Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

How do I know if I'm hired?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do I know if I'm hired?

Ok so i went to target and applied for salesfloor at the kiosk. i got a first interview, then it lead to a second interview. so at the second interview, my interviewer said if it was ok if i did cashier instead because they needed more cashiers. i said.. thats fine. and she said to come back monday at 10am with a paper application filled out that she gave me. i know it seems like i got hired. but these papers looked familiar to me. because i remember filling out these papers when i tried to apply at another target, but they ended up giving me a postcard. so.. how do i know if im hired or not?

Mami
If I have called and ask to go for finger prints, that means I am hired.

CHAR L
Rating
If you are told to come in for an orientation and you are given w2 forms to fill out you are hired .. If it is just a job application you do not have the job yet

Chris
Rating
When you get your first paycheck lol

When you fill out your W-2's and do orientation though

Happy Dad!
Follow the instructions you were given and show up with the completed forms. Many companies require that your application match the job you actually receive so they will probably begin the process of hiring once you pass the test of following simple instructions. Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

In NY, how do you become a court reporter? ?
I already have a BA and have noticed college degrees in this field. I was wondering if there were separate schools to become certified and where they are in the tri-state area....

Can your employer refuse your return to work after injury?
I have recently broke both ankles but i have now been given the O.K. by the doctor to return to work. What are my rights regarding going back to work?...

Spanish or finance with law?
I am doing an LLB and in NZ you normally do another degree at the same time, and they structure it so that it is quicker than doing the two degrees back-to-back.

I am not sure whether to ...

New York City Overtime?
I work at Beach Bums in Queens, New York. I worked one day for 12.5 hours (1:15 AM-1:45 PM) and then actually just yesterday I worked a 16.25 hour shift (4:00 PM-8:15 AM). Aren't you supposed to ...

My mail inbox is not accessible?
When log on to my mail the page that displays mails and the inbox, draft, junk,sent etc failed to ...

Resignation without notice period legal; case?
I was working with a company for 14 months .As i was looking for better job prospects they came to know about this. They stopped my salary and when I objetced to this they harrassed me. I went to the ...

When some times i felt that my superiors?

Another law course question. ?
I made a post earlier on here:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.
The career adviser was looking at ...

Does this sound like a good major for a career as a lawyer?
I have not decided on the type of law I want to study but don't want to do pre-law in college so the major I'm thinking is political science, does that sound like a good major for an ...

Criