Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

What is the legal age that you can go into a bar and club?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is the legal age that you can go into a bar and club?

alleycatjo
In Georgia....

18 to party 21 to drink..

Brianne M
Rating
In the United States the age is 21. But it varies from country to country. In England it is 18.

lucy in the sky
Rating
go in at 18, drink at 21 - In Florida

ÜTruffles_lover_Ü
Rating
18 i think :)

puckn_eh
Rating
depends on the bar/club and the city you're in

**TexasChick**
Rating
21-Texas Y'all =] 6 more years!!

ifuonlyknewyoudwishuwereinmyshoe
18 or 21 depending on the club

omglolipopcullen@ymail.com
21 fortunately 4 me in my country its 18 .. but they dont even ask 4 papers and im 16 ( and i can get in every time )

hekifier
Are you under a rock?

Vanessa P
i think 20

Just a girl
18-21 depending on the club

Fatboy
I think its 14

youno_tony
18... 21 to drink

but In Europe Drinking age is 18 and if you go in a pub with a parent you can drink when ur like 15 or 16 so there ya go!

Momo

Luis M
Rating

Scene Safe B
Depends on where. In the US, most clubs are 18, some are 21, some are even 25+. The legal drinking age in the United States is 21.

Cristian A
Rating

..::autumn dawn::..

idiot

k4riin4@ymail.com
Rating
18 to a club n 21 to drink

Max Hoopla

Rhiannah
Rating
A club is 18...to drink @ a bar 21.

sharinn

blindley
Rating
If they serve alcohol, you must be 21. But some bars allow children in if they are accompanied by an adult.

vimesfan01
Rating
16 (unaccompanied)

21 to drink

Natasha B
Rating
21 if you want to drink some allow 18 and up but you cant drink it depends on where you live

fabuLIZ
Rating
18 for alot of clubs, 21 for most bars and somy clubs...19 in Canada for either

jjj
if ur 2 stupid 2 not kno the answer 2 this question then ur too young to be going to a bar and/or club :] hope that helps!

pixie1221cool
For a bar, you have to be with a parent, and you are able to drink legally if the parent serves you the alcohol.

For a Club, its around the ages of 18-21. Depending on state and city regulations.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If I told someone I wanted them out of my house...?
As In no longer staying there, is it simply a case legally of me saying pack your things and get out? the house is completly in my name as I bought and paid for it so obviously I have the final say ...

How do you feel about your DNA added to the goverment database?
Regardless if you have a criminal record, or not.
Additional Details
For all those who say that they have nothing to hide..

Would you also feel happy with a goverment camera ...

What would happen if a child was abused by a parent?

Do you think i have a case for discrimination?
i recently applied for a temporary job in woolworths over the christmas period. The application was only 1 page and consisted of asking for my name, address, telephone number, and the hours i am ...

Is George W. Bush a Terrorist?

When G.W. Bush face jail time for his crimes or will he get away with it?
will g.w. bush serve some time in jail and find his bf or will he get away with all that he did to this country and the american people....

I was arrested and kept in a cell.?
I was kept in the cell from 6am Friday morning untill 10pm Monday morning. I was not once allowed out of the room. This was not jail I was just kep in the cell untill I went to court and FOund NOT G...

I found a Wallet with $268.00 today. I returned the Wallet and the money to the owner did I do good?
Honesty is my best policy!
Additional Details
In closure the Man just cashed his paycheck so he needed his money. I didn't want a reward, but he works at the Express Oil Station so ...

Should the United States take over the world and end terrorism once and for all?

The supreme court rules (abortion is legal), 20 million dead, is everybody happy now ?
Because of a few judges, over 20 million dead babies.
Now tell me Satan's not laughing his xxx off....

Do you think its right that prisoners get tv's in their rooms & other luxuries?
also their meals cost more in the UK than children's school dinners. Is it me or is something profoundly wrong about this?
Additional Details
some interesting answers here and maybe ...

Should death penalties be introduced to the uk once again?

Is this illegal or legal????
if you could have a liscense plate that had swear words on it.
i was just curious if it was or not....

What is more important to you as an American? Security, Freedom, Social Welfare.?

Is this rape?
me and my friend went out to this guys house party. She got completely wasted, i was pretty drunk but not so bad as her.
Anyway, this guys older brother started hitting on her and trying to snog ...

Why do drive on the left In Great Brittan?

How are you on Abortion? For it or against?
I am totally against it! You can't kill a baby because he or she will be inconvient for you! Also you can't do things without having consiquences! If you have a debate that you think can ...

If you got caught with drugs at school as a child does it go on your record?

Additional Details
i had tobacco and pot and gave it to my friend at age 10. got suspended for a day and had to go to court. yea...stupid me. they only knew about the tobacco though....

3 years in jail for hurling a shoe at George Bush?
Isn't that a bit harsh?...

Is it illegal for a man to try on lingerie at a store?
So the other day I was minding my own business trying on some lingerie at Victoria's Secret (I love the lace!) and then they had security kick me out of the store, apparently they didn't ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links