Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Whay u want to be a security officer?
Find answers to your legal question.

Whay u want to be a security officer?

Officer Waffle
If the question is "why would anyone want to be a security officer?" then I'll just answer by saying that its a good job to have while in college, looks better on a resume than working at mcdonalds, and some police departments have an age restriction of 21 and up... so 18 year olds who want to be police officers tend to be security guards until they are of age.

John S
Rating
ok

Rock Firestorm
Rating
Can you get your mommy or daddy to type this question for you so the adults can understand what you're trying to say?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What are the laws on this in colorado?
what are the laws on a seventeen year old dating a 20 year old???
Additional Details
they are both ...

When Australia enacted gun control laws, did the authorities go door to door collecting guns?
Did the authorities confiscate all registered guns? Was there compensation offered or did they just seize the guns? Did people willingly turns them in? Has this had any effect on gun violence or ...

Important please answer!!?
Ok so i am wondering if I am a victim of a domestic violence and there is a no contact order in effect what if i contact the person that is being charged with the domestic? Is that a contempt of ...

Okay, how are averge citizens supposed to tell the difference between a good cop & a bad cop?

What is the correct way to fill out an envelope that's going to Cobb County jail?

Do I go to court for my speeding ticket and then take a defensive driving class or vise versa?
I live in Georgia. Also how many points does it remove?...

Can you take a person to court (or file charges) if a person doesn't pay there shared cell phone line?
Recently i found out that my sister stole money from my account to pay for her cell phone bill which was 1 thousand dollars when I asked about this I was informed that she was also sharing a line ...

Dog the bounty hunter- A respected bounty hunter or Hyped by his once popular tv show?

Additional Details
I must say i did like his show- and respected them for not using guns( or maybe thats just stupid of them in this day and age) but i lost respect for him when i heard ...

Can the police kick you out of a parking lot for skating?
i have been skating in a best buy and office max parking lot (behind the stores so its just one huge parking lot with no traffic and no people) and there is a apartment complex right across from it. A...

I want to be an animal cop when I'm older?
+Im a freshman in high school && I want to be an animal officer like on animal planet ya know? I'm crazy about animals, what kind of degrees and skills do I need to fufill in order to ...

If your going to be a police officer, what is required?
We'll it's not my only ambition, I also want to become a camera operator, but that field is very competitive. Any tips?...

Does probation work or is it just a waste of time and effort due to heavy case load and jail overcrowding?

I quit a job--turned in the key 3 days after I quit--but now they say the cops will come?
I quit a nannying job very unexpected. The job just was too much to handle (44 hours a week and attending college full time can take a toll on a person!). Needless to say, it didn't end well. I ...

What types of jobs are available to people with guard cards?
Im looking into getting a guard card and I dont want to be one of those people who just stand around in a market all day. What other jobs are available to people with guard cards?...

Changing custody agreement.?
I am 15, and I would like my mother to have full custody of me. My parents have been divorced about 3 and a half years, and currently have a legal custody agreement giving them joint custody.
My ...

Flying with a criminal Record?
If you have a crimal record and booked a flight from the uk to new york would you be able to go?...

Should jail/prison imates be release early to save more money($millions$)?
i say no what you ...

Does the Salvation Army shelter require you work to stay there?
also, do they keep track of when you leave and report this to probation officer etc, if have?

how do they work in checking in and out?

how many bunks in room?

please ...

Do you think all policemen are bullies and thugs?
after what we have seen after the g20 summit, the miners strike, the hunt protesters, and the animal rights protests, all policemen must be bullies thugs and yobs,the very people they are paid ...

How often does your probation officer ask you if you are at same address if you have 11/29 for a misdemeanor ?
also, how often do most require you to come and see them?

if you are not involved with a drug charge but an assault charge?

and what if you give them one address at a shelter , ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links