Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

Is darkjb.com a legal site?
Find answers to your legal question.

Is darkjb.com a legal site?

i stumbled across this site and at first thought it was all legal but when taking a closer look there are allot of very young girls on this site i just don't want to get into trouble by being on this site.

GonzoGirl
Rating
i'm not sure.....but i checked it out....and it SHOULDN'T be legal....
some of those girls MUST be under 15....that's disgusting :(

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What are the pros and cons of the courts in America?
I am wondering what the pros and cons of the courts in America are....

A good reason for an "EX PARTE" hearing in a custody case?
Is the potential for the child to be moved to a new location a good reason for an ex parte hearing? what else would be acceptable for an emergency hearing??...

What are the pros and cons of the courts?
I would like to know what the pros and cons are of the courts are....

Mandatory reporting of abuse of child during mental health session?
Could someone help me to understand this law, given this scenario? It's for a course that I am taking.

A parent goes to a mental health provider, to seek treatment. During this ...

Court PROCEDURE and LEGAL ADVICE?
My friend (on probation) who is in the same dorm as i am (college) just got arrested for underage drinking. When they approached him they did NOT know he was drunk, they wanted to question him about ...

How should the notarized letter be worded?
My son is 17 and moved to New Jersey to live with his aunt until his 18th birthday. He wants to work but needs a notarized letter....

Why is child trafficking into the UK on the increase?
"The figures, obtained by the Guardian, represent a 90% increase compared to the annual rate of arrivals over the previous three years"

http://www.guardian.co.u...

Tenant/ roommate wont leave after 30 days notice. Now what?
I have a tenant / roommate who submitted her 30 day notice and now wont leave. What are my options? To add to the problem I have another tenant who was supposed to move in but now cannot, so I got ...

Conservatorship - Disabled brother just turned 18... need advice!?
My disabled brother just turned 18 and my mom was inquiring into obtaining a conservatorship for him. He has severe mental and physical disabilities and we live in California. She already has the ...

This stimulas package- are we or are we not receiving a check for the peolpe that are working?
my husband and I both work should we expect to see a check in the mail? or are we jsut getting nothing out of this I know the people that are on ss ssi ssdi or va are getting a 250.00 check and ...

How long can a company keep you as a Full Time Temporary employee legally in California?

I got a speeding ticket in yorktown virginia for 79 in a 65. My court date is on a Sunday!? Can I beat it?

Did Phil Spector get justice for two problems he had breaking the law?

NEVADA assisted housing I was wondering if anyone knew about it.?
Im 61/2 months pregnant and am living with my boyfriend and his parents. Im worried because his parents Drink to belligerencyy every other night and idon't think it will be safe for my child to ...

Daycare Neglect.. Is it too late to sue?? Lawyers plz help?
My son has some behavioral problems and has tantrums often (which escalated when he started daycare)
Owner of daycare said she thought my son had ADHD and we should look into early intervention ...

Just got caught with possesion of alcohol, I am 19 years old and have a few questions, please help!?
This ticket is 400$, here is what happen, i went with a buddy who said he needed help carrying alcohol, so i went and got it out of the back of a car and put it into bags with him, we both had had ...

What is t.i 's jail reporting time (exact date)?

Showers in juvenile detention hall?
Are the showers in juvenile detention hall in seperate stalls or is it just one large open shower room?...

Can I shoot someone who is pointing a gun at me?
I have a legal registered gun in Nevada. Let's say some ganster punk pulls a gun out on me. Can I shoot him?...

Does anyone know of a website I can go to find out about babysitting laws in the sate of MI?
a friend told me it is illegal to babysit from your home in the state of MI unless you are certified. I'm not saying my friend would lie to me but I would just like to see this for myself. If ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links