Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

What can I do to someone who trespass on my property?
Find answers to your legal question.

What can I do to someone who trespass on my property?

CGIV76
Rating
Call the police and have them arrested.

Senza
call the police

regerugged
Have them arrested for illegal tresspass. You cannot do anything to harm them, physically.

Smizza C
Ask them to stop??????

luciousgreeneyedlady
Rating
shoot them of course

alex m
Rating
Call the police and the trespassers will be arrested for trespassing.

shojo
Rating
Depends on where you live. In some states, you are allowed to grab your gun and fire if you feel your property or life is in danger.

mcheshster27
call the cops,... but in Montana we can shoot them!

ameryharrison
I dont know about the US,but as far as the UK is concerned there is almost nothing you can do these days about this.All you can do is ring the police,and get a number.Of course it depends who it is.If it is a youngish kid they might think he was in danger,or something.Last year for some reason,I was targeted by a group of youths who threw a dozen or so eggs at my windows and the front of my house.All I could do was move out.The police were worse than useless,They were more abusive to me!I always said I would never help the Humberside police,when I had begged them for help when I was under siege. If I had told them I had a gun they would have been round in minutes! I hope you have not got it as bad kind regards David Harriaon

Sandy M
Rating
start by putting up a no trespassing sing.

jpoveda2000
Rating
Call the Police and file a report of that person. and if you see them on your property call the police everytime. nothing will be done to that person until they do something to your property but at least you have filed several reports of tresspass on that person. it will fall into play then.

yaboysupadave
Rating
you can kill them, the police will investigate but its your property its the law

sanket
Rating
911 / get a good headshot then 911

devodo99
Rating
restrain untill the police come

James B
show them a piece of your mind! call the cops, shout at them, set traps like a bear trap! possibilities are endless! good look :)

Sloan R
You mean what you can get away with doing, right? John Craycraft. Do what you've always wanted to do. Plant some rock salt in that @ss! By the way I am THE ALL AMERICAN!!!!

elvlayarvvi fEisty wife and mom
call the police...also, post no tresspassing signs...it used to be that you could shoot 'em lol! sigh... hmmm...tell them to get off ur property...you have the right to say that =). If they don't, call the police...file a suit if they keep doing it... oh ya they are right up there, take pictures, too...for proof! =) or a video...and record yourself telling them to get off, too, and keep recording...=)

jamescha1030
Kill them. Just kidding. Um. What do they do on your property? Tell them to leave if they're loitering and if they don't take more serious action and make an example out of them. Call the cops.

detectivetom
Post a sign and then call the police. Tell the police you issued a verbal warning, as well as the sign, and he's arrested. Make sure sign is in plain sight.

Beeg Juan
take pictures of them for evidence

Groundhog
You could give them some cookies and milk.

Lucy
Get the gun out (joke) Shout at them and call the police

Smoke Jensen, the last mtn. man
All of ye guys gotta be some kinda easterners or, how we call them folks East of Mississippi, tin-horns. All ye folks talk about is law dogs, law dogs this and law dogs that, where is the good ol' American spirit that made this nation the greatest of all? It seems to me that more and more folks want a handout from the government, don't ye folks know that the government does not give anything without interest? And the interest, in case you don't know, is your freedom and the interest is always paid first before the principal. Here in the West, and I mean most States West of mighty Mississippi, we stomp our own snakes. It is my property and if it has a fence around it, I need no private property sign and if there ain't a fence, I would put the sign on. Anybody who crosses over the fence or that sign, by the old western law I got the right to shoot, nobody trespasses without a malicious thought in their noggin. All you tin-horns got to do is to look into the constitution, it has the answers to your questions.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If you want to become a police officer, do they make you get tased?

Don't you think the UK police force are not at all active , and so that why criminals are still out there?
today I watched a programme and it had a police women , and she was trying to catch this man , but couldnt even be bothered to run after him and she even said she wasnt , and he ran away, the police ...

Is 5'6" too short to be an effective police officer? I really want to be an officer, but am I too short?

If u throw a rock at a window and it breaks r u commiting a crime???
and if so what wil happen will i go to juvy??...

I was raped in a hospital 5 months ago!!?
We are still waiting for the DNA test to come back. The person who raped me is still working in that hospital and works in an isolated room alone with the patients. Now, I haven't been able to ...

Is it ok to drink O'Doul's and drive?

Additional Details
Would someone get in trouble for having an open O'Doul's in the car?...

Is lying to an officer a crime?
is lying to an officer a crime?...

Do police officers have to answer this?
Is it always the law for every reason, no matter what, that if you ask a cop if he/she is police officer, they have to admit it if they are?...

Do you think homeless people commit more crime in cold weather?
so that they are arrested and taken to a warm cell and have food, bathroom, clothes etc....

Did "my friend" accidentally commit a felony?
"my friend" ;) was running this credit card fundraiser and got money even if the person didn't end up getting the credit card. So some of the forms that were turned back to us had ...

Should cops be more lenient?
With the current fuel crisis going on, should the police be more lenient on speeding if someone is traveling down a hill? They have to apply the brakes in order to stay under the speed limit, then ...

Can you be arrested for just lying to the police?
Today my friend got stopped in her car by police and i was with her. as usual she gave her sisters name and told me to say the same, so when asked, i did. usually they then let her go. only this time,...

My 19 yr old in jail for burglary twice same house.?
He was using meth,and was so high and needed to steal for his addiction,he wants the help,us as family are here for him,they want to give him 2 yrs and a strike,if he dont get this deal does anyone ...

What happens if you do not show up to a court when you are selected as a witness?
The paper says something like that i have to pay fine or i may be arrested. is it true??...

If a Mass State Trooper isn't wearing his hat when he writes a ticket, is the ticket still valid?

Gun Control in the USA?
I have been hearing lots about Obama's plan on gun control. I think his idea is to try to ban guns all together or at least restrict them and have all guns registered. What if the government ...

Why war is only aternative to have peace?

Need answer on this,please!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Is it legal to post someone's picture if they haven't been arrested but they have a warrant for their arrest yet It's been almost year and half and police and done very well in ...

Is there anyone out there who has never, ever broken the law?

Could I be arrested for this?
I was at school today and when I went outside to eat my lunch I noticed that there were a few police officers around the school and I just thought that it was some sort of testing thingy, so I just ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links