Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

When american police put out an APB wat does it mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

When american police put out an APB wat does it mean?

dinosf
Rating
All Points Bulletin - it means that all points (or police) should pay attention and keep an eye out - usually for a criminal or vehicle or missing person

DocoMyster
Rating
An APB (All Points Bulletin) or BOLO (Be On the Look Out) are usually verbal alerts to advise any necessary or relevant personnel to be aware of, events, situations, or individuals of interest.

dnlrawson
All Points Bullitin

mellissa c
Rating
all points bulliton

Denise B
An APB is an all points bulletin. What this means is that something has happened and all law enforcment agencies are to be on the lookout for what ever or whom ever the bulletin is about.

mike g
Rating
all points bulletin, means to keep a look out for something. like missing kids, runaways, stolen cars

sealife8
All Points Bulletin

it's letting everyone know to be on the lookout for some shmuck

don_antonowicz
Rating
APB stands for All Points Bulletin. It goes out to all users.It ensures widest dissemination of the information.

Lacey Lottie
Rating
All Persons Bulletin

dt21675
APB means all points bulletin. This simply means that every police officer keeps a look out for the person or object described in the message.

nursesr4evr
All Points Bullitin means each patrol car has a picture in the car so they can look out for the person.

dpat421
Rating
All Points Bulletin

codge
all points bulletin, so evryone is aware

jackie
it means their all coming for you lol

Lex
Rating
An APB is an all points bulletin. Often is contains information like a make of car, license plate number or physical description and asks all officers to be on the lookout for people or vehicles matching the description.

wayne319059
another P I S S E D B A S T A R D

templejohn
Alfred pumps Batman..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Polite house searches? Police show up at your door,asking to come in and search for guns,what would you say,or
do? In Boston the police want to have citizens call in, and report a neighbor for possibly having a gun. That's all it would take,a phone call. Then the cops will show up at the neighbors house,...

What happens if you are not fully clothed when you are arrested?
Say shoes or shirt missing. Will the officers allow you to dress?
Additional Details
Given the early answers here, how is that legal? Like with civil rights and all?...

If I walk into a police station and walk up to the desk sgt and fart, what can they charge me with?

I ran over a deer im scared! WILL I GO TO JAIL?
my stupid brother wants to know....

Why is it when a Police Officer pulls me over and if (And When) he sees my ACLU card he shakes like a leaf?

Can I get a fine for too dark of window tint on my car if it's registered in a different state?

Additional Details
If a car is registered in a state that has a one plate requirement and is driven in a state with a two plate requirement, they cannot fine you for that. Does tinting ...

Isn't sending Boy George to jail for 15 months going to be more of a reward than a punishment?

Was wearing seat belt under arm and still got ticket, can i fight it?

Can a police office search my car without a warrant if he pulls me over for and I don't consent to it?

Fake ID taken away?
i was at a club in nyc and a guy bought me a drink. and the bartender was walking around and saw me not wearing a wristband. i told him i had ID and gave him a fake and he said "thank you", ...

Felony charge? What do you think?
My sister is facing 3 felonies in Michigan for stealing 2- $50.00 gift cards from her job, a non profit. First offense ever. Her lawyer was able to get it down to 1 felony no gaurentee on time served ...

If I see a cop chasing a suspect on foot and I ride along side the cop and suspect to tell them to run faster?
can I be charged with a crime?...

Why do people drive with their high beams?
people blind you with their high beams do they not relaize how dangerous it ...

Seeing as your criminal record is wiped when you become an adult, isn't criminalising underage drinking a bit
pointless and along with ASBO's, won't it just add to their kudos?
Additional Details
Unless the law has been changed since I became 18 it is!...

I never here about white criminals claiming racism on black cops, why?

If you have a warrant out for your arrest for pety theft will the cops come searching for you.?
Like at your house?...

Please lawyers and cops help me fast?
I moved out of my grandmas house like 8 months ago, shes an alcoholic and she hates me. So i left my piano at her house because it was to heavy to move and i told her i was trying to sell it which i ...

U.F.O or something strange?
There was say that police officers in wales recently spotted something unuasual. Are we alone or not?
Additional Details
http://uk.news.yahoo.com...

Why are police officers refered to as pigs?
I have always wondered that. It would make sense to me if they were called jelly donuts. =)...

Can you text the police?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links