Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

drivers licence sscard and birth certificate stolen?
Find answers to your legal question.

drivers licence sscard and birth certificate stolen?

how do i get a copy of drivers license with no ss card or birth certificate, how do i get ss card and birth certificate with no drivers license? I don't know what to do, I lost my purse at walmart they cant find it. what do i do? It had all three of my primary i.d'.s in it

Mike
Rating
Many states allow you to apply for a birth certificate online. You will normally be required to enter personal information that would be known by that individual.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it illegal to dance in a car?
Me and my best friend always dance in our cars (when someone else is driving us, and obviously just shake around, nothing too big and we stay with our seatbelts on) just for the fun of it and to see ...

would it be legal to carry a sulphuric acid spray as a form of self defense?
i realized that a sulphuric acid spray would be much more effective than pepper spray, but is it legal??...

Can someone be arrested for being to handsome?

what exactly is a protection order & how do you go about getting it removed?
Apparently this happened 3 years ago and found out about it when traveling after having his passport checked in a foreign country. All is fine now, except I need to know how to get this protection ...

Is it legal to kill someone during self defense?
say this dude has a gun to your head, are you allowed to choke him?...

What should I do when someone is?
harassing me on the street ?...

Does a first DUI always lead to a one year liscence suspension ?
I am 23 live in Montreal ( Quebec )
I was charged with a DUI after I took prescription meds... Rivotril ( for anxiety )
And I crashed my car into an embarkment. I was alone in the car

The way Affirmative Action works............are all beneficiaries considered equal?
let's say,

you have a white woman vs a black woman.

They are both women..........so they are both beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.

Are these two ...

Does a first DUI automatically get you a one year liscence suspension ? Is it automatic ?
Just wondering thanks
And I don't have any criminal history
First DUI ( Under the influence of prescribed meds ) No A...

Can you start a petition to get one teacher fired over another in Ohio?
A teacher in my school was hired for a choir teacher. Another teacher, who was hired after her, was told he was being fired, as they were doing away with one of the 3 music positions. He got mad and ...

I don't know if this was stealing or not?
When I was in 4th grade, I went to a pharmacy store with my mom(like a rite aid, CVS, walgreens, etc.) This is what I remember:
Seeing a mini lip gloss tube on a shelf NOT in the makeup section....

Grounds for wrongful termination lawsuit?
I got fired from my job at Wendy's in October of last year, and the reason they terminated me was labeled "Failure to follow proper cash procedures." What happened was I was signed ...

can you get a pardon on a misdemeanor drug charge in ga to have firearm rights restored or is that right remov?
I was 18 and charged with possion Less than an OZ, Im now 47, Can I never have a firearm lic because of this?...

Should the Congress have used the Civil War amendments to the Constitution to pass civil rights laws . . .?
instead of the Commerce Clause? Would this have been a firmer legal ground on which to base the laws?...

What is the issue regarding Obama's . . .?
Social Security number and Selective Service registration? I saw something about it, but no details....

civil liability for theft?
section 604.14? does this mean i have to pay 604 dollars? i know stupid question. or will i just have to pay 50 dollars until i go to court? it says 50 dollars at this time. and how long do i have to ...

Daughter's name change.......?
My daughter is 13 and wants to change her surname from that of my Ex-husbands to incorporate my maiden name which i am going back to - so it would be {her name} [my maiden name ]-present surname.

If the President or a Senator commits a felony, can they be arrested and removed from office?

Is it a felony to commit fraud in the US.?
If someone claimed to go to a University and have a degree from it, but did not, would that be
a felony fraud?...

Is an employee handbook worth anything more than the paper it is typed on?
We are in California. My husbands job just sent out a memo referencing certain pages in the employee handbook. Yet on other issues that are beneficial to my husband they ignore. Can we hold the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links