Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

How much prison time should this juvenile gang member get for murder?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much prison time should this juvenile gang member get for murder?

How much prison time should this 16 year gang member get for murder? He had shot and killed a man in his late 30s and he was part of a rival gang.

I was waiting for the bus to go back home within an hour after the gang shooting took place and the location of the gang shooting was within a mile of the bus stop, at the time of the murder I was at a town that was located across the river from the murder scene.

Songbyrd JPA ‚ú° Jewish Lawyer
Rating
25 to life in prison.

Bitches be crazy, you know that!
First of all, he should be tried as an adult. And I think he should get 20 - 30 years.

Why would I care where you were?

carol h
Rating
Hi Into_the,

Whatever the law allows and plenty of it, no should kill anyone. No one is above the law, but in some cases people do believe that. It is a good thing thing you were in the place you wereat. You never know these days, the world today is getting so bad, on just about every level. That is reality and it bites, but it is what is and you take the good with the bad. That is how keep a balance and survive in hard times, no matter what is going on.

Everydaypeople
Rating
A minimum mandatory of 25 years in prison, he really screwed his life up by joining a gang, I can understand how it feels being in an area close by to a shooting.

lbear
I think the 16 year old should get life sentence with no possibilities of parole they shouldn't be lenient on him just because he is a kid. I'm sure he knew what he was doing when he killed that man and he should pay the price.

saaamie
LOTS

rfn41
Rating
10 yrs

D - TOWN MAFIA
He should get life.

He's actually doing a public service, get him behind bars and take out another gang member.

Jai
Rating
Around 10 years.

krafto8
Rating
unless he is tried as an adult, he should serve 1 year and change until he turns 18. if he is tried as an adult life without parole

buddha_wear_prada_2
juvenile or not .... a life for a life .... lethal injection will rehabilitate him ..... if you are too queasy to do it .... let me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is this alright to do (legally)?
I'm a 20 year old and as a summer job/hobby I'm thinking of making computers for local people,along with helping them unclutter their software or upgrading their hardware. Is it alright ...

In new Jersey the bac is .08 to be intoticated?
then if if n.j the what is .022?...

What can someone do with you driver's license information?
I am an idiot and was trying to get a fake id and sent a very thorough description of my driver's license to some sketchy website to a guy in china. I sent a pic of both front and back and the ...

Why is the Miranda v. Arizona a landmark case?

Cell phone laws of calif.?
I was sitting at a red light and my phone rang I picked it up told the person i'm in the car I will call you back an hung up the car was not moving but a sheriff pulled me over an gave me a ...

Can i get my license suspended if i got a careless driving ticket?
i got into a car accident in the parkway on my way home i was driving from the jersey shore back home, when the car in front of me braked so i tried avoiding him so i switched lanes and my car went ...

In your opinion, is health care a basic right or a privilege?
In your opinion, is health care a basic right or a privilege?...

Is it legal for the maintenance man to come into your apartment when your not home without notice?

Can Paedophiles Be Successfully Cured Of Their Offending Behaviour Towards Children?

Can retail shops get away with this?
Im really mad right now, I just bought a laptop 4 months ago at Future Shop in Canada, it was brand new, i bought a 3 year warranty to go with it, i already returned it once, 3 weeks after i bought ...

Know any pro-death penalty books?
I need some for my debate's research.
Additional Details
Honestly, I am researching. I'm finding crappy websites that don't help. So, thanks for your helpful support....

How do you go about obtaining info under the Freedom of Information Act?
What type of info can you obtain?...

Is it true that you are innocent until proven guilty?
but `course in reality its the other way round- "guilty under proven otherwise" :)

how can i contribute to literally saving people from so called "law enforcement" and ...

How much income is protected from garnishment?
In the state of Arizona how much can you make and still have your income protected from a judgment against you?
Family of 4, making minimum wage, may go up soon to around 40,000 a year. J...

Can someone give me Youtube copyright help?
I would like to have someone that works in the law or knows legal stuff to answer this for me:

Ok on youtube I have videos and anyway they got copyright claimed and taken off, (they were ...

Malpractice suit after death?
Can my father file a malpractice suit for his wife after she died?
A couple years ago she had to have a feeding tube inserted during her radiation treatment for cancer. After the treatment the ...

What are some good arguments for the brown vs board of education case?
and support your argument with a democratic ideals.
I support it but I'm having troubles explaining why I do, I think it is not fair, unjust for children to not be able to attend the same ...

Why is capital punishment ineffective?

Additional Details
sorry i forgot to say this is only for the people who oppose it.....

Marijuana charge sell to undercover cop in texas?
My son sold a small amount of marijuna to an undercover cop. He goes to court tomorrow. This is a first time offense. He also is going to request public defense. Does anyone know what the ...

Can a charge that is a felony be brought up again after being released by police custody without posting bail?
like for instance if i was arrested for a crime and made a statement to the police detective and he didnt decide to keep me there for court can they pull me in for questioning again and then maybe ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, December 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links