Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

What is the easiest way to collect disability if your just lazy?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is the easiest way to collect disability if your just lazy?

deltazeta_mary
Rating
You would be committing fraud and could be jailed by the federal court. Get your butt to work! I don't want my hard earned tax money going to your lazy butt.

none y
I find it disgusting that someone would do that... its like mocking the disabled. I think you should get your butt in gear and start living in the real world.

firefly
Welfare is much easier to get. As long as you can produce a child every year or two you can ride the government for years. Disability is much harder to get. You have to be out of work and under a doctors care for a year to even be considered.
Of course you can always dress in rags and stand at an intersection with some pathetic cardboard sign. I hear those guys rake in the dough and some folks even buy you a burger once in awhile.

dakota29575
Circular saw to your legs and 1 arm.
Better poke an eye out to be sure you get it.

chupakabra123
It's so hard to get disability that if your faking it, it will take too long to get it anyway. Truely disabled people have to fight and fight for years to get it. I know my ex wife is disabled for several years and she's still fighting to get it. Even with Dr.'s saying your disabled SS won't just give you money.

motergradersam
throw yourself under a truck..

I am just here to laugh at you
Chop off both of your legs....oh wait your lazy.....ummmm.....get someonelse to chop off your legs.

ramjet
Rating
geez break your own legs silly
and your arms while you are at it....
but make sure it's done in a way that they are unusable even after they are healed, that way you can be on the permanent public dime....

O I can't wait to start paying my taxes for people just like you!

hahahahahahahaa

*Tell~Me~U~Love~Me*
Rating
!!U MAKE ME SICK!!!

From someone the multiple sclerosis

richard m
Rating
jump in front of a moving car

?
Lay your legs on the tracks and wait for a train. Seriously, if you can work, go to work, you are making it hard for all of the really disabled people.

Ryan's mom
Rating
Get off your lazy butt and get a job. I HATE people like you! I do not want my tax $ going to someone just because they are not wanting to earn a decent living. A friend of my husband had back surgery that did not work for him and even HE is having a hard time getting S.S disability. You are a BUM!

WILLIAM R T
Rating
Damn it Son, I told you to get a job or get out.

otisisstumpy
Rating
anxiety disorder. that is what my ex sis in law does. I just shake my head. I actually have anxiety disorder myself and I am able to work just fine.

Faerie loue
Rating
It's hard to get for those that need it and have worked all their lives. And wily sly people get it by sneezing and saying they through their back out! It's the way of the world sadly.

colway
Rating
no easy way, get off you butt and get a job

anoldmick
Well, you can fake it, but that's pretty difficult: you must prove your claimed disability to an experienced physician, which people are not sympathetic to malingerers. Youse get caught faking it and youse will spend some time learning not to be lazy, as a guest of the state. A very unhappy guest, at that. See, they dress you in these funny orange jump suits and send you to live in a place where men with guns deny you the opportunity to leave and where your every moment is directed, monitored and controlled - even your bowel movements. They call these places "correctional facilities". You'll call yours anything but fun - but it won't do you a bit of good. Youse ready for the jailhouse, are youse? The pen, the pokey, the hoosegow, Hell-on-Earth?

teri
This one is easy! Simply go to your nearest Social Security office and tell them exactly what you just said. See ya later;(in about 10 to 20 years)

Strange
Rating
Don't be so selfish. You don't have a disability and don't deserve anything. Easiest way? (This way is also honest) Go to the government and tell them you are such a selfish, greedy, lazy bi*ch that it is a disability!

Iranian Amigo
Rating
Simply just leave your coffee CUP beside you and have a rest in a side walk! It would be much better way of making money, more fun and social interest than looking toward thieves!
List of Corrupt Judges and Lawyers involved in my actions
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/judgtable.html

List of corrupt Police Officers in Toronto & montreal
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/pig.html

Canadians' Crimes
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/canada1.html

List of corrupt judges and lawyers in Canada
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/1dictionary.html

Corruption in Justice System in Canada
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/80dictionary.html

LAWSUIT v. Canadian Judges and Lawyers
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/conflict.html

INDEX
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout

TORTURE IN CANADA
http://www.geocities.com/doworkout/section11.html

scallywag
Rating
I know a Dentist who got 186,000 per year tax free by conning insurance companies.

