Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

How much does it cost to bribe a police officer in the UK?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much does it cost to bribe a police officer in the UK?

Crystal Blue Persuasion
10 quid

lonewolf1
Rating
Don't know, but in Mexico, real cheap,,,,,,,,

ANDREW H
Rating
Not much. The best person to ask is Tony Blair, He had a visit from the police recently & they left without taking him with them.

Miss RoZy
I would hope you could not.
After spending time in Jamaica (Kingston) seeing how corrupt the police are there It made me realise just how fortunate we are in UK. Unfortunately there are a few who like to come to our country and ruin things for us.

Charlie S
Rating
Don't know about the UK , but in the US a box of Dunkin Donuts will od the trick ;-)

Nicnac
3-6 months

Lady Claire of Current Events
Why would you need to???

ஐ♥PinkBoo - TTC #1♥ஐ
It will cost you going to prison for bribery....

Sluugy
£20 is the most I've spent mate. It saved me £60.

Gone Fishing
You'd have to find one first.

david g
Rating
I hope to God u never can, so the answer is YOU CANNOT

icantbelieveyouaskedthat
Some chips (french fries) wrapped in a dirty old newspaper.

A Bloke
Rating
Depends on where abouts you are in the Country. If you're in the South, you may get away with just a slapped wrist. If you're in the North, dependant on the force they may just give you a kicking or they may give you a kicking and take your money. That's pretty much the cost.

frankturk50
Rating
Only knew one person who tried and he got 6 months for his first ever offence,why dont you try it?

Kim
Rating
I've found it depends on how drunk he is at the time

MARCO
Rating
LOL.....LMFAO.......ROTFLMFAO.......
no idea, even though I am Italian and I should know this kind of staff....
By the way....what have you done???

nassim420
Rating
Tell him silver or lead.

glyntinmyeye
Rating
life in prison

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

This person has been harassing me for months...? any advice?
he slashed the tires on my car and threatened to kill me and my kids. he missed court cause he went to the state hospital. I am still turning in evidence on him. no court date yet. he is trying to ...

Noisy neighbors?
I have noisy neighbors over me, and I have talk to them about it, but it keeps happening. Noise all day and night long. I especially have an issue with the running child, now 2 running kids. They ...

How can you tell the difference between a good person and a bad person?
www.yahoo....

If someone dies or gets murdered in a home does the owner have to tell a buyer?
if i bought a house that i knew that someone died in from getting killed would I have to tell the prospective buyer this and if so why?

And also what if i bought it and rented it out, ...

If you could change 1 law (or a series of related laws) what would it be?
I would change every age thing (drinking, smoking, voting) to 21. except keep driving and joining the military at same age.
Additional Details
I would especially change the voting age ...

Legal to kick out a 18 year old girl?
I've been forced to live with her and her mother due to our having only this apartment.
Anyways, thanks God, she got into a car accident and died, and the house is under her and my name, ...

Should smoking marijuana be illegal?
alcohol has worse effects on your body than pot does, but it's legal. i don't get it.......

Is this illegal??????? please help?
Is it illegal for a cop to give someone a BAC test (blood alcohol consumption test) 3 1/2 hours after observing the person drive, and then trying to accuse the of DUI.

i live in PA if that ...

What types of protest are legal?
Free of speech is suppose to be our backbone. Why are so many arrested for protesting, even when its peaceful?...

My Indian neighbor beat his son with a curtain rod for spilling milk on the floor...?
...even though the poor kid apologized to him immediately & agreed to clean up the mess.

Was it correct of my neighbor to treat his son like that?...

What do you think about the judgment against Bush's wiretapping program that was handed down?
The BBC reported that "A secret wiretapping scheme brought in as part of the Bush administration's war on terror is unconstitutional and must stop, a federal judge has ruled.

The ...

My grandmother -in law is turning 100. How can I get a letter from the President sent to her ?
I have heard of the President sending letters to people turning 100.Does anyone know how to go about recieving such a letter?...

I have employed a member of staff on a three month trial, she has had 9 days of sick in a month and a half?
can i ask this person to leave at the end of her trial or can i ask her to leave ...

I'm I doing something illegal?
Okay, here's the low down. i'm 13 and wanted to take pictures for the yearbook. Some of my guy friends came out with me at recess and starting posing with the football. One of them posed ...

Should parents be fined for their childrens bad behaviour?
I think the government should say right enough is enough and from now on any kids causing trouble on the streets will be fined 1000.and if they are on benefits their money will be stopped and they ...

Does my neighbour have rights?
I purhcased a flat 6 months ago. I was told by the seller that the driveway and garage are mine.

My neighbour wont budge from the drive, as she says she lay the drive 20 years ago.
<...

How can we put a stop to gun crime in the UK?

If a summons is sent to your address but for a previous occupant. What if anything can happen to you?

Where is my purse?
I lost my purse two days ago and hell I can not find it.....

How many days grace do you get for renewing your car tax?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links