Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

Why do Massachusetts state troopers wear those funny hats?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why do Massachusetts state troopers wear those funny hats?

Another Way to See it
Rating
So when they pull you over, they can smack your passenger for laffing at them and then come around and give you the ticket. When you sign it, they smack you too, "You were thinking it too"

Obamas Shoes
Rating
Have you seen their pants? They are like riding pants all puffy up top.

Bitter Half
Rating
barney likes them.

lone butcher Spartan remembers
It's because wearing a hat is a symbol of his authority. And, believe it or not, wearing a hat makes him more intimidating and makes whoever he is in contact with more likely to follow orders.
And also because "Smokey Bear" hats are just plain cool.

Shin Chan
Rating
same reason Illinois state troopers do

allaboutcats321
All state troopers where those hats. I know, don't they look gay? It makes them feel more honored, I guess.

tharnpfeffa
And those pants......so funny.

Ed J
Rating
Because that is what the Commonwealth issues them.

Next question.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If you have planters fasciitis, are you not allowed to be a police officer?
I want to take criminology in college, in hopes of becoming a police officer. I have planters fasciitis tho;however, i wear special orthopedics which solve the problem. Am i allowed to be a police ...

My car has been keyed. What should I do?

This guy i know is goin to juvy, how long can he go for?
this "person" i know is going to juvy soon and hes going to court on may 10th
...so right after court is he going straight to juvy,like on the same day?
if he doesnt go straight ...

The protester, King Arthur Pendragon, has been given eviction notice from Stonehenge after 10 months; would he?
be evicted if he were a traveller?...

What happens when you are quesioned voluntarily under caution by the police.?
Do you have your finger prints taken,swabs,dna and photos taken.Thanks....

Picture of a KKK cop?
does anyone know of a picture of a Ku Klux Klan member who is directing traffic with a police badge on? Probably from back in the 60's, just a regular police officer. On a website somewhere, L...

How can you get a public defender in WI?
Who do I have to call to get a public defnder. I need one in 10 days, but cant find anything on the internet for to get one?...

Can I sue the Dept of Corrections?
Back in 1999 my brother committed suicide while on remand at our local correctional facility. He was suppose to be on suicide watch but was not. Is there any way I could sue for wrongful death or ...

I need help, please someone who is good with the law?
well my friend got out of jail not to long ago and was locked up for at least 10 years for weapons charges.
well he was put on probation for 2 years and is pissed tested every month. well he ...

My estranged mother passed away over a year ago...?
I'll start by saying that I live in the state of Pennsylvania.

In January 2008, the mother whom I had been estranged from passed away. Just today, I received a call from the lady whom ...

What is the difference between homicide and crime scene investigator?

Capital Punishment essay........?
I have just written a speech on capital punishment for english but then i have to do the same thing for RS only as an essay. I'm sick to death of this subject- does anyone want to do it for me?? ...

Besides drugs what else do the drug cartels bring over?
such as guns....ect
Additional Details
if possible could u guys list your source?...

My daughter was hurt while in the santa clara jail,can she be compensated?
She fell from the top bunk and broke to facial bones, cut her eyelid open ,hit her head injured her neck falling face first on the cement?...

How long is a traffic ticket valid for?
I got a ticket in the last week of January and my citation date was by the last week of March. When I showed up to court to get the hearing date they told me the police officer made a mistake in the ...

How long can an inmate be held waitting to be expedited?
how long can illinios hold for ...

How old can u be to get a gun licence?

Law question...real important?
if u were a cop...and u lived in the state of Maryland...and you searching a car because sombody called in a report that the kids in the car were smoking crack....and you found a old smashed up roach ...

What are guys legally allowed to do if a woman attacks him? How can he LEGALLY defend himself?
If a man hits a woman in SELF DEFENSE, what does the law say about that?
Would the police and courts always side with the woman in a case where she hit him and he hit her back to defend himself?...

Help with fines and Court?
I got fined last year for no t.v licence and started to pay my fine but in july my mother died leaving myself and my sister to pay the remainding cost of her funeral so subsequently missed some ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links