Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How much jail time do you get if found with Crystal Meth?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much jail time do you get if found with Crystal Meth?

Thanks in advance

Ben
Rating
That would depend on the state you are in, the amount of crystal meth and whether the charge is possesion, or distribution, and the temperament of the judge.

Matthew
Rating
1 Why would you get caught with crystal meth? Do you enjoy it? You should really seek help....

2. It all depends on how much you have, and what state you are in. Ultimately it is up to the judge... Remember, the cop will not help you, he is there to prove against you. Get a lawyer and pray for the best.

swagtastic
hopefully you didn't get caught in Georgia

mimi
Rating
lots I hope but with our sorry laws probably not that long.Say no to drugs please.

c
to all viewer i sincerely need expert advise now i was just caught with a half a pound of meth with testamony against me from someone that aint creditable i bailed out and got the #1. best rated lawyer in my county which is a good size county i got 2 prior dope cases and one prison prior gow much time will i most likely recieve for this case?????

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can a student driver be ticketed?
In California
Additional Details
If so, how likely is it that a cop would do that and not just give a warning?...

Federal police agency goes overboard and terrorizes kids?
I read a recent story(in an L.A.-area newspaper) about a group of schoolkids from California who were on a tour of the White House grounds, but they didn't expect the Presidential limo to drive ...

Juvenile correctional problems?
What are some problems with juvenile correctional?

how did you think it could be improved?...

I hate fl..I need some advice?
So these two tickets is like 8 tickets in like 3 weeks. The tickets i got i already paid them. But these two i got today is for $211.00 for running a red light ( but the light was yellow ) so i dont ...

Does anyone know the charges for graffiti?
i was caught drunk at a park, cops had searched the highschool and found graffiti all over the school..found red texter all over my hands.. do you know what charges ill get
Additional Details

Who has the authority to search without a warrant?
under the fourth amendment there is no illegal search and seizure, but who has the authority to perform a warrantless search?...

Help !!! I Lied to the police about my shoplifting record.?
I was caught stealing twice from H&M. The first time they let me off the hook with a warning but they wrote down all my information so they could have it on their records. Then today i was ...

Do warrants expire????????
My brother has been wanted for the last several years for kidnapping, contempt of court, and I think burglary. But some how everyone in my family has convinced him that if he avoids the police for 7 ...

Can I perform infront of a video game store with music and fake weapons?
Hello...

I was thinking about dressing up as a video game character to bring some attention towards a video game store in Las Vegas. I was wondering what I would have to do so I won't ...

How is the life of a correctional officer?
please go into detail about the job description, the reason i ask is because im looking into this field, like what are the requirements? what does it take to be cut for the position?:...

How old do you have to be to get your drivers license in texas?
i'm 16 i'll be 17 in 2 months....

Something called "Project Exile" went into effect in the late 1990's. Is Project Exile still in effect?
It started in Virginia, and involved a stricter approach to gun law violations, and made many violations that previously had been handled by state courts now move into the Federal Court system, ...

If a drink driver kills someone what happens?
i was wondering if u kill someone while drink driving will you go to jail or not and is so for how long would you go to jail?...

Recieved an Under 21, Poss of Alcohol in California - 23224(b)?
My friends & I were a block down from my friend's house hanging out next to my PARKED car and my friend's PARKED car and playing music from my car. I was transporting closed alcoholic ...

How fit do you have to be to be a police officer?
I'm overweight by about 45 pounds....

What is the penalty for possesion of weed?
This was a minor and in school... In oregon.
Additional Details
This person has also had 3 past MIP's.... In oregon.. And they are in high school....

How t make a (smart) murder case?
for i am trying to a flim based on a murder!!!
Additional Details
well basicly, i kinda want to do a (School movie) with the same i idea as ":Law and Order" but being a ...

Deterrent for Piracy on the High Seas?
Why can't the International Community sponsor satellite technology to monitor shipping activity in the Gulf of Aden and alert military forces stationed within air strike distance when threats ...

Driving under the influence, but what could..?
so a friend of mine got into a horrible car accident yesterday morning, he was drunk driving on the freeway and had another female friend in the car. the car flipped over, totaled, and everything. he&...

How can you get a shoplifting misdemeanor off of your record?
I got caught stealing with a friend and it was really stupid and I want it off of my record. It like just happened I don't know if I can get it taken off that quickly but I'd like to try. I ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links