Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Why are the men in suits and dark sunglasses following me?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why are the men in suits and dark sunglasses following me?

onlyissue
You need to check this out my brother...

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Virgin Islands Girl
Rating
What have you done? Or do you look like someone you don't know?

Alwaysnatasha
Rating
I DONT KNOW BUT I WOULD RUNNN

jamescoffman1978
run brother run and never turn around if your life has downs then change them around lol

RJ
We were NOT following you. We just happened to be going the exact same places you were going, just five seconds later.

-Agent X

P.S. - Do the dark glasses work, or do you think I should switch to mirrored?

Ryan
Rating
ive got the same motha f*****s following me! just dont let em catch you! bad things happen when they catch you...

*nervously looks around for guys in suits*

Jay
Rating
R u a criminal??

mike g
the question is what did you do wrong?

midnightdealer
Rating
Its NGIC, they've been monitoring you and now they are moving in.

teen
what did you do what ever it is run

♥babygirl♥
you are being investigated........♥

Ravi
Please renew your Earth passport. MIB is on trail.

fr_chuck
I know and most of the people answering know, but we won't tell you

luckyaz128
Don't worry, it's probably only the cops...

But if they look Sicilian run like hell...

derrynme
Rating
Maybe its just the acid. You'll be grand once its worn off, I promise

Mr. Hendricks
Rating
You know why!

scruffycat
It might be the Men in Black. What planet are you originally from? ;-)

peaches
What did you do??? I would just keep on moving or either stop them and ask why????

Sorry , it's women in black ( can't you tell the difference yet?) We are not following you, you're just in the way!

frogspeaceflower
You are absolutely silly! You might be from Des Moines but the rest is completely created for comedy effect. You have an interesting sense of humor. Peace.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

For those old farts livimg in nice areas of Britain is not a violent society you make me sick.?
Moss Side in Manchester people being shot in parks....

Sympathy please?
This is so shallow but i feel sorry for myself, i got pulled over by the police last night for having a rear light out and it scared the wotsits out of me. Pathetic, i know, but i thought i was going2...

You hear all the news about Racial Profiling, but, even if there are 5 times more blacks in jail,?
Does it really matter? I mean, a crime is a crime and punishment is punishment, no matter what color you are....

Why do police officers "protect and serve" themselves and each other more than the public?
If they really care about justice being served why do they want to stop people from taking matters into their own hands? At least when people take matters into their own hands things get taken care ...

Would you go to jail for 23 days for a million dollars?
Safe in solitary confinement for 23 days, sure. Well thats what Paris gets, a drunk driver getting paid 1 million by NBC. I am not going to watch their interview or any of their shows from now on. ...

What happened with your last encounter with a policeman?
Ticket? arrest? bad news?
Additional Details
Olf Fuzz, What were those stories?...

If a Cop knows something that is illegal, are they obligated to report it?
For example, say a cop found out that his brother bought/sold, produced/cultivated and used drugs.. Would it matter if they are on the clock/in uniform?...

Why was Ted Bundy the greatest serial killer of all time?

Would you call the cops if someone egged your car?
I found 2 eggs someone threw on my windshield. Should I call the cops? Is it worth it? Would they do anything?...

How often should you be able to be caught breaking the speed limit?
http://www.ananova.com/n "Drivers who break the speed limit by a large margin could be given six penalty points, a consultation is expected to suggest, ...

Why is it ok to judge all police for the actions of a few but not a race?

Additional Details
When /i said ok, I should of said socially acceptable....

What is the most effective (just 1) way to reduce youth crime? Everybody please answer - for a project!?
Harsher punishments for more deterrence, more focus on rehabilitation and less on punishment, vice versa, more responsible parenting, reduction of gangs, tougher gun laws, physical punishment for ...

What is the best type of gun to carry as a concealed weapon?(Legally)?

Aren't speed traps illegal?
I recently got a ticket for 55 in a 40. I saw the police hiding in parking lot of a church. She said there has been some fatalities they and they were trying to get people to slow down. I checked and ...

I want to drop charges against my husband but police are saying i cant.. why??
i never wanted them to press charges to begin with now im just confused and scared because i wnat things to work betwween ...

POLL: If you were a POLICE OFFICER, what would you do in this situation? ?
Okay, so let's just say...

there is serial killer on the loose...

if you catch him, you get a promotion...

however, as you are catching him (with no back-up)...<...

What is the number one problem with the corrections system in America?

Is it likely my probation officer will drug test me on my first visit with him post-sentencing?
I was charged with a DUI with consent (not on my record). I have 6 months probation, 10:00 curfew and random drug screens. Do you think my PO will drug test me on my first visit with him 4 days ...

What happens if the cop doesnt show up to court for a DUI case?
my boyfriend went to court and the cop didnt show up. He has to go back. What if the cop doesnt show up for a second time?
Additional Details
yes krollo he has a top defense ...

I gave a smart answer to a couple of police after they pull me over, does that give them the right to beat me?
They wanted to know where I lived and asked me my name. I told them John Doe and I lived down on penny lane. They stop me for nothing....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links