Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

Can someone else drive my car if I have a suspended driver license?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can someone else drive my car if I have a suspended driver license?

I got my d license suspended for a month and then restricted. Can someone else drive my car or the cops are going to be watching the license plate?
If I drive my car carefully can I be stop just for the car or just if I comet a traffic violation?

Fed up!
Rating
Someone else can drive your car as long as they have a license. No, they're not watching for your license plate. NO!! DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CAR ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE unless you have a lot of money you want to give to the court, you want more trouble and you want your license to be suspended for longer than a month!! Silly rabbit ;-)

Baby #1 on 12/10/08
As long as the car is registered and insured it can be driven. It along with any other car cannot be driven by you.

Other than the fact that you're not supposed to be driving, traffic violations can come up without notice. For example, I was never aware that the bulbs above my license plate had burned out until I was pulled over for it. I received a waring, however a little thing like that and a suspended license can set you up for trouble.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

School Being Unfair Please Read!?
Hi, before i ask my question let me give you some background info. I live in a city with a population of 3,000. So a small "tight-knit" community with the nearest city of 10,000+ being 50 ...

I signed a contact for gym (Fitness First) and got tricked?
I bought a 12 month contact with a gym (Fitness First)
I bought a student membership.

I was told I could go between when it opened untill 5pm.

I'm quite certain I ...

I received a "Writ of Summons"?
I have failed and neglected to pay off my stupid student loans and have ultimately received a Writ of Summons. The problem is that I have no idea what this means! What happens next? What do I do? If I...

Time frame for suing a hospital?
say your mother died and it was the hospitals fault, what is the time frame that you can sue them..how long can you wait?...

How do I subpoena my cell phone records from my former cell phone provider?
I switched providers back in november.

when i called them to request detailed statements for the 3 last months of the contract they told me I needed a subpoena to get it because they don&...

The Impact of Freedom and Knowledge on Justice and Equality?
If we defend everyone's freedom to choose their own way of life in their own nation, must we thereby defend their beliefs and life choices in our own country, based on the tenet of equality for ...

I am to sing at a hotel and have been asked for a public liability cirtificate, shouldn't the hotel have this?
I have been booked to sing at a wedding in a hotel and they have asked to see a public liability insurance cirtificate. Surely they have to have thier own public liability insurance to cover them for ...

Is this supporting animal rights?
It is widely regarded that buying free range eggs is better for animal rights.

What if I buy a carton of cage laid eggs, but whilst in the supermarket swap the eggs inside the carton with ...

If Bill Gates stuffed all his money under a mattress how long would it take him to fall down off his mattress?
If Bill Gates stuffed all his money under a mattress how long would it take him to fall down off his mattress?
Additional Details
1 dollar ...

I just signed on to New Labour recruiter, do you believe this spin?
(Join the fight for Britain's future

Do you feel the same way we do about the kind of Britain you want to live in?

A Britain where the economy is strong and stable; where ...

If your a woman and you get attacked by a male bodyguard, do you have a lawsuit?

Can this person bring a libel suit against me?
She sought out MY sisters myspace page and read some things that were posted about her friend, and now her friend is thinking about doing a libel suit. It was posted on my sisters blog, and it was in ...

If someone pressed criminal mischief charges against you can they be dropped in the state of texas?
say you keyed somebodies car and then they decided later to drop charges can it be done
Additional Details
Was not me but someone I know that keyed the car to his ex-wife's new ...

What should I do about an immoral co-worker?
I work at an auto dealership's parts department. A few times a year a scrap metal recycler comes by and pays us money for scrap metal. I work for Infiniti. Jeff works for Toyota. Jeff claimed ...

Is a toy gun a deadly weapon?
If you feel a toy gun built as manufactures and all orange implements in place is a possible deadly weapon? than could a tire iron be one if the person is 50 feet away?...can a deadly weapon be used ...

What are the legal forms for appointing some one to be my childs guardian in case something happens to me?
I want to appoint a very dear and trust worthy long time friend to be my son's god father. But I want to take it to the next level I want to ensure that in case something happens to my husband ...

What area of law does this case deal with?
Tan v. Arnel Management Company

http://www.courtinfo.ca....

Do court hearing give urine test?
well i have a court hearing coming up and is wondering if they give u a urine ...

Is this abuse of copyright law?
The primary justification given for copyright law is to give artists an incentive to produce by guaranteeing that they will benefit from the fruits of their labor. But in the case of the Star Wars H...

HOW IS THIS RIGHT? HOW IS THIS JUSTIFIABLE?
Sarasota county is one of the nations richest counties. It is second to palm beach county florida. We have expensive homes and a great school system (for being 48th in education). but that's ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links