Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

How old do you have to be to buy rolling paper?
Find answers to your legal question.

How old do you have to be to buy rolling paper?

tobbaco rolling paper

Angela P
Rating
In the Uk you have to be 18. Even though it is not a tobacco product, it is still classed as one

Blue Raven

GAVIN E
In the UK it is 18 years old.

It has been raised to 18 years old since 7th October 2007.

MellowMan
Rating
As it's to be used to smoke tobacco, then the same age as cigarettes.

Paul
Rating
"From 1st October 2007 it will be illegal to sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 18 in England and Wales.

Products affected will include cigarettes, cigars, loose rolling tobacco and rolling papers."

FRANK B the famous english one

Ger1
I think it is 18 but not sure hmm you roll your own?

gerry mac
Rating
18 as of this year I believe.

photography626
Rating
18ys

Mancow
Rating
In the United States the legal age is 18 years of age. Just because its not tobacco does not mean that cant put an age limit on it. You cannot buy a pipe under the age of 18 and there is no tobacco in a pipe when you buy it. Makes sense.

dayum_rght
if u have 2 ask u r not old enough

ДЖОНИ ДОЛAP (UK)
Rating
Well its just paper... So any age?

leelee
I think any age, it hasnt got tobacco in it, its simply papers

TERRY C
no age limit

stank monster!
Rating
old enough to go to the should and get them

chelle...x
16 isnt it?

vote_usa_first
Rating
HOW OLD TO BUY PAPER?

Hopefully 45. Would not want one to BUY PAPER and not have suffecient experience with PAPER

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do you think that drugs like marijuana and crystal meth should be lumped together in the same category?

Is it ok for a cop to beat you in the head with a flash light?

Shall I be worried?
Someone I chat to regular on Msn says he is the real "Dexter Morgan" and I'm his next victim.....

If you have a breath test and the result reads 0.55 what does it mean??
BAC
Additional Details
OK OR IT WAS 055 WHEN A POLICE OFFICER PULLS YA OVER...

How do I convince police that I had food poisoning when I vomited driving at a random breath test station?

Can I get in trouble if I name and shame local thugs?
There seems to be a lot of aggressive behaviour towards local residents from young thugs in my street. It has got to the point where I am a bit scared to leave my girlfreind alone in the house. They ...

If I go to the ER for a drug overdose will they call the cops?
If they will Im just going to take my chances and wait it ...

Do you think I have a case and should I get a lawyer?
A civilian followed me home a few miles from work. I was in my driveway and he took my keys from me and would not let me enter my house. I tried to get out of my car and he stepped in front of me and ...

I'm trying to find if this may be stalking. ?
I went to a meeting that was out of state for my job,so than I notice a guy during the meeting that says his name and states some stuff. After this meeting We leave to go home I think of him, until ...

Do you think some laws are created by states for the simple fact of making money?
Are some laws such as the seatbelt law created for the purpose of making money? Also; I live near a city where everyone must shovel snow from their sidewalk or else; face a fine! Well the problem is: ...

Will they drug test you if you are taken to jail for stealing?
I just wanted to know if they will drug test you if u are taken to jail?...

Urgent - What right do i Have?
I've recently rescued a dog, I took it back to it's owners, and they didn't want him, and offered to give him to me free, we took him, a couple of days later, they are demanding some ...

What would happen if i called 911 and said i wanna beat up a cop and told them what street im on?

Does anyone like the police?

What's the best tactic to beat back a riot police baton charge?
Say you had a 4-1 manpower advantage?...

Is it really easy to kill people by guns?
It is hard to kill people because of gore and violence, but guns are in the movies, video games. Usually in the movies there are not much of blood, gore, like horror movies for the entertaiment. for ...

Why do cops get to taser people for no reason?
thats the one thing they can use against us , tasers . They think its real cool to taser someone because they know it wont kill them but it will hurt them . Its not cool at all . We should have every ...

How can we rid the country of hoodie ned's ?

Is this still harassment?
My ex-boyfriend has made false allegations to the police about my current boyfriend and has resulted in my new boyfriend being locked up for the time being. My ex has still been getting in contact ...

Do you pretty much feel like your already convicted when a cop is following you?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links