Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

What to do if I miss a child support hearing? The father showed up. I had the date wrong in my calendar.?
Find answers to your legal question.

What to do if I miss a child support hearing? The father showed up. I had the date wrong in my calendar.?

I went to the child support enforcement agency to file child support, I waited 6 months to get a date. Unfortunately, I had the wrong date schedule on my calender. I end up missing the hearing and he showed up. what can I do from here, I dont know what to do and I cant get any help from the employees at the court house. The hearing was yesterday.

individualthought
Rating
You both forfeit your child straight to my dinner table, where I'll enjoy eating the tasty little morsel, piece by piece.

You asked so...
Go to the court house and request a copy of your court order. Many people don't attend their hearings and the court could have ruled even though you didn't show.

Call child support and ask what happened at the hearing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How do you feel about California possibly legalizing weed?

Can Balisongs (Butterfly Knives) be shipped to California?
I know they are illegal to have in public, but can I buy a butterfly knife online and shipped into California to just keep it in my home?...

Can you sue a bank if they threaten to take your home?
because the original contract is void

banks are fraudulent in their practices under a fractional-reserve

system of compounding debt, interest and inflation

do you ...

Police view. In this situation?!?!?
A guy, say David, age 21, and another guy, say luke, age23. David and luke are both in a car, david owns the car but luke is driving it. Luke has no liscense, david knows this, but denies this later ...

Im going to rent a wearhouse, I want to know if their is any way of making a contract that make me not liable?
what happens their .Im renting it so i can throw parties without the cops raiding it......and if someone gets hurt they could sued me but i dont know if they could if i make them sign the ''...

If you represent yourself in court and submit a request for interrogatories?
If you represent yourself in court and submit a request for interrogatories to the opposing side, after they provided their interrogatories to you. What do you do if the opposing side says that your ...

How do I stop payment for the winpc defender?
I tried stopping the payment from my credit card but was told I have to wait till they deduct it first. What do I do now?...

Can police seize tobacco from minors in New Jersey?
My cousin's son just recently turned 17 years old and his parents are now fully aware that he smokes. However they have no control over the situation anymore because he works and therefore pays ...

Revoked license from another state...?
My BIL(Brother-In-Law) lives with us due to his problems back home in California. He has 4 DUI's and has had his license revoked before the age of 20. Yeah, a very irresponsible kid. But anyway, ...

Hypothetical case involving a victim of domestic violence.?
In this case, a women who has been a victim of domestic violence has killed her husband when he was drunk and asleep.
at an attorneys point of view, what would be ways to defend the client (...

I'm being accused of slander?
ok, so i joined this group on facebook which was called "we all hate _ _".
this group had quite a lot of members, and i said that i hate him. now this persons dad found out about the ...

What abortions are legal in the US today?
How far along doe a woman have to be before it's not okay to kill her baby? When is a fetus considerred viable?...

Is marijuana legal if its part of your religion?
If your a Rastafarian is it legal to smoke ganja since its part of your religion?...

Getting child support in canada from american, moving to new jersey?
The father has nothing to do with us, besides paying court ordered support. He tried to get out of support by thinking I was stupid enough to move to NYC so he could get joint custody and not pay ...

Does bill gates advocate genocide?

Drunk driving?California law, first offense,what is the fine?
I am aware there is a fine,an additional monies to be paid for the classes you must take,I am just wondering how much it is these days.
(it's not me, I have already got 2 under my belt from ...

How to obtain guardianship of a minor for school purposes?
I'm 15, and I want to go live with my paternal grandmother in a different state. My parents have no arguments to this as they really aren't fit to be parents anyway.

To be honest,...

How would legalizing Medical Cannabis under properly regulated terms not help patients and reduce health cost?
Law Enforcement Organizations oppose medical cannabis for non-medical reasons. I think it is because LEO's are looking at a 60%(attributed % of Drug Cartel Pot biz) drop in profit if Cannabis is ...

Do we have the right to live?
Do we, protected by the US Constitution, have the right to life?...

What are legal rights that are restricted to a student in public school?
please help its for my homework 10 points to first ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links