Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

How do you get a license 2 smoke weed?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you get a license 2 smoke weed?

flika
Rating
It isn't a license to smoke weed.

If you live in a state that allows the use of medical marijuana you can obtain a medical marijuana user's ID card and a prescription for medical marijuana.

You must have a medical condition that warrants the use. All participating states have websites that provide information on locating prescribing physicians and marijuana dispensaries.

Or you can start with your own doctor.

Libertarian and proud of it
You have to have a disease that could be treated with marijuana- like glaucoma or cancer. Then you can possibly get a license to buy medical marijuana.

Why not just buy weed from a dealer?

BHO bows to muslims
Rating
vote for pot-smoking libs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Was it wonderful to see that paragon of honesty, Winnie Mandela with Jacob Zuma. Bodes well methinks?
I thought she was 'inside!!!...

Have you ever had to fight in an appeal for unemployment insurance?
My friend does. Trying to find out what would help the situation. What was your outcome?...

What should be do when police men misused their power. Can i get a complent no i about this matter?

Can my boss change my pay day without telling us ?
We get paid the last friday in the month - always have done the whole 9 years i've been with the company. Can my boss decide to change this & put it back a week without informing the staff ?...

Do you think America should lower the age of consent?
Well the age of consent in Italy,Bulgaria,Peru,China(except Hong Kong), Albania,Hungary,Serbia are all 14.

Another question:Hypothetically speaking,If I go to one of these countries and ...

Legacy of marriage in childhood in India?
I would like to ask about the marriage arranged by parents in childhood: if a man has been married in his childhood, but has never taken the girl as his wife when he got the age of marriage ability, ...

In the United States, can your employer make you pay money for being late for work? Any information will help.?
So I've been been working for a United States based company for 9 months now, overseas. We have to base our rules and policies just like those in North Carolina. We just got a new boss and has ...

In australia is it legal to be emancipated at the age of 14?
im 14 and need to be emancipated i have good reasons such as being threatened and verbal abuse is it possible to live with a ...

I have a dilema!! some advice on how to appeal this to my hubby,?
i am almost 28 weeks pregnant and have a 2 year and 8 month old son, this pregnancy has been very hard on my body and there have been times i am not able to function at my best, i cant kep up with ...

If an attorney you do not know puts out a press release that displays they are unethical, should you tell?
The person will probably be at least reprimanded or suspended, if not disbarred. But if they are basically flaunting that they are unethical in a media press release online, (which you just happen ...

How can i transfer my handgun if i don't drive?
i don't drive but own a handgun. If i would like to go to the gun rang how can i get the gun there?...

When will stimulas checks be issued?

Can the newspaper print my name?
I am a college student and the campus newspaper printed a story on me without my permission. Furthermore, they used my name and reported wrong information. Can I do anything about this legally or ...

What are the effects of stealing in a store?

What would happen if all smoking became illegal in America?
What would happen if tobacco and all smoking and all cigarettes and cigars became illegal in the United States a.k.a. no more designated smoking anywhere in the country? I think there would be a lot ...

Is sending chain letters illegal and if it is - why? what is the sanction for sending chain letters?

Can i sue someone on ebay?
okay hi

i sold a sidekick lx brown on ebay and someone told me that they would buy it so i sold it to them and shipped it. now they tell me that phone doesnt work but i know it does work. ...

What does Riding the Shotgun in Jail?
Ok a long time ago My Great Uncle (someone I try not to admit I'm related too) He came to a thanksgiving dinner fresh from Jail, He said " He was riding the shot gun in jail". Our jaws ...

Employer has not given last pay check?
I can't find an answer to who I should call about this. I live in the Buffalo, NY area and worked a week and a half at a job. I quit expectantly due to poor and dangerous work conditions, the ...

I know its legal,but is it wrong for a 25 year old guy to be in a relationship with a 16 year old girl?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, December 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links