Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

My brother was put in jail and the website says he is charged with MTSASS. Anyone know what this means?
Find answers to your legal question.

My brother was put in jail and the website says he is charged with MTSASS. Anyone know what this means?

Additional Details
Shelby County, Alabama

ahsoasho2u2
Shelby County Al.
MTSASS-
MOTION TO
SET ASIDE
SUSPENDED SENTENCE
Will see judge-No Bail Set on this charge and probably will not be set either

The Most II
It's a very serious offence. It stands for...

Making Toasted Sandwiches Aboard Satan's Sailboat.

Bad sh*t man.

tacos
Rating
it means he's screwed

stupid is as stupid does
Rating
i am sure that it took me less time to find the answer than it did for you to type in your question.the answer is.

motion to set aside suspended sentence

it means he or you,defaulted on your bond and did not show up for court.now the suspendid sentance has been revoked and you go to jail.

Elliott M
Rating
no matter what it is ,it's good the got the dangerous *** of the street

JelloCop
What state?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Legally in the UK, if a person under the age of 18 purchases a knife, is it an offence for the minor?
...or just for the seller...

ty for answers xX...

Restraining Order rules?
If im 14 can i get a restraining order against a 16 year old. Or can my mom get one against the 16 year old to protect me?...

Should I plead not guilty to MIP charge?
I received a Minor In Possession of alcohol charge at my house the other night. The cops came and talked to my 22 year old drunk roommate who then proceeded to tell them that I was inside, so they ...

Pressing charges for vandalism?
A girl that hates me for no reason threw eggs and oatmeal all over my house, and put cow meat all over my front porch.
What can I do about this? I really want to press charges.
I saw her ...

Is it true that there have been no federal medical marijuana raids since obama took charge?

Additional Details
union dollar, are you talking to me? im asking if there has been any. do you know? if not why are you answering?...

How long does it take to become a police officer?
what is the soonest you can become a police officer/detective?, i know they are different.

-age requirements?
-amount of edu.?
-how long a service term is?
-when can i ...

The Ryan Moats traffic stop and the Oakland shooting.?
Will people see things differently in regards to how Police Officer conduct a traffic stop?
People criticize the manner how Police handled the traffic stop with Ryan Moats in Texas, but then O...

Got a speeding ticket in Wisconsin for going 19 over.....?
But I live in Michigan, will points appear on my record? The Cop said Wisconsin doesn't do "a point system" should I just pay it and forget it? or is my insurance gonna know about ...

New device on trunk of cop cars, what is it?
I was driving today and there was a cop car sitting between my lane and the opposing traffic lane... On the trunk there was two small camera shaped devices that clearly scanned either my license ...

I hear that the S.W.A.T team in tulare counties sheriffs department has 40. Why so many when citys have 7?

What sort of drug history is unacceptable for DEA or FBI jobs?
when I was younger I used cocaine, would this disqualify me? WHat kind of drug use is considered to much?...

Is there a way to tell if a person has a warrant for his arrest?
I recently took in a boarder who has said a couple of things that have me wondering if he is wanted by the police in another state (Virginia). Is there a way for me to find out if this guy has any ...

If i get a ticket for no front license plate, is this considered a moving violation? Will it go on my record?
if it does go on my record, how can i get it taken off?
Additional Details
i live in the state of texas. Is it a moving violation? Where can i get information to support?...

Do Massachusetts state police departments have jail cells?

My step daughter just got her second speeding ticket for going 5 over, what will happen to her?
and she has the same judge and hes not very nice I heard, whats the worse that could happen to her??...

What's the jurisidiction for Railroad Police?

If someone has been acquitted a burglary charge can they be charged with attempted burglary next time in court?
When they go back to court the next go round can they charge them with attempted burglary even though they acqutted the burglary charge?...

What are the repercussions of ignoring a photo radar ticket that WAS served to you?
or what are your option? any1 know personally or professionally....or have any links they could direct me to? ...

How would you rate Los Angeles County Jail (twin towers)?

When your in prison is the day you parole the day you get released?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, September 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links