Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

How much do poll workers get paid?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much do poll workers get paid?

Guru
My folks volunteered every election and they got free dough nuts and coffee~~~and sometimes a pop

memito
They're volunteers.

piegowdealer
Official poll worker wages are set state by state. You have to take a test, but usually you get paid for your time if you pass. Candidate poll watchers are usually volunteers.

MUSCLES
Rating
volunteer

Curtis 1911
ACORN pays $10.00 per demorat vote.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What is the max penalty conspiracy to commit a robbery in state of fl court system?
Three "black men" in a car at 3:00am with a sawed off shotgun under the front passenger. Go figure. Do they all go down for the gun? I don't know what they have been offered so far but ...

Who do I contact with regards to my belief that I am getting under paid in my part time job? (In Australia)?
I believe that I am getting majorly underpaid and I am sick of it. Who can I contact to investigate??
I worked over the Easter break and did not get any extra payment, even though I worked ...

Contract law: Statement not written in contract?
C signed a 3 year contract to work with the company.
Just before C signed the contract, the managing director of the company said that if after 1 year C unhappy C can be release from the ...

What happens in prisons on Christmas day?
Any type of prison....

Should there b uniform civil law?
since India is one country and all people r one(brothers and sister) do u think there should b common law for all of us nomatter whatever our caste b....

Did South Carolina really change the legal age to get a tattoo, or are they going to soon?
i have heard multiple people tell me that either very soon the law will be passed so that 18 is the legal age to get a tattoo, not 21, or the law is already in effect. is this law really in the ...

What is the justification for police having authority and power over other people?
I don't mean this as a troll question, just curious to see others responses. What makes it acceptable and okay for a police officer to detain someone, search private property, and put people ...

Are employers legally suppose to pay overtime?

Is it illegal to carry a penknife around in Britain?
I have a penknife which was given to me by my dad, i live in England and sometime i like to keep it with me when i go out, i'm not sure if this is illegal or not i mean i'm a 13 year old ...

I need a court order.?
Hey everyone,

First I'd like to say that I'm in a situation where my ex-boyfriend just won't leave me or my boyfriend alone. He is currently in another country but I do not ...

How far along can you legally get an abortion in New York?

Additional Details
I am not pregnant, I was just wondering.... so glad maybe 1 of you answered the ...

What to do if office personel and doctors lie about a medical condition?

Should we drop 2 felonys?
A lil over a year ago we were robbed of over $20,000 of items... the court date is coming up very soon and we were called yesterday by the pros. attorney and was asked if we would drop 2 of the 4 ...

I purchased a leased vehicle and sent payment in by deadline. (3/29) but now the bank is wanting to charge?
more because they didn't post my check until april, when there was an increase in sales tax in California. am i still responsible for that? i specifically asked them when my payment needs to ...

Neighbors garden flooding ? am i legally responsible ?
Last year i put up a 15 foot frame pool in my back garden , the neighbor instantly accused me of flooding his garden , he says that the water now cant drain away in my garden because of the frame ...

My landlord wont renew my tenancy it run out a wk ago & he has told me he wants me out within 3 wks?
i am not behind with rent i pay on time al the time. when he came he told me he wants me out because nabours have complained even tho im never in the house the landlord is good friends with the ...

Should America legalize drugs?

Is it Illegal for an employer to force your claim status on your taxes?
Recently we had a meeting with our owner of the company. He said do to the economic times and he was in trouble for back taxes he was going to have the secretary change all of our income tax filling ...

What is the usual punishment for being in a park after hours in mesa Arizona?
It's considered a misdemeanor here, but I want to know whether It's going to be fines or community service or what.
BTW I'm a minor.
Additional Details
Well the ...

Radar gun laws in pa?
I messed up in my last question, I know radar guns are illegal to be used by municiple police in pa, but what's the exact law that states this? Also, since they can't use radar guns, ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, November 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links