Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

How can you tell the difference between a good person and a bad person?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can you tell the difference between a good person and a bad person?

www.yahoo.com

HoundOHolda
By observation of the chooses that they make and how they treat other people, especially people close to them. A person could be really nice, but beat his wife behind closed doors. Or a person could be sour and cranky, but spend time helping at-risk teens. Everyone has good and bad in them, some more than others.

Shredgoon
Rating
good and bad don't exist, its all relatively...

Rating
By their behavior when interacting with others . Words mean little, if they are not reflected in action.

kukreja86
when you meet any person.. you need to look at him very keenly...
a person at regular intervals comes up with expressions and makes some gestures..
u need to understand them...
no one can help u in making u understangd such expressions and gestuires,,
because some thing what is good acc to u .. can be bad for another

byderule
Rating
you better learn how to do that quick or you may be headed for a lot of trouble ,a lot can be said by the eyes .if they are waving a gun or a knife and glower at you make a run for it .

Gena *n* GA.
Sometimes it's hard, because some bad people are very good "actors",otherwise they wouldn't be able to do alot of the bad they do.The ones who are bad in the open are frequetly caught, and if its a law issue, arrested. If its just a bad, mean issue, those generally have not many friends,because their bad is easily seen. The "actors" are the dangerous ones. I would say, watch a persons, body language,not looking you in the face, while talking,contradicting themselves,or avoiding the issue, could be sign of someone you shouldn't trust. Look to a persons motives,in situations.Realize,just b/c your honest, doesn't mean everyone else is. Most importantly, dont put yourself, and certianly not your children, in a situation to be left alone, with someone you've not known for a very long time. And I personally dont think you should ever leave little children alone, with men, even if you have known them a long time. If not placed in a situation where anything bad could happen, then nothing bad can happen.[Where I said, little children, with men, I'm not saying all men, I'm saying the majority of.] Please remember, this is only, my opinion.

flossintru
Rating
the bad person is the little guy with horns on your left shoulder and the good person is the little guy with the wings on your right shoulder

Spudguy
Rating
A bad person is generaly not very nice, a nice person is generaly nice.

Aminah
look! no one can ever tell that who is good and who is bad. Its just that wht u think. Shakespeare says "No one is good nor bad...its just wht u think..." so this is the answer...Just be urself and dun are abt anyone..

mac77
In this complex world, it all depends on how someone relates to you. A bad person in your opinion could be a good person is someone else's opinion. You really can't make a general judgement. The judgement you make all depends on how to react to someone. You make the determination for yourself.

Daisy
Rating
It takes life experience - being shat on a few times will help you tell the difference.

william.saunders
Rating
you can tell by the way they treat others.

steaksammich
Rating
Good people are clean shaven. Their evil twins have little goattees.

Dain_Bramage
The only way to tell if a person is good or bad is through observation over time. "Let deeds, not words be your adorning." This is why it is important to know someone IN PERSON for at least a year or two before considering marriage. In the beginning of a relationship, everyone is kind, loving and reasonable. But once you know them more than a year and observe them under stress, you see the real person. None of us is 100% bad or 100% good, anyway. I suppose you just have to decide how much "bad" you can accept.

guitarhick4life000
Rating
morals play a huge part in it for me.

shibamango
Rating
I wouldn't split people into good and bad groups. Every average person is both..

akyr2003
Every person has the potential in them to great or terrible things, we all have the abiluity to be good or badd, so its your own decision really.

for example a man steals to feed his family, he had good intentions but the act was wrong.

snowman
are you a complete idiot you must be the biggest ******** in the world for asking that question

Snowymountains
You judge a person not by what he does when he's in public, but by what he does when he's alone.

Nicnic
Rating
A good person Will usury no do anything to heart you. A bad person will try to pick on you and beat you up and stuff.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I'm I doing something illegal?
Okay, here's the low down. i'm 13 and wanted to take pictures for the yearbook. Some of my guy friends came out with me at recess and starting posing with the football. One of them posed ...

Should parents be fined for their childrens bad behaviour?
I think the government should say right enough is enough and from now on any kids causing trouble on the streets will be fined £1000.and if they are on benefits their money will be stopped and they ...

Does my neighbour have rights?
I purhcased a flat 6 months ago. I was told by the seller that the driveway and garage are mine.

My neighbour wont budge from the drive, as she says she lay the drive 20 years ago.
<...

How can we put a stop to gun crime in the UK?

If a summons is sent to your address but for a previous occupant. What if anything can happen to you?

Where is my purse?
I lost my purse two days ago and hell I can not find it.....

How many days grace do you get for renewing your car tax?

I have been charged with abh, it is my 1st offence and i'm pleading guilty, will i goto prison?
The Police are treating it as domestic violence. I have 2 young children whom i have at the weekends. We have found out recently that 1 of the children is mine and the victims son. If i goto prison i ...

Is my job racist in how they compensate / reward bonuses?
I am a 26 year old black female, who for the most part, tries to look at the bright side of things. Well, this past friday, the company I work for awarded fiscal year bonuses. Now, there is a 40 ...

Capital Punishment?agree or disagree?

Is it right to give a guy a DUI for driving a lawn mover drunk?
Someone was ticketed (DUI) and fined for that! Also,got His lawn mower taken away!...

If someone tells you that their husband committed a murder & you don't report it to the authorities, are you
breaking a law? Isn't it called witholding evidence? Failure to report a crime?

What is the legal term for this act?...

If a peadophile moved into your street?
would you harass them till they moved out? and would this action be justified?...

Can I be sued or taken to court for $20?
I sold a gift card on craigslist and the woman I sent the card to sent me a check for $20. She is now threatening to "take action" because she claims to have not received it. The card was ...

Why do people place plastic bags over broken parking meaters?

Will i loose my job?
I had an argument with a girl at work and she grabed me by the arm and i swore at her on the shop floor it later progresed through the back of the shop into a fight but she went for me first it was ...

IRS- Is there any law on the books requiring me to pay personel income taxes?
and if so direct me to it I realy want to put this to rest......

Wot is the truth behind the smoking ban?
i've heard so many conflicting claims about this & its really annoying me..has there been any official decision made about how far this ban will go? ive heard that it will b everywhere ...

What is it now legal for me to do, now that I'm 16?
NO MEAN COMMENTS
Additional Details
I'M IN THE UK...

Does raping a child warrant the death penalty?
The court just rejected this proposal. Your thoughts?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, December 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links