Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

If you are holding hands with someone who is getting tased will you also get the effects?
Find answers to your legal question.

If you are holding hands with someone who is getting tased will you also get the effects?

Additional Details
great answers ! YES NO YES NO YES NO why do people even bother to answer if they don't know !

Novarobin
No, not unless you touch the area between the two probes. The electricity travels between the two probes.
The whole point of the Taser is to incapacitate someone to help officers gain control. Officers should be trying to physically gain control of someone, and handcuff if possible during the cycle of shock.
If you do touch the area between the probes, you will get a shock, but not the same effect as the person being Tasered.

If one of you hold one probe, and the other holds the other probe and you both hold hands, it will go through the two of you.

gunsandammoatwork
No.

Sargent Schultz
Rating
No.

gilbert v
Rating
no they wont unless u touch something metal or that conducts electricity that they are wearin

Droo
Yes, you will. Water is a conductor of electricity and would travel from their body to yours.

Bibigirl
Yes, electricity travels.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

10 points, what can be done with insufficient jail funding problem?

Can I sue for assault without involving the police and is this enough to send a message?
Last night a crazy chick came out of no where and slapped me across the face. She was screaming at me in Spanish which I suspect was threats for more bodily harm. I have no physical injury, but ...

Can I turn someone in for running a stop sign?
I drove around the corner to take my 3yr old to the park while my 1 yr old was napping (she was with us of course, lol) on the way back a car flew right thru the stop sign and almost hit us I had to ...

How do highway police use radar guns?
If you drive a lot like me you notice that on the state troopers always point their radar guns as far down the road as they can.

What's the reason for this and how do they measure ...

If you are in the car with someone who gets a DWI what happens to you?
If you are the passenger and are 21 or above, but your driver who is also 21 or above gets a DWI, do you go to jail too or get charged also with aiding and abbedding? North Carolina would be prefered!...

How do I change my last name on my birth records but I am still a minor?
I am 15 years old in the United States in Michigan. I really want to change my last name. The last name I got from my biological dad and he "used" me when I was only 2 years old. I don'...

A few days ago my girlfriend caught me changing from my alter ego (RLSH)?
It was really embarassing becaause I was havlfway through the transformation so I just told her not to assk I would explain later.
She was so awesome about it... but now she would like an ...

Do you have to answer the cop when you're in the police car?
say someone gets caught shoplifting. they admit to the crime. the police officer proceeds to arrest them. while they are handcuffed in the backseat of the car, can the police use what he asks them ...

Do you have to be athletic to become a NYPD cop?
I want to join the NYPD for the past few weeks but, I don't know if I need to be athletic....

Can I legaly change my name?
I am 15 years old in the United States in Michigan. I really want to change my last name. The last name I got from my biological dad and he "used" me when I was only 2 years old. I don'...

Deportation after "time-served"?
My friend received 200 days of County Jail for a case that he had recently lost. He is considered a "Residential Alien". So I was wondering, within the time period of 200 days that he will ...

I got a 2nd DWI whats going to happen to me when I go to my pre trial?

Can I/Should I Report This Police Officer?
Hi everyone

Need some advice as to my rights and what I should do.
______________________________________...

So....

My cousin Sarah and I have NEVER been close ...

Constitutional rights or prisoners/detainees?
Can constitution rights be waived as condition to acceptance or enrollment in alternative program? Such as 1st, 4th, 8th, and 14th amendment?...

How can I prove to the police that all of my belongings have been stolen and replaced with an exact copy?

In tn neighbor facing felony assault and felony weed. 2 oz. please tell me this person will have to serve time?

European gangs associated with Human Trafficking?
are there any well known ones?...

What is required in the fitness test?
I want to become a Police officer. I know there is a fitness test. I am fit but I haven't trained much the past 6 months. What does the test require? up until 6 months ago I used to jog 5 days a ...

Why is the british law so strange?
I bought a bike today and I've been looking at the law surrounding it. Turns out, cyclists aren't allowed to ride on the pavement....why not?
If I ride on the pavement and hit a person ...

I got three tickets while riding my motorcycle. What should I do?
I got pulled over the other day while riding my bike and I got three tickets. The tickets are as followed: 1. no classification M licence for operating a motorcycle. 2. Speeding going 88 on a 65 ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, April 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links