Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

What is the legal age a girl can pose nude for a camera?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is the legal age a girl can pose nude for a camera?

I mean for both photos and videos.
Additional Details
IN THE UK OF COURSE

sabes_k
18. 18. 18 or you'll go to jail!!

gossip girl
18 years old.

alysheba146
There is a book called "Age of Innocence" by David Hamilton and he has young girls posing nude. Of course, it's all for the sake of art, but there is something incredibly creepy about this book. There probably is a loophole of sorts for nudity and underage people.

kiteeze
Hope everyone got that! Dads! No more taking photos or videos of your baby unless she is wearing her nappy!

diamond dog
Sam Fox bared her charms at 16 the full monty would be 18.

Shea S

*XxXEmmaXxX*

tikketiboo
Rating

azaa

happybinman
18 at the very youngest.

Ms AlienSunflower
Rating
18 & i take it, its not gonna be ur boyfriend ur posing for otherwise u wouldnt be asking

shirley v
Rating

manfromblueriver
Rating

william
18 years old

megs
Rating

gluegun
18... but SAM fox did it when she was 16

a new me UK
Rating
I would guess at 18 - this being when she is classed as an adult.

wehelpthepoor
Rating
Still 18, the same as it was a few minutes ago when you asked a similar question.
If you really want to do this, why don't you make and sell your own videos?

KD

Nigel B
eighteen

phlygirl
Rating
I don't know for sure, but I would say it's safe to assume that 18 is the legal age to be able to give consent. but don't do it...it's SO skanky. and once it's out there...you can never take it back. plus you dad might see it next time he goes out to pick up a skin rag at the bodega.

Mr Abba
18 years of age.

don c
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

This burglar who fell 30 feet out of a window.Does anyone care whether he lives or dies?
I see that the householder was questioned by Police. (which indicates that he was English and White)
Additional Details
Hi there Texasjewboy,
Well said. I like your style!...

I am 23 and dating a 15 year old. What legal rights does she have to defy her mother and see me?
I am a 23 year old man, dating a 15 year old girl. She is extremely mature and sensible and very intelligent, and we are sincerely in love. Her mother and sisters are cruel to her and constantly ...

Why is it ok to die to for your country but is frowned upon when one dies for his religion?
i am not talking about suicide bombings or things like that, so read the question before you answer
Additional Details
@ rcbutter

wat i mean is people who die for what they ...

If you could have a microchip inserted in your body would you do it?
Think about it. No one could steal your identity, or your credit cards. Give me a GOOD reason, no religious fantasy....

Is this serious?
Every night in work we have to cash the tills with a manager and sign alot of forms saying the money is all correct. Quite often the manager just does it by himself and I've thought nothing of ...

What Do You Think Of The Death Penalty?

Is it illegal to ship a person to another state?

What do you think is an appropriate age to get a drivers license?
and why do you think ...

Do i need a license for a handgun?

Does anyone have License To Kill in this world?

Should smoking be banned in all public places?
I know smokers hav a right to smoke, but non- smokers also hav a right not to breathe their smoke....

Life without the possibility of Parole. How would you cope with this sentence?

What is the legal age?
what is the legal age to drink alcohol in pubs in turkey and i mean like larger not Alcopops (eww) im 16 and well i love booze but im not an alcoholic i just like it every now and agen
A...

Why cant i smoke if i want to?
with the exception of safety and health issues..

why should i not smoke because some anti-smoking Nazis (usually an Ex smoker)says so.

if the only person I`m endangering is ...

Can you be arrested for meeting an underage girl on the Internet, if you thought she was really 18 years old?
Lets say you meet a girl on a dating site, and she says shes 18 or 20 years old. Lets say if the girl is really only 16 or 17, can you be arrested and prosecuted just for meeting her. Can dateline ...

Why is the drinking age 21, and draft age where you can be shot & have to shoot 18?

Additional Details
I didn't say there was a draft, I said the draft age is 18, where you can be shot and killed if drafted, yet the drinking age remains 21. Indeed you do register ...

My friend says that shoplifiting from major companies isn't wrong?
He's been caught shoplifting several times and each time he justifies himself by saying that major companies aren't going to miss the things that he stole so it isn't really wrong. W...

What would be an acceptable reason to stab an attacker?

Can an 18 year old open a bank account without parental consent?

Should weed be legalized
should weed smokers have the same freedom as tobacco smokers
what do you think and ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, July 26, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links