Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

I need to call the police now, please help me..........................
Find answers to your legal question.

I need to call the police now, please help me..........................

what's the number? I'm in Los Angeles

someonecanbme
I feel bad for the 911 dispatcher that has to answer this persons' call.

gear jammer
911 you moron

W E J
Rating
this person is a product of liberal influenced public education

bad_***_mofo_1
911 fool. I know that and I live in the UK. You're like Homer Simpson, except this is even more worse.

ReikiKev
Rating
Stupid. If you have enough time to write a question on Yahoo you have enough time to look up the number on the internet.

Retarded Dave
Wow you need to call the police and you get on Yahoo Question and answers! Now that's what I called addicted!

Mr Smarty Pants
You have GOT to be kidding. Nobody who knows how to speak English and use a computer is that stupid...

naddel
Rating
why don't you just call 911? Or look in the phone book, or on yellowpages.com to get the direct number.

MR. KLEFFFPOO
8675309, hello lois? Damm you tommy twotone !

Abularaby
Rating
999 in the UK. 911 USA. 100 Belgium 122 North africa.. what is your emergency?

BORED AT WORK
Rating
Must be an illegal.

fr_chuck
Rating
If you are in Los angleles, you may have a better chance calling the crooks and just working out a deal with them.

Dino4747
Is this Homer Simpson? Call directory assistance and ask them for the number to 9-1-1 ! DO IT NOW !

My Evil Twin
Rating
You don't need to call the police, simply lean your head out of the nearest window and scream "NINE ONE ONE!" at the top of your lungs over & over again.

Someone will throw a shoe, book, or brick at you, which will knock some sense into you and bring you back to a little place I like to call Reality.

At the same time, 49 people with cell phones and a genuine concern for your well-being will call 911 and report that a lunatic is yelling '911' from their window.

The police will be there within four or five days. Be patient.

His
i'm blond but i think u r supposed to call 911 not the police..i dont know their number either

pops

DAVID B
Rating
br549

EL Big Ed
Rating
really 911

K.I.S.S.
Rating
911. or just look on a police car, they have 911 and direct numbers

tabun1015
This is something that toddlers already know.

Angel
Rating
CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YC
Rating
i think is 1800-stupid land

Leogirl0804
Rating

Neptune2bsure
Rating
where have you been 911 dial 911

ksa123me
Are you ok?

Victoria
are you ok and umm 911

KEITH C

p34nu7bu773rj3lly7im3
Rating

best answers?!?!

BIG TUDY OG INLAND EMPIRE X3

Jellybean
Isn't it 911 its 999 in uk

~Unpredictable~
911!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What would he be charged with if...?
a friend bought 20 boxes of tiles for a bathroom from b&q.he used more or less all of them.he went back with his reciept,loaded 10 of the same tile boxes on a trolley,went to the till and said he ...

Can you get arrested if your 17 for breaking and entering and stealing?
or will you just get fined if you have a good record (like me i have great grades) and btw i'm not planning on breaking in somewhere and stealing anything i just wondering because my cousin did ...

Do i need a gun for home protection?
i live in oakland, not a very safe place, my cars have had their tires, deck, battery jacked in differnt times, my house has been robbed once, and once was an attempt, my neighboor's house got ...

Do policemen get a bonus for the amount of arrests they get?
they must have some incentive apart from promotion......

Has the world gone mad!!?
prisoners getting an out of court settlement by the home office because thier incarceration in our prison system made them go cold turkey? boo bloody hoo do you agree with me and they should have ...

If murder were leagal, would you kill someone?

RE: The smoking ban?
I'm a smoker but don't own a car, does that mean people should have to switch off their engines as I walk through the street?
Additional Details
Ha, what a bunch of self ...

Do I tell the police about suspect drug dealing?
I was doing the usual security checks for the night, windows, etc, (just before I go to bed) and I noticed a dark car parked outside my house (this is the 2nd time I've seen it). On this ...

What do I do if I've been assaulted outside of my home?
I was assaulted outside of my home 2 different times by the same person. And two other times by her friends. The police haven't done anything about it and won't until I end up dead. Can'...

If you saw someone shoplift, would you alert store management?
Or would you simply ignore it.
Additional Details
you guys rock...not a single joke filled or smart alecky response!

I would report it, only because shoplifting results in ...

If you have to shoot somone to protect yourself.?
Is it better to kill them, or wound them. One shot seems to be enough to stop a assailant. But one shot is often not fatal.
From a legal stand point. assuming that all things are right and I was ...

I got caught shoplifting?
i already got a caution from shoplifting thts y i g2g to court i was wonderin what will the court decided are mo likely or any1 who has been in this postion before i stole like 15 quids worth of ...

Which is the worst: a male police officer or a female police officer?
I'd say women police officer because they always think they have something to prove...

...and NO I am not misogynist....

Do you feel that female cops are just as capable as their male counterparts?
Or do you believe that while they may be smart enough and can run fast enough ... they just aren't physically strong enough to do their job just as well as their male counterparts?...

My child's father is getting out of prison soon, and I need to know if he's able to file for full custody??
He's in prison for revoked probation, but he was on probation for assualt. His name isn't on the birth certificate, and there has been no DNA test to prove paternity. I just want to know ...

Do time for assaulting officer?
Hi i was arrested two days ago for assaulting two officers, where trying to enter my house without a warrant because a neighbour had complained of arguing and there was a bit of blood in the ...

I am 16 and want to be a cop...what jobs can I do now?
I want to volunteer at my local police station. Is that allowed? Or could I be paid to file things or even sweep the floor? I just really want to be in the Law Enforcement "zone."

If you have a warrant out for your arrest can you leave the state?
Iím 19 years old I live in Texas I currently have 3 tickets out for my arrest one for speeding not driving with 2 license plates and no insurance. It could have been all taken care of but I lost my ...

Do police officers really enjoy harassing black people?

If the UK were to have a referendum on the best way to punish a child rapist, what punishment..... ?
........ would you vote for?
Eg, death, castration etc.

Sorry to keep asking so many questions on the subject of rape today but I can't get the events of last week out of mind(...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links