Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

What's worse assault 1st degree or assault 4th degree?
Find answers to your legal question.

What's worse assault 1st degree or assault 4th degree?

Neocon Swine (America's Flu)
1st degree.. it's just like murder, Murder in the 1st Degree is worse than Murder in the Second Degree, and so on (although murder only normally goes to 3rd degree murder then Manslaughter)

E Honda
First

Lov4nzyx2
Rating
First. Assault 4th degree is probably a very minor assault, like a slap, or even a threat of being injured. Some places don't use assault 4th, my state goes only to assault 3rd and then down to peace disturbance.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My boyfriend got charged with felony five two charges of receiving. I can't find anywhere the max time for it.?
He has never been convicted of any other felonies, he doesn't have much on his record except for misdameanor charges none on theft or anything to that nature and hasn't been in trouble in 2 ...

Does anyone know how to do works cited!?
help me out! i have a paper do on tuesday....i have to have 2 books and 3 website pages.....what is tha first thing i need to do?...

ABOUT POLICE WORK!!!?
ok i want to know i am 18 years old and i know i have to be 21 to become a police officer but is there any work i can do at all for the police like can i be 18 and work at a reception desk or a ...

I am comparing calibers to buy a new glock compact 9mm or 45?
Who has actually been in the situation where they've shot and killed someone who attacked them, and what Gun and Ammo did you have? Also, what problems did you have? I think the nine is light ...

If someone lives in TX and they want to sue someone in CA in small claims does the CA person have to fly to TX?

Additional Details
If the offense occured in CA but the person who wants to sue lives in TX....

What do you think about this when a cop is wrong and gets caught for it?
http://www.youtube.com/w...

Im 13 and i want to know how i can become a bail enforcement agent when i grow up? what schools?

What day is ti going to jail?
ti is a good man he is going to jail march but i dont know what ...

What Really makes Police officers angry?
Would you ever do this ?
http://www.youtube.com/w...

If you have a charge and you completed the probation and never been in trouble will that stop u becoming a cop?

Additional Details
Its a misd. its was a pbj the case has been closed for almost 2 years ...

No criminal record, but am I going to jail or probation and community service?
I was arrested and taken to jail for "criminal trespassing" All that really happened was i was at my old school and had already recieved a warning last year, but i went and they called ...

How Do I Stop This Person From Txting my cell.phone?
Secret person txting me the same txt message over and over again?
I have T-Mobile,a secret anoying person keeps on txting me the same txt message over and over again,been doing it for about 6 ...

Larceny in the 6th degree- shoplifting?
i'm 18
this is my first time
i appear in count in 2 weeks
larceny in the 6th degree
should i get a lawyer? and what are the fine's i'm possibly facing?
A...

What are some good solutions for the capital punishment issue besides life without parole?
also, why would you support capital punishment and why are you against it?...

Can i get an MIP if i'm at a party but don't drink?
like a month ago i was at my friends party and the cops busted it and i got an MIC. my parents hired a lawyer and i have a court date in a month, and i'm pretty sure i can get it off because ...

In a criminal methamphetamine possession trial what is the amount needed for a conviction?
does there have to be enough meth weight Wise for proper testing for the prosecution, the defense, and the police when they find it in a traffic stop in pierce county?...

People in Oakland say Cop Killer is a hero?
http://www.breitbart.tv/
Is this truly what we can expect from Liberals?...

Would it be prudent to take action in this case?
We rent a house that includes a very large lot in the back, half of which is a backyard, half of which is forest and field that is marked by a stone wall. There are NO TRESPASSING and PRIVATE PROPERTY...

Rights when being pulled over, Refuse a breathalyzer?
One of my professors was speaking off topic in one of our lessons and he asked us if we knew our rights when being pulled over. He said his son was a lawyer and that's how he knew. He said if ...

I'm being harrassed what can i do.?
Hi a while ago i was a victim of a street robbery, (someone tried to rob me and my friend) the police said to us that if we gave statements it would be the end of the story so we agreed and then both ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links