Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How does an innocent person get out of prison?
Find answers to your legal question.

How does an innocent person get out of prison?

rukidding
Rating
Through the gates just like the guilty ones who've served their time or the ones who are on parole.

docie555@yahoo.com
Every prison - to my knowledge has a law library. Read your way out. I was there and got out early because I took the time to read Department of Corrections by laws. Not a good place to be, but I made it through it, but no one else is going to help a person in prison. Our country now sees prison as an industry. We lock people up that we don't like, instead of people that we are scared of.

emilia d
Dead

"Priest"
Rating
The appeal system. A person has the right to appeal their trial if found guilty by judge or jury. No appeals if guilty plea. If appealing, one could, (not likely), file for a appeals bond, allowing the person out on bond while the appeal process is going throught appealt court. Govenors or Presidents pardon.

fangtaiyang
By proving their innocence. This is not an easy thing to do once one is in prison however.

caligirl8
it takes lots of money and time and good lawyers , i have been waiting almost 11 yrs. for my other half. and the paperwork finally went through.

†Absinthe†
Rating
Easy. Prove that they're innocent.

Glen B
Being proved his/her innocence.

red
Rating
money

That works for the guilty ones too.

Rapscallion
By being very very clever and planning and executing the perfect escape plan. And then fleeing the country.

mmpawnshop
request an appeal to the state you are in, hope for the best

ME
Like how they did in prison break.

?
tell the sarge you need a vacation.

hoponcop
Rating
Take The Midnight Express

Jeffery C
Innocent people are not in prison. Only those found guilty are sent to prison (pretrial suspects are in jail, not prison).

ann
my fincee is in prison for something he didnt do the dna was a females and hes been in there for 8 yrs

jasmine reed
how can you stop an innocent person from going to prison by doing it the law way

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it illegal for the mailman to skip your house?
I have a big, white van that is sometimes parked in front of my mailbox. When the car is there, my mailman does not put mail in my mailbox, and skips my house. He/She will go to every other house.

Does yahoo answers treat some users different than others?
i asked areasonable question about the lady that died at a hospital. everyone by now knows the situation. why was it removed? because i defended the police dispacther? he gets ignorant,prank calls ...

I love my loud truck, but is it true that I can't get pulled over for noise until after 10pm?
I have a chevy silverado with some somewhat noisy pipes on her, and I love my pipes and want the least amount of restriction on the exhaust so she's good n' loud, and I know it's ...

Which state of the union has exacuted the most people in the last two years?

Police officers, county clerks are they honest?
If you call the county clerk and ask if you have a warrant will they tell you the truth?...

Who are the Cornish National Liberation Army - what do they aim to achieve?
Found this intriguing snippet http://uk.news.yahoo.com
Their name suggests a terrorist organisation - No?. Can we ...

Have tasers become an overused tool?
This article presents interesting points of view, and an alternative for tasering: http://www.time.com/time
It is NOT a ...

How do law enforcers keep from killing?
When people are arrested for raping, killing, kidnapping, or violations of espically children, how do the police keep control? I still believe those who violate others should be taken and stoned as ...

Did you see Paris Hilton going back to jail?
Did you feel like me and want to smack her as hard as you can for being a putz....

I got arrested?
i got arrested because one of my friends asked a boy for £1 the victim went and told the police that we mugged him but it was only one boy who went up to him .the police caught us walking we got sent ...

Do police have to show you the radar gun after speeding? What happens if they don't?
My boyfriend got a speeding ticket in a construction area, and when he asked to see the radar gun the cop told him no. Isn't the law that they are required to make that information available to ...

Is phil spector guilty, or what?

A cop pull me over on suspicion of drunk driving, I step out the car and he said for get it, can I report him?
I'm 6'5 and 368...

Street fight legality in UK?
I had an argument with a coworker,so we decided to settle it in a fight, 1 on 1. The bout would take place in a park or a garden. Is it acceptable by a British Law ? No moral advice needed, just ...

I think the Human Rights laws are damaging my Human Rights, can I challenge there existence?
Criminals getting compensation, kids running riot, I'm not safe on the street or in my house and I can not defend myself. The police have become next to useless because of it.
Additional D...

Speeding fine and penalty for doing 85mph on dual carriageway (70 limit) in UK?
If I were, hypothetically :-), to be caught t on camera (by a mobile camera unit sitting on a bridge over the dual carriageway) doing something between 80-90 mph (according to me satnav, not my ...

Killed a man in self-defense, but still feel bad about it.?
Back a week ago, I was burglarized in my home and shot the intruder with a shotgun after he started toward me. However, turning on the light, he wasn't much younger than me. Ended up later ...

Another ? mom moms boyfriend just got out on parole and he has like 3 class x felons can he be around my guns?
even if the guns are lockup and will they take my guns away from me if they found out that he is living here with guns locked ...

How do you feel about Capital punishment?

Does Kevlar really protect you from a bullet or does it just minimize impact?
A voice of authority please. Im looking for one that will just make painballs hurt less. I know the pain isnt that bad, but when they hit me in the chest it really hurts....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links