Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How many phone calls can an county inmate make per day?
Find answers to your legal question.

How many phone calls can an county inmate make per day?

can they also make calls on the weekend?

Bruce
Rating
That is determined by each individual jail.

The jail in my county turns on the phones from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm. You can make as many calls as you want, unless the phones taken away for disciplinary reasons. That includes weekends.

Calls must be collect or made with a phone card you purchase from the jail.

Brendon K
It would be up to the jails policy which can widely differ location to location.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Im fresh out of highschool and want to go to police academy?
problem is I cant go til im 20, what should I do in the mean time? should I get a degree in criminal justice, if so what kind of degree, ...

How do I get out of a tinted window fix-it ticket?
I'm in California. I got pulled over for speeding and the cop let me go with a warning but gave me a fix it ticket for my front window tints. They aren't even that dark but he says that any ...

DUII Diversion information please! (Re-post need answer)?
My younger brother got a DUII two weeks ago and they're offering diversion which he's going to go through with. Has anyone been through diversion who can tell me about what the classes are ...

Where does the Nickname "Juice" come from?
There are 2 or 3 guys in town I know that go by the nickname Juice. 2/3 are all either gangsters or friends of gangsters. One of them is slightly chubby and raps and the other one is just a weed ...

Can anyone find any info on The Justice Dep't dropping charges against the black panthers anywhere but on Fox?
http://www.foxnews.com/p...

are airsoft assault rifles powerful?
i just want to know if the ''airsoft'' assault rifles are powerful simple question as i dont know ??...

What is manslaughter and how much time do you serve?
this guy got battered about two weeks ago by 20 men while two police officers stood watching(i suppose they were scared because 2v20 isnt very welcoming) the person who got hit was put in a coma to ...

14 year old traffic ticket in arizona?
can arizona currently issue a warrant for my arrest on a traffic ticket from 14 years ago

COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY" back in 2002 is what it reads on the court website for my ...

When can a police officer give you a warning and when can't he?
Like if he saw someone murder someone can he say "I'm gonna let you off with a warning, don't let me see you do it again". I'm just presenting this extreme because I've ...

Police officer overstated my speeding on a citation?
I was driving 60 on a 55 zone but the officer cited me for 80. But too bad I can't prove that... The number will affect my fine amount... I know it's such a hassle to go thru a court trail ...

May have to do some jail time any help please?
I may have to do some jail time I am being accused of identity theft and theft of 1100 dollars. If I have to serve time will it be in a jail or prison?
Which is worst?
I have been told ...

Is it ever appropriate to flirt with an on duty police officer?
I think cops are hot... I saw a really hot one in line for starbucks tonight but I was too shy to talk to him and I didn't know if it was appropriate.... if so, what should I say?
A...

Would i be allowed to buy this and have it shipped over here.?
I checked this website and it said it should be legal everywhere.
I now the actual knives are illegal here but what about this.

http://www.bladeplay.com...

For people who are currently illegally selling mariajuana on the streets, if weed is legalized in CA ...?
Will sales drop?? Or would they go up??

My cousin is married to a (loser) guy who sells weed out of his vehicle in a town 30 minutes away from them. I live in California, and in November ...

my friend was arrested for 3rd dui in wi. if no one can bail her out for 2500 how long will she b in jail?

Additional Details
i talked to the mail @ the jail. he told me that she can't be bailed out until she sees a judge and no one can visit her until she sees a judge. now i'm ...

Can I be charged for running from the police when they never identified themselves as police officers?
I am 16 years old, and my situation is that I was at my old foreclosed home looking for my car alarm remote. I also had a friend there too because we simply stopped by to look for it because I lost ...

Question about Graduated license program in Michigan?
So I'm currently 16 with a level 2 license. I got pulled over and issued a speeding ticket, but my prehearing at court won't be until after my birthday, when I would otherwise automatically ...

Once a death has been ruled a Suicide,can anything more be done to over-turn this ruling?
And to prove that it was actually a homicide? We have reason to believe that a relative was shot by her husband based on some of his past criminal history and other circunstantial evidence. Any ...

UK law: if a person goes missing without trace, when is their disappearance considered permanent...?
... and the contents of their estate can be transferred to the next of kin?...

Could anyone describe a few terms found on a federal case docket for me?
I searched online but couldn't find what these acronyms/terms meant:

MTD: (next to the defendant's name)
DOA:
F/A:
MPHD:
Booking #
USAttorneyCR AUSA...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links