Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Legal window tint in alberta canada?
Find answers to your legal question.

Legal window tint in alberta canada?

whats the maximum abount % i can tint my cars windows and still be legal.

Novarobin
Rating
Here is the section of the Alberta Vehicle Equipment Regulations

Window glazing

69(1) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a windshield or in a left or right side window of a motor vehicle that is beside or forward of the driver with a transparent, translucent or opaque material.

(2) A person shall not install, replace or cover the rear window glazing in a motor vehicle with a transparent, translucent or opaque material unless the motor vehicle has outside rear view mirrors on both the left and right that comply with section 72(2).

(3) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a motor vehicle with a material that reflects the headlamps of approaching vehicles into the eyes of the driver of another vehicle.

(4) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a motor vehicle with a material that reflects sunlight into the eyes of the driver of another vehicle.

(5) A person may replace the window glazing installed by the manufacturer of a motor vehicle with the same type of glazing.

(6) A person may apply clear untinted frost shields to a window of a motor vehicle only if they do not impair the view through the window by discolouring, scratching or damaging the glazing.

So, manufacture only in the front, doesnt matter in back as long as you have side mirrors.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Have a couple questions about a speeding ticket....?
i recieved a speeding ticket the other day in Sacramento California and have some questions on what things mean....

what does
P.F./Max Spd?

Veh. Limit?

Safe?...

Police officers can you help me ?
okay I am 21 I have my associates degree in criminal justice I have a perfect driving record I have good credit I have had the same job at walmart since I was 18 I will of course quit that job if I ...

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
YO,So how is everyone doing tonight? Radiohead has got my head spinning =/
So last meal and why? I watch a lot of documentaries of serial killers,and that's ought to be one of the craziest S...

I want to become a police officer but will this affect my chances of being hired?
okay I am 21 I have my associates degree in criminal justice I have a perfect driving record I have good credit I have had the same job at walmart since I was 18 I will of course quit that job if I ...

Can I smoke in my car on non smoking private property?

How much trouble can I get into if I go to school stoned?
Like if it is completely obvious, because usually when I smoke it is.haa.

Oh, and I wouldn't have anything on me. so like getting searched wouldn't matter all that much.
A...

How should I go about getting an interview with a police officer?
I have called multiple cities and I can't get one. its an interview about the effects of stop ...

If you have a misdemeanor will it show on your record?

Do you think a $15 per person for reparations is fair?
These reparations only go to the Red Cross not to the victims. Do you think this is fair?...

Whats a good degree program for a person as wanting to be a police officer?
Which is best program? Are there any credible online schools for this? Are there any police cadet apprenticeship-like programs for persons under 21 y.o?...

Would you kill a lot of people by throwing a frag grenade onto the highway?
ok, before people freak out i want to say i would never do this. i don't know where to even access one. this is completely hypothetical but my friends seem to think that it would kill many ...

Tresspassing after the fact...?
i've heard alot of stories of people getting busted for tresspassing... its obviously a "crime" since you can get ticketed, but my question is about after the fact... since when you ...

Do ALL people who have badges able to make arrests, and carry guns?
please give lots of info. Thank you very much to all who answered. I greatly appreciate ...

Are the police wrong to do this?
my girlfriend went to the police station mad at me 12/23/09. I went to see if they were going to arrest me. I was told I could go. Two weeks later the officer got a warrant for my arrest (january 5). ...

My wife hit a bikist on the way home from work?
or bicycst? bicyclar? i don't know the word for that. he was driving on the right sight of the road but wrongly and he made to hit her hood and then exchanged numbers but ran off and siad he was ...

I lied to the cops about destruction of property?
I was accused of shooting up a house with paintball guns after coming home from the musical at my schook. I was with my friend kreso. Who I don't know his last name or his number. I brought my ...

Question about Speeding Violation in Arizona.?
I received a Speeding Violation ticket from the Arizona police on April 12th. I was going 85 in a 75. The cop marked down that I'm a male (I am female) and that it happened on April 12th 2008 (...

I got a ticket in Delaware but I live in California. Is my only option to pay it? Can I do traffic school?
I actually don't have the ticket anymore. Is there a "first timer's" program or anything?...

What's the law state about a person who is over 21 and drunk getting a ride home with a sober under 21 yr old?
In California can the person who is over 21 get in any kind of trouble while being the passenger in a friends car who is taking him home. Even tho the driver is sober but is under 21?...

In CALIFORNIA, if you are in the turning lane, do you still have to signal?
Assume you get to an intersection where to avoid the turning lane you have to get over to the right. No lane change is necessary to get into it. The pavement is marked with a left arrow and the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links