Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

What kind of police cars do Police Officers drive?
Find answers to your legal question.

What kind of police cars do Police Officers drive?

tjmarsh1015
They have Chargers and Magmas where I'm from they look pretty nice. We still have a few older Crowns running around and if i got pulled over by one of them i would feel cheated.

Baby Girl Due in August
Our department drives Chevy Impalas and they handle so nice.

My Evil Twin
Rating
Google it.

Violated
Rating
Here where I live in Memphis, Tn they drive the new Dodge Chargers

EddieX
Rating
Right now in So. Cal we drive Crown Vics, still have some left over Chevy caprices but it's looking like the Dodge Charger will be taking over soon, We also drive Those magnum wagons and chevy tahoes

George D
The Ford Crown Victoria is the standard long time cop car.

With an interceptor engine and upgraded suspension, they are a pretty hard car to ditch.

Morty
Last time I went to Goodwood I also saw a Ferrari and a Lotus Exige :D

angella
at work or at home? the object of my lust has an 2004 holden commodore ex vicpol pursuit ss v8 with flutes. It is still fitted with the 'police chip'. It was an unmarked police car used by TMG.

before this car he drove a magna.

Alex A
In the UK they drive Vauxhall vetra's. Old and new model.

pebblespro
Rating
I'm in Ohio and the police cars are Ford Explorer's, Ford Fusions, and I've seen a few Crown Vic's, I've seen a couple chargers

Lisbeth
Rating
If you think the police can give you a tip on what kind of good car to buy, I'd laugh. Instead, why not ask the mechanics on this forum? They know more lol

Your name here, cheap.
usually
4 wheels, seats, lights, siren. You know, a cop car.

kenjinuk
Rating
Panda cars !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What happens if I take longer than 30 days to pay my traffic ticket?
I'm struggling with money right now and I was kinda putting it off but I just wanted to know what's the worse that can happen?...

Do police departments usually do random or scheduled drug testing on police officers?

Can you get fined for not having your driver's licence when driving?

Is college a waste of money?
Colleges only seem to have leftist weirdoes or drunken athletic brats. I wish someone would stand up to these leftist philosophies. I wish I could end their braternity parties. Call the cops....

Right to refuse search?
I'm very confused about my right to refuse a search of my car by a cop. (this is hypothetical) Okay, say I got pulled over and I play it cool even if i had some sort of illegal substance in my ...

I just found out my roommate takes marijuana injections. what shall i do?
she takes it for pleasure....

Will las vegas nevada police dept. hire me if I have been to jail?
Is it possible to become a police officer when you have been to jail for moving violations?
The tickets weren't paid until 5 warrants for arrest were issued and the person was put in jail ...

My bf just got caught for speeding.?
He was going 51 and a 25. Will he loose his liscense? He's 23....

What do police think about this video?
http://www.youtube.com/w Details
Wrong the constitution gives me the right to travel FREE and UNINCUMBERED.

That constitution ...

I don't understand this sentence in my book...?
I don't understand a sentence in my book.

In one part of the book, it's talking about what you should do when pulled over by a police officer. The section something like this:<...

Cops Only >?
I know this in an oldie but...
What could you do if you gave me a ticket..and i replied..."Bad Cop...No Donut."
Additional Details
Adding:
i would not have anything ...

In PA....Are you aloud to move out of the state?
If you are out on 50,000 dollar bail?
Additional Details
Its not me who is out on bail!!...

I got pulled over in Nevada by the Henderson PD for no reason...?
I was on my way to work @ 3am and I just passed a cop at the intersection driving under the speed limit, he followed me for 2 miles and pulled me and didn't tell why he pulled me over, what can I...

Why do cops carry guns, but never use them?
Honestly, I watch cops often, and they never use their gun, If the criminal gets shot, I will have a big smile on my face, but that hasn't happened yet, why?

I want to hear the ...

Could i really get arrested for this SH**???
soo last nite while my mom and her bf were out i snuck in my moms office and stole her bedroom keys and unlocked her bedroom door then used his computer when they got home they noticed i was on it ...

Can I become a police officer if I am deaf in one ear?

If we didn't have guns, would current crime rates change?

Additional Details
I mean ZERO guns whether in the hands of the people, cops, or criminals....

Could I have gotten arrested for this prank?
Me and some friends were recording a prank for Youtube. What we did is that we put a bunch of fake blood on me and I went downtown and went to a public area and layed down on the ground and pretended ...

Who do you think was/is the best serial killer?

Additional Details
i have to write a paper about a serial killer that was cought?...

What do you think really happened to maddy mccann?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, September 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links