different times in the last 6 months and been told that I have a burnt out tail light. After being issued a written warning / fix it ticket I have driven home and found ...

When can a cop legally administer a drug test? When would it be overstepping their rules to adminster one?
Im wondering if there are any grounds that an officer is unable to administer a drug test or if they can give you one if there is any reason to believe your on an illegal substance. My friend ...

Will my insurance go up for one ticket for running a red light?
i have state farm insurance and i have never gotten a ticket ever....

Drunk Driving Statement?
I have to write a speech about drunk driving. I want to start my speech off with a shocking statement about drunk driving. And if you have any other good idea to help me out...please and thank ...

I was doing 20 mph over in a school zone whats the fine?

What happens if you get a speeding ticket when you have your learners permit?
I was going 60 in a 50.
I live in Minnesota,
And I got my ticket 10 months after I got my permit.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!??
Additional Details
My court date is ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links