Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

Please help: What can I do if my neighbor is selling drugs out of her apartment?
Find answers to your legal question.

Please help: What can I do if my neighbor is selling drugs out of her apartment?

People knock on her door with the same knock. They enter then leave like 2 minutes later, and they say thank you! I have another neighbor, a young guy, who told my husband that the lady hangs out with the "tweakers" in this other apartment across the complex.

I don't know what to do because I don't want to put myself in danger. I live in a nice area too, so you'd never know in a million years what is going on! I am at home with my baby during the day and so I don't want to cause any trouble or have a huge drug bust with guns blazing or potential bullets ricocheting (sp).

Honestly, I'm scared. I'm afraid that her customers may try to rob us or something. One day I saw this guy climbing out of a tree, he looked like he had rabies or something! But he was probably one of her customers.

By the way, this lady has a 13 year old daughter.

What would you do if you were me? Also, my husband has a second job and works at night. So, I'm here by myself alot.

Jayne A
Rating
You have to move. You are not only putting yourself in danger, but now you have your baby to think about. It's not a nice neighborhood if you have dope dealers nearby. Think of how you would feel if the "dealers" had a scuffle with each other and bullets started flying and came through your wall and killed your baby? Nice neighbors. Your husband should man up and get all of you away from a soon- to- be bad situation.
Get some help right now, today and move out!!! You'll thank yourself later.

cordeliabrainiac
Rating
You can call the cops. I don't know what they would do without evidence, but they might set up surveillance etc. . . and get the proof that they need. I'm assuming that you have contacted the apartment management? A legitimate place will turn her out in a heart beat.

If all else fails, call CPS on her.

ARZ
Rating
call the cops or something...

Time Will Tell
Rating
Take pictures and video and then call the cops and child welfare.

Unless you're a conservative, then you should close the curtains and mind your own business even when the bullets come flying through the window. Then you should pull out your fully automatic and spray the entire neighborhood and whoever get's hit must be guilty for being there.

nogoodloser
DUH...call the cops

♥ of Gold
send an unanimous tip to the cops. they won't know you said anything.

Cameron
First buy some and then call the cops. You can either use the stuff you bought as evidence or to screw with people. Like put it in there tea. Have fun. Just don't smoke it or snort it based on what it is. :]

illeg@lmonkey77
Rating
Just go to the cops, they can take an anonymous tip from you I'm sure.

BugYA
Call the cops.

golden
DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS!!! The Police will end up f*cking your life up,try and get out and about.

Natasha B
Rating
call the cops...

soundchaser
Rating
tell the cops anonymously, before things escalate too far.

Ashley S
Rating
YOU NEED TO TELL THE POLICE, YOU DON'T WA LET THIS LITTLE GIRL GROW UP NEAR ALL THIS BAD STUFF, AT LEAST IF THE POLICE FOUND OUT THEN SHE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AT A NEW FAMILY THAT GIVES HER LOVE AND DOESN'T DO THAT KIND OF STUFF. AND YOU CAN REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

im not shouting at you im just telling you that you need to take this serisouly.

Stephen K
Rating
An anonymous call might be judicious

Co-Co R
well do you know for sure she is selling drugs? if you are sure i would say maybe report it?

☼ Sushinsky ツ
Rating
You should tell the cops that you suspect she's selling drugs.
I'd recommend getting out of that neighborhood even though it's nice.
I'd rather be safe.
Be careful.

Ghost
Rating
Wow sounds bad. Your baby shouldn't have to live in that situation, especially as she grows older. Give an anonymous tip off to the police.

Nothing big SHOULD happen...no bullets flying every where, at least i would hope. They will probably just arrest her. Then you will never have to worry about her again because i doubt the landlord will let her come back if she bails herself out of jail. And also, it is your job as a witness to call children's aid for that 13 year girl. Good Luck for you and your family xoxox

carolynh0402
No matter where you live or who your neighbors are it sounds like you are nervous because your husband works at night. Also, you have no proof your neighbor is selling drugs. I don't understand why you think that you might be robbed because of this neighbor? If you live in apartment complex is there security? I think you should stop spying on your neighbor and gossiping about her with other neighbors. You should always keep your doors locked no matter where you live.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If this was a law would you agree with it?
Parents of obese children ages 0-18yrs could be punished either by being forced to take nutrition courses and forced to enroll in low fee gyms to teach their children healthy habits. They would have ...

Should marijuana be legal for people of age?

Is a bar owner or bar tender liable for my injuries suffered when a cheap table i was dancing on broke??
is he or she also liable for over serving me and allowing me to do this? can they bar me for smacking the DJ when he made us suffer through his choice of bad music? are there laws to protect loyal ...

What are some proposed solutions to overpopulation ?
from an ethical perspective, why is there countrovery surronding ideas?...

Have you ever been arrested?
If so, why?...

Can you get in trouble for sneaking into a R rated movie?
my friends and i sneak into R rated movies all the time, and we've been caught and thrown out by security officers before too. last saterday we got thrown out of the theater by the manager and ...

They say Speed kills and I say Speed dont Kill it the driver who kills?

Does the goverment have the right to make a law that will definitely kill innocent people?
that would otherwise live if they were not obaying the law?

There will be another part to this question added later
Additional Details
A cop once told me that the ...

Does this prison sentence seem absurd to you at all?
My dad was sentenced to 30 years in prison for trafficking Cocaine.

In my opinion, that is a ridiculously lengthy sentence
for selling drugs.

I know guys that have ...

Does it worry you ??
Yet, again another pheadophile have been released because the jails are full. It makes me sick when i read and hear things like this. Wonder how they would feel if one of their children was one of ...

Is it legal for my employer to fine me money?

How long can the police keep your fingerprints/DNA samples?
Convicted of assault and got 12 months....

Do you know any of the Ten Commandments?
Have you kept them?
Additional Details
Have you kept them. Try this great test at http://www.livingwaters. to find the answers....

If you're an adult when you turn 18 why can't you drink alcohol until you're 21?

Time to bring back capital punishment?
when (and notice i did not say IF) the McCanns are foudn guilty of the murder of their daughter do some ppl wish it had happened in a country where they would have been killed for carrying out such a ...

Legally can a man be sued for dating a married woman?
They have ben seperated for four weeks and starting a divorce.Nothing happened till after she left.Can I be sued for this ....

Do you think us(Americans) take A LOT of what we have for granted??

Which is worse for you alcohol or marijuana?
why is marijuana illegal and alcohol legal? should alcohol be illegal or marijuana be legal? why?...

How fair is it when a man can work all his life then some woman marries him and gets half?
Like I say, you work to produce world famous music, you donate millions to charity, you live a good and wholesome life, then some woman comes along, gets you hooked, marries you, divorces you two ...

Why is it illegal in New Jersey to...?
pump your own gas?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links