Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How many days will you stay in jail for trespassing?
Find answers to your legal question.

How many days will you stay in jail for trespassing?

My boyfriend 18 yrs old, was susspended from school for 3 days. & if you are susspended you can not come on school property or you will be arrested. & thats just what he did. So he got arrested and I'm freaking out. :( Please help.
Additional Details
My boyfriend 18 yrs old, was susspended from school for 3 days. & if you are susspended you can not come on school property or you will be arrested. & thats just what he did. So he got arrested and I'm freaking out. :( Please help.
by the way, in the state of law in Texas he is not considered a miner. & he is already in jail.

Dorothy C
There is no one answer to this question. Every municipality has different laws. Judges can make different rulings, etc., etc. So, I guess you'll just have to wait it out- and tell your boyfriend to behave himself, so you won't have to worry about him.

Bobby
He won't do any jail time. That is a minor trespassing charge. But it is school policy and he violated that. He will have to go to court, pay a fine, and as an 18 yr. old, he now has a record. Everything is done at the discretion of the judge. But he should be fine, as long as he learned a lesson from it.

COWHATE
depends on the state to state laws.
Assuming your lover boy has no criminal history, probably a fine, and some community service/probation. Plus a longer suspension.
Even with a criminal record, the school more then likely won't press charges. So, probably not.
Really though.....why do you come BACK to school when you get suspended? <_<

danrathersatitagain
Me? None.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If you were the judge what would?
sentence be for the bs tards who did this . They must think they are so tough beating up on an 85 yrs old man
Death would be too quick, Me and the boys would like to have a wee chat with the ...

Does a juvenile record prevent ou from getting a cwp?
make records are sealed does that matter?...

What is an assault? ( drink spillingquestion)?
I read a the question by T Alewy.

Crazily, somthing almost identical happened to me, I was on a bus on valentines day going home with my partner who is pregnant. A group of youths at the ...

I was wondering whether or not, if a police car with yellow siren lights would be able to pull you over?
Me and my girlfriend saw a car, with police on the side of the car, on the motorway, I wondered if this police car was able to pull you over or if it was highway maintance?

T...

What is a good path to take in joining the FBI?
what would be a good path to take right out of highschool to join the FBI? my **plan** is next year i am attending WSU (washington) and then i want to join the marines and what i ahve heard is if ...

When will Australia leegalize guns?

Additional Details
Actually crime has gone UP! but the australian population has vastly increased since '96...

2yrs ago i was fired at gamestop 4 stealing no arrest or lawsuit will this DQ me from working in border patrol?

Give some suggestions to traffic police to control traffic in the city?

Is there some kind of permit that allows me to work since im underage.?
Im 14 and I literally have NOTHING TO DO through spring break
I live in San Diego California if it helps any....

Traffic light camera question help!?
A traffic light camera flashed it's light. At first my initial thought was that another car going the diagonal direction ran a red light but the camera continued to flash after that vehicle was ...

If someone isa trooper with the MissouriHighwayPatrol,is there still advancment opportunities tospecial units?

Recently charged with dwi?
Hello evryone, I'm a 23 year old,jus recently been charged with dwi and speeding. I blew a .08, but I was wonderin,how can I get my license back, and what's the worst that can happen when I ...

Do you think policemen join the force because they were bullied at school?
do you think people that join the police force do it because they feel inferior and need the security of a group so they can strike back at their old school ...

Need Help Am I Victim Of Hit & run?
just tonight i was involved in a hit and run i was traveling a highway

feeder road and a car leaving a side road to my left getting ready to

merger onto the same road as me F...

I would like to be a Police Officer, but I have bipolar disorder. Would they still accept me?
I have been taking only natural therapy for the past 8 years, and haven't been hospitalized, or seen a doctor since. Prior to that, I was living in a homeless shelter and on psychiatric meds ...

Have you ever been suspended from YA?

Why do everybody have a gun in USA?

What is a hooka or huka?
Please explain what this is. Also, is it illegal in the state of New York? Thank you so much!!...

How is calculation done of 21%?
i wish to know can a soc, compound and charge @ 21% interest on non payment of maitenenace dues ?...

Is it illegal to spit tobacco pouches if you are under 18?
i dont do it but i no somebody who spits pouches, i no it is illegal to buy it but is it illegal to do it under 18 and does it show up on drug ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, September 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links