Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Im selling my handgun in Arizona. What is an example that I should write up for transfer of ownership?
Find answers to your legal question.

Im selling my handgun in Arizona. What is an example that I should write up for transfer of ownership?

Need to write something up so that I am covered and the other guy is. What should I write up? Ideas?

bobbo342
I sent you an email...I have something that may help you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Question to police officers regarding radar guns/speeding...?
When there's a 'cell' of multiple cars driving and they're all going over the speed limit...how do you know which car tripped the radar? How do you decide which vehicle to pull ...

Any cool ideas, some smart ideas?
I go to two different colleges, and one is a Police foundations college. Some of my friends at the other school I go to donít believe that I am in police program. We all wear uniform in the class and ...

Legal window tint in alberta canada?
whats the maximum abount % i can tint my cars windows and still be legal....

Can a college degree get me a higher starting salary if I become a police officer?
The degree is not criminal justice or political science...but can simply having a four-year college degree increase my starting salary if I become a police officer, deputy sheriff, etc? Thanks!...

I know a youth who was recently convicted of uttering threats. Will he be able to go to the states from Canada?

Im 14 and shoplifted? what will happen.?
Now its, a little more then you'd imagine. I got dropped off at walmart with my friend, and i know that she shoplifted. Well being stupid i decided to go ahead and do it to. When we were walking ...

Will a law degree (JD) help you get promoted quicker in a Police Department?
I finished law school in December 2008. I went because I wanted to be a US Marshall or FBI. When I applied they told me I need more work experience. So I am applying to a local police department, I ...

US visa - but i have been cautioned (by BTP - i think).. does this affect it?
I am applying for a Visa with university to go to america for a year and work there.

I am applying and doing all the forms but one thing is concerning me

A year or so back, i ...

Compare the procedures for assembling a photo array lineup with those of an in-person lineup.?
What are the similarities and differences? For what purpose would you use each one? Also, discuss some of the concerns with the accuracy of identification in a line up?...

Do You know anything about the witness protection programme for children?
Do you know how it works in England,London if you do please say....

What are gangs known in auburndale ?
what are gangs known in auburndale? anyone know?...

Are the police allowed to break the law during investigations?
I have always been told that police need a court order allowing them to break the law when doing things like buying drugs in order bust a dealer. However, I'm now being told they can simply do ...

Will the PO care? Will they do a hair follicle test?
This guy I know was charged for selling pot and acid and was put on two years probation. He has done mushrooms and opium since then and drinks all the time. Although he is supposed to go to jail for ...

Have a couple questions about a speeding ticket....?
i recieved a speeding ticket the other day in Sacramento California and have some questions on what things mean....

what does
P.F./Max Spd?

Veh. Limit?

Safe?...

Police officers can you help me ?
okay I am 21 I have my associates degree in criminal justice I have a perfect driving record I have good credit I have had the same job at walmart since I was 18 I will of course quit that job if I ...

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
YO,So how is everyone doing tonight? Radiohead has got my head spinning =/
So last meal and why? I watch a lot of documentaries of serial killers,and that's ought to be one of the craziest S...

I want to become a police officer but will this affect my chances of being hired?
okay I am 21 I have my associates degree in criminal justice I have a perfect driving record I have good credit I have had the same job at walmart since I was 18 I will of course quit that job if I ...

Can I smoke in my car on non smoking private property?

How much trouble can I get into if I go to school stoned?
Like if it is completely obvious, because usually when I smoke it is.haa.

Oh, and I wouldn't have anything on me. so like getting searched wouldn't matter all that much.
A...

How should I go about getting an interview with a police officer?
I have called multiple cities and I can't get one. its an interview about the effects of stop ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links