Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

Can you work in a United States Post Office if you have been convicted of a felony?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can you work in a United States Post Office if you have been convicted of a felony?

trssho1991
sorry no..its a civial service job...you can't work in gov't if you have a felony...but you can always try - i've know people to get around it

SG Elite
Being convicted of a felony will be difficult to secure any government jobs.

gen. patton
hell, they'll probably make you postmaster general. just tell them you're a liberal. and you were arrested for pilfering the mail.

justbecause23185
Rating
No

Francine M
NO sorry about that.

Francine

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If i am a lawyer, what kind of job can i get at a bank?

Should I go to law school??
I am 23 with a business degree. My uncle who is not married and has no children has a law firm. He wants to give me his office. He currently has 500 clients so it is very successful. If I go to law ...

Is this legal? Is there anyone who has followed instructions completely after getting money grams?
My cousin's sister's nephew's brother, got an email from some dude in Africa, offering a P/T job for recordkeeping for a textile company that sells woven horse hair products all over ...

Can you be denied employment for having a green card?

I work 4 hours PT with a 15 minute break. Now my employer has asked us to take a 1/2 hour break off the clock.
This has now reduced my work hours to 3 1/2. Can he do this?...

Getting laid off? Serious answers please for 10pts?
What are the basics a company thinks for laying off a person?

Obviously the costs are the main reason for the lay off, but when you have 4 hard working people and one of them has to get ...

Whats the legal working age in Nevada?

My bosses are threatening to p-file me for refusing to work on my day off is this legal?

I am 14. Am i legal to work with a working permit?
if so, how or where can i get a working permit?
i'm 14 and is from houston, texas.
or am i already legal to work without a working permit?...

Is this legal?
Is a manager of a store allowed to ban employees from accepting tips from costumers? I work at Carvel, and my boss refuses to let anyone accept tips....

Can my employer deduct $s from my pay without my consent?
I live in the state of CO. While driving a company vehicle I had a fender bender. An oncoming vehicle swerved into my lane and I veered right to avoid it. When I did this I scraped the bumper of a ...

After i quit, my boss refused to pay for my outstanding paid holidays. Is it legal? (working in London)?
Worked for three and half month, Full time, 44 hours a week. No written contract but he mention 21 paid holidays per year. So i am entitled to 6 days paid holiday(took 1 day). His excuse was i ...

Can lawyers get hired as paralegals?
Since the legal job market is so tight, can lawyers get hired as papalegals in order to stay in the legal industry? Or are they overqualified and thus automatically disqualified?...

At my job I received an email through the work email that I felt was inappropriate for the work place.?
It was sent by the assistant manager to a bunch of male employees. http://208.116.9.205/10/
Not sure how I should handle this....

I work for a large supermarket i have been there for 4 mnths will i get sick pay?
i have worked for them since dec 07 and have to take time off sick am i entitled to sick pay or am i gonna be shocked at end of month?
thanks for any help ...

Can I collect unemployment ???
today august 27 i presented to my employer a resignation letter effective on september 23. The company did not allow me to stay till that date so they decided to let me go effective date today, ...

Is a law career for me?
Ever since I took criminal and civil law classes in high school, I knew instantly that I am interested in law. I didn't think about law school back then, I just knew that I want to know more ...

Does degree in busines law through distance education and regular study has same value?

If a job ad shown in newspaper but can’t be found in hiring company, is it a bogus listing intended for H1B?
Recently (May – Aug, 2008), there are many job listings in Detroit’s Sunday newspapers that come from Hewlett Packard. The job requirements are mostly generic (such as gathering requirements, writing ...

I was terminated from my position for being questioned by police at work.?
My co-worker was arrested for passing counterfeit cashiers checks, they came to the job to talk to her she admitted that she knew they were counterfeit and told the police she got them from me. She ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, September 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links