Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How do you get to become an informant? OK a snitch?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you get to become an informant? OK a snitch?

Additional Details
I don't want to google it, I know how to become one, I am curious if you all do. googling is for people that don't have brains.

whyjen88
You can get busted and you usually get a choice to give up others. I used to be a case worker for Dept. of Family and Children Services and at least 5 times a person used their snitch pay as income. Apparently they just walk into the police or sheriff dept. and volunteer to do it. The pay was around $50 per drug bust. One of my clients was found dead in 4 pieces, I never wondered why.

angel
Rating
rat out yo people out and then yo people pop a cap in yo butte

Jimmy Pete
Start off by being an untrustworthy snake. Then whenever you see or hear of someone doing anything they are not supposed to be doing, go tell the proper authority. Try to keep it a secret or you may suffer bodily harm. You can really make points by snitching on your friends and family. You might consider changing your name to Rat Fink or some cool snitch name like that. Good luck!

Saph
Rating
Well if you dont want the person to catch you tell the person you want to tell when the person is not there. Also make sure that they dont know you know the secret. But if they know be very careful.

sobrien
Rating
you rat out 'cho boys and get popped son.

Rosesharon
Rating
Does it take more intelligence to ask your question here?

firedup
Rating
Get busted and try to find a way out of it. Or become a cop. Either way you had better be careful because these people you want to snitch on may seek revenge.

elqu74
Just become a police officer and be done with dribblin about how you want to be a snitch, they love me, how do I????, is there such a thing as a police citizen, blah blah blah........ Oh and have you ever heard of 'Google Scholar'? in case you have a brain you may like to check it out as its obviously for those with brains! Just look it up on the normal 'Google' site and you may just get a supprise.

edaz323
Rating
http://www.joinlapd.com

cassiepiehoney
get into a dirty business deep and when you get caught rat out your bosses..you can also go into the police and get a job as an undercover agent

Hadenough
Rating
Start snitching..

Remember what happens to snitches -those Chicago guys don't like them.

vampire_kitti
Rating
got to the cops and tell them what you know. voila!

MissChatea
In order to be a snitch you have to be a really bad guy/gal to have something to snitch about...He have a really long record and they need your help to get someone bigger then you.....

Irie
Rating
snitch.com, just kidding, but try seaching the web you find some anawers. google it.

MOI
Why? What do you know?

Anna M
Personally I prefer 'undercover officer" or "undercover work" as opposed to "snitch". "Snitch" denotes some sleaze bag coping a plea to free himself. Or street/prison slang for the same.

All hypothetical here...............

Well first off you have to actually have something to "snitch" about. If you have information on a regular basis to help solve a crime/crimes.

Or if you are in a certain position to offer information. A gang member, a drug dealer, any illegal activity and such.

Or say you are a private citizen that would like to become involved in crime solving? Join the police force.

An informant is usually gotten from several sources. An actual officer or one of the above.

Swagg
I dont think they even pay u that much

DONT SNITCH
Authority will try to scare you and make you snitch and scare you by saying they will charge you with this n that the best thing to do is shut the F**K up because YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENCE, then you can talk to your lawyer, they really cant charge you unless they have full evidence and even if you do snitch it wont help you as much as you think, dont do the crime if you scared to do the time!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If a car was illegally searched and police found illgeal possession, are they able to hold it against you?
My boyfriend went to pick a friend up from a park where the friend played basketball at. As soon as he got there within 2 mins the police pulled them over. They firsked him for search and then ...

Can i listen to police radio online?
you know like you do with a ...

Can someone go to jail, if you don't press charges?
Okay, I'm trying to write something for class, and it's about a book we read. In the book this guy tries to kill this other guy. They make their way to town and everyone in town makes a ...

Does anyone else think America is becoming a police state?
I don't understand why our government is passing laws that are against our constitution. Such as traffic laws, the smoking law, and other regulations....

Got a ticket nearly 4 months after being caught sby mobile detector?

Do you obey all traffic laws?

How can i beat a speeding ticket?
there are letters that can be downloaded from the internet,
but they cost have you or anyone you know got these template letters.
heres ...

Do u believe the death penalty in favor of or against provide your reason?

If an officer asks to search your vehicle and you say no can they search anyway legally?
My friend and my daughter went on a trip stopped to take a nap in a motel parking lot, they awoke to the police knocking on the window and asked them why they were there. They then replied they had ...

What is the penalty for reading other people's mail? and to whom can I report mail theft to?
Is there a website that I can go to learn more about this?.. I would like to report a neighbor stealing my mail and a mail man that is being paid off by him to deliver my mail to his address.
<...

My boss and I can't get along.?
I have transferred for a year now and my boss and I cannot go along. They won't transfer me back. What should I do. He picks on me, I defend myself verbally....

Can a cop push my girlfriends dad to get inside the house cause they have a warrant to arrest me.?
they'd been going to my girlfriends house every friday now for the past 3 weeks, but this time they just went and knocked the door and asked for me like always and then, they just pushed my girl ...

What percent of cops are corrupt?
I don't believe that they all are, but just as an estimate, I would have to say that about 80% of them are. But I wish to have actual statistics of this. From what I have seen in court, this is ...

If a guy that's 19 gets a 15 year old girl pregnant?
I know by law the guy can go to jail. But I'm talking about "real life" here. What do they actually do? Does the guy actually goes to jail if the parents don't report it or what?...

I just got caught by the police for throwing rocks at cars...?
.... so let me tell you the story. me and my friends were filming a video of us just screwing around. one of my buds thought of the stupid idea of going to the railroad tracks and onto a bridge to ...

An Officer Speaks?
A POLICE OFFICER SPEAKS

By Trooper Mitchell Brown of the Virginia State Police

Well, Mr. Citizen, it seems you've figured me out. I seem to fit neatly into the ...

Should I report her? ?
I went to Ardene's today with my 4-year-old niece and we were shopping around. I noticed we were the only actual customers there except for an employee that was ACTUALLY working, an employee ...

Could you survive in prison?

Can I be held responsible for traffic violations when riding a bicycle, given no license is needed?
I never signed anything to ride my bicycle. Do I have to follow traffic rules?...

Have you ever driven a car while under the influence of alcohol or narcotics?

Additional Details
You ever wake up at home and wonder "How in the hell did I make it home last night??"

Or when you go to your car the next day , you find a ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links