WJH
Having a real disability makes you appreciate when life was not once this way. I plan to use disability to help me find a new career path that suits my health issues. If you are healthy, do not abuse our system this way. Go after some certifications for a better paying career. Then consider full time education. Read the book (What color is your Parachute). We all want to be part of something. Find what you enjoy doing and then it is no longer a chore / work.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Are British Born Terrorists Traitors?
If people who are British i.e. born and bread over here to maybe immigrant parents or grandparents people who are educated, worked and earned a living in the UK . If they turn to terrorism should ...

You broke it, would you pay to fix it?
You’ve just bought a cup of hot coffee in McDonalds. As you get back to the seat, you trip over the bag you'd left on the floor. The coffee flies right over the person next to you, they’re ...

Can A Man Be Raped?
Another survey for a paper I’m writing for my law class. This time it’s “can a woman rape a man?” Some states say it is not legally possible. What do you think?...

CCTV Cameras, are they legal in the toilets of a factory.?
they have been installed at my place of work, and I think its an abuse of human rights, can anyone help....

My next question about smoking ban?
I have read your comments and would like to ask for further info.
Do you think there should be places that are for smokers only and places that are for the non smokers only?
Please state if ...

How do you feel about all the government programs that you pay for out of your tax money?
I'm only 16, but I'm very strongly opinionated about this! Serious answers please!
Additional Details
I understand that there are some of these programs that are beneficial to ...

Oklahoma wants to give the death penalty to child molesters... is this right?
http://www.oksenate.gov/
Would this be ethical? Should the State have the power to murder it's citizens? Isn't this more ...

If my life is in danger and i feel threatened for my personal safety and of those around me; who do i contact?
if my life is in danger and i feel threatened for my personal safety and it cannot be the police department as they have let me down and i have NO faith or respect in my local law enforcement or ...

Should cannabis be legalized?
i need to no for my gcse course ...

Why is it agaist the law to smack your children?
it might hurt them ...

WE ARE we are are all going to buy american made products from now on, right???
i've completly had it withthis made"in china thing"we must put an end to itwe must only buy american made, NO MORE MADE IN CHINA FOR ANYTHING, weve got to write our congress and say, ...

Can you be a bartender if convicted with a dui?

Nazi Avatar - Should it be allowed on this site?
I have posed a few Q's on the military site and on two occasions have had answers from a member (level 2) who's avatar is the 3rd Reich’s symbol of a swastika being carried by a Spread ...

Is it treason?
Why is it when "British" muslims are found to be plotting acts of terrorism against the country that has given them all the things they take for granted ie. Freedom of speech,human rights,...

Smokers, if you please!?
The Governor of Georgia, has proposed raising the Tax on Tobacco and Tobacco Products. to pay for Education within the State. Would you Smokers, agree to that. If you knew it would help our Children&#...

Would you seek revenge?
Someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime.

*Taken from a book. Curious to hear your answers....

Why can't Pro-Choicers just admit they are Pro-Murder?
Because the whole "I don't agree with abortion but believe in the womans right to choose murder is ridiculous" Scot Peterson was charged with 2 counts of murder for killing his wife ...

Question for ALL smokers -?
How will the smoking ban effect you whilst out in bars and clubs after the July 1st? Are you dreading it?
Will you go to bars and clubs as often or will you hibernate in Winters?
I am not ...

How can the government allow a product that says smoking kills to be sold?
I dont know of any other product on sale that says this kills you
and is allowed to be sold i think it is incredible
i know the government makes a fortune out of it but i just

If i was selling a teddy called Mohammed...?
would anyone buy it??

Im thinking about designing and buying a shed load of cuddly toys from a factory in the North of England. My plan was then to have each teddy embroidered with the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, September 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links