Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

There are two police cars parked in front of my house, what does this mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

There are two police cars parked in front of my house, what does this mean?

i walked right up to them, they didn't react to me. it's night, so i didn't want to go knocking on their windows. we're not drug dealers or anything, just 4 roommates in a house.

God BLESS America :)
If you're not doing anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about!
I think it was a wise idea NOT to go knock on their windows.
The only word of advice I have for you is...
IF you see anything unusual happening on your block, don't hesitate to report it.....
A lot of people have been hurt because others are afraid to speak-up....God Bless You and your roommates!

thevonbankfamily
Rating
They may be checking out something else. Leave them alone.

CGIV76
It doesn't mean anything, yet.

Jeffery C
Rating
We are just "war driving" and we get good free wireless from outside your house. Thanks!

susi
Respect them enough to let them do their job!

la buena bruja
Rating
Leave them alone. They're working.

cincywahine
Rating
I don't know...maybe they are hiding out...

Maybe your neighbor is a drug dealer.

Maravista
Rating
They might just be checking on a complaint, but if you go looking for trouble rest assured that it will find you.

mamaac43
someone is in trouble

dixiedreamin6969
they might be looking at your neighbor instead of you

§treet §killz
or maybe....you're screwed.
Unless of course you didnt do anything, which is a likely story, all you perpetrators of the law.
oh yes, and your neighbor is a drug dealer.

jen
Rating
Get the door its dominos.lol sorry dont mind me.

oldhag
If there is nothing illegal going on maybe they are taking a break?

All Natural Honey
Rating
They are coming for you, run.

Jade
Rating
Are you still there?
If yes, that means they didn't come for you!

leslie S
Rating
They are talking or sleeping or on assignment watching the mayor who is visiting your neighbor or just out to get your paranoid butt.
Leave them alone, if a uniform officer wants you they will talk to you, not lurk. Lots of people would pay good money to have a cop car park near their house.

johN p. aka-Hey you.
I wouldn't worry about anything. I really don't think they would be watching you from such an obvious spot in an obvious vehicle.

Ballin'
maybe theyre just doing paperwork from a prior assignment

Done
If they're not knocking on your door, what do you have to worry about?

Leave them alone and don't GIVE them a reason to speak to you!

raygunaut
Rating
It means you are paranoid
lay off the stuff

Mephistopheles
Phone the Police station and ask what's going on - should you be concerned.

Doctor J
Rating
It means you need a lawyer!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Wat happens if you throw a punch at a cop?

Who Besides Me THink The Cops ARE Criminals With GUNS?

Additional Details
I have NEVER!! called the cops when I am in danger. I usually call a real friend! Cops are never there when you need them anyway....

Do police officers have to tell you that they are a police officer when you ask them?
I have always heard that police officers have to come up front about being a police officer when asked. Is that true or is that a myth that i have always heard?...

Should UK police carry guns?
Given the alarming rise in anti-social behaviour and the willingness of youngsters to carry weapons of all kinds, is it now time to accept that there is little or no deterrant against yobbery? Is ...

What will happen if I don't show up to court?
A few months ago I got a ticket for my German Shepherd walking around on my front yard. The ticket says he was "running at large". I haven't had time to go to court for it, and what I&#...

My question is about cannabis!?
Want i'd like to know is............When the police do a drugs swoop and find a stash of Cannabis growing they confiscate it.........So waht happens to it then? They can hardly burn it, can they?...

Pulled over by cop - Do you have to answer all their questions?
I got pulled over and the officer asked me 'What I do for work' Why would that question be asked and what does it have to do with anything???...

Why do people think cops are lowlifes and bottom feeders?

TV company filming in my road?
A TV company keeps filming in my road. It is a small road and they cone off areas making it inconvenient, and sometimes I come home to find they have parked over my driveway. I have just had a ...

My friend got into a fight and beat up a 15 year old last night. will he go to jail?
my friend is 25, but he was provoked. he's a silly billy....

Cop shootout question?
If a police officer was in a shootout and got shot, and i picked up his gun and shot the bad guy, would i get charged with anything?...

Do I need to pay a speeding ticket I got in the US even if I'm not a US citizen and don't live here?

Additional Details
I'm from Canada....

Is prison a good form of punishment?
Do you think prison is a good form of punishment or is it just a big waste of time and money?...

What are good gifts to send a prisoner?
I want to send something to my sister-in-law for Christmas and New Years....

Anyone have an old man stalker and you called the police?
He is a stranger, however I know where he lives etc, from notes he leaves me. He has been stalking me for 5 years. I wont get into details. I will just get to the point. Has any of you called the ...

Are we doing the right thing? A law enforcement perspective would be appreciated.?
My step-son ( who will turn 18 in a few months) has been in jail ( adult not juvenile) for 25 days now. He was arrested after his mother pressed charges against him for stealing money from her and ...

Do barcodes on alcohol bottles keep records of who purchased it?
if you buy alcohol and give it to a minor and that minor is later caught, can authorities know who purchased the bottle originally buy scanning the barcode? this is just to settle a bet with a ...

Can I Prosecute?
In a pub last week, one lad attacked another and elbowed me in the process, giving me a black eye. The police took statements and the lad was to be charged with assaulting the other lad. However, ...

How do drugs get into prisons and what can be done to stop this?

If an individual placed nails under the tyres of a parked car,with what could they be charged?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, July 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links