Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

Employers wont hire people from the guard or reserve?
Find answers to your legal question.

Employers wont hire people from the guard or reserve?

I just watch this on 60 minutes. Can anyone tell me why?

Cubs Girl
Rating
I really do not know why. I believe its discriminatory. Maybe some reasons is that a person in the guard will be gone for a long time and they really need someone who is going to be at work everyday when needed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How does this dating process work?
If a 19 year old dated a 14 year old in Europe, what would happen? If they were dating, and the 19 year old guy came 2 the U.S, what would happen?...

Can an employer take away pay?
My mother works at a starbucks in Wisconsin. Well she had her annual review and they gave her good marks. But was told she was at her cap, so she could not get her raise. This was about a month ago. S...

Labor law break hours?
since i worked for my employer i never had any 15mins break. i mean i know my work is not that heavy. i'm allowed to use computer/phone.

but for courtesy most of the time i ONLY take ...

Can someone get in trouble for scamming through the mail?
So this is pretty much a long story short.

I was talking to a girl through myspace who wanted to trade me her macbook for my camera and a cell phone(a good sizes value) I was selling my ...

How do I get started in court reporting for a career?
I have a friend who is a court reporter and she only works when she wants and is always home to meet the kids at the bus stop..I need a job like that! where can I look into court reporting schools ...

What constitutes being "hired" in Missouri?
I was offered a job and given the companies packet of paperwork to fill out. Benefits, payroll, etc. The hiring manager said he would get backs with me regarding a drug test. When he called back, ...

Appeal against dismissal. Job already filled!!?
I was dismissed from my job for gross misconduct on Tuesday 4 November. I have 7 days to appeal, so the time hasnt run out. I am going to appeal as I dont agree with the decision.

However I...

Becoming a lawyer??????
how do i do it,
whats involved

what branches are there?

what do i need as a vce/hsc score

just tell me everything you know

please :)
Additional ...

Are there any jobs out there that are similar to being a lawyer, but do not require obtaining a law degree?
I would love to be a lawyer, and I feel I would be good at it. The only thing is I do not have the time or money to go to school to get my law degree. I am planning on getting my masters and ...

What do I do about this?
I was drug tested (passed) and given and employment packet to fill out, then the job was given to someone else. What are my options here? Legally of ...

Polygraph question..A career im looking foward to trying out for requires a polygraph test i have no problem?
telling the truth but its not really the truth it monitors its like your heartbeat and stuff and sometimes im asked any normal question my heart beat goes faster and ive always had a fast paced ...

Can I still sue? If so what kind of lawyer...To: Lawyers or law school students?
When I was working as a baker for a supermarket I burnt my chin and neck bad due to the unsafe work conditions I had to work with. Its been about 2months and since then I've quit fed up w/ their ...

How do I start my medical law essay?

What kind of job can I get with a ABAA?
What kind of job can I get with a Associates in Business Administration?
please help.
Additional Details
Just a brief list of the top jobs if you can....

Law question....................
Involuntary dissolutions of a corporation may be initiated by the state where a corporation is incorporated. For what reasons would a state initiate dissolution and who else can initiate involuntary ...

Help anybody know of a good criminal deffense lawyer ?
im in need of a lawyer asap. any suggestions in the 46201 area code or the surrounding area ...

Burqaa in the UK why is it legal?

I am from a country which is considered Islamic and every time i visit the UK i see tons of women wearing Burqaa in the streets of England and I find that disgusting and insulting to the B...

Career paths in law i need help?
what course do you start of to become a solicitor and what if you dont meet your colleges entry requirements on alevel law can you study law at a lower ...

Is an LLM in Intellectual Property or Taxation more Useful if you want to work in international business law?
I'm considering completing an LLM after I finish my JD... thing is it takes time and money and I wonder which will make it easier to find a position? What type of work would I expect with each ...

Legal writing help!!!?
i need to write a new client letter and i really need help getting started. Please help. I'm supposed to write to a highly educated woman nancy nelson who wants to deal with attorneys on a very ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, November 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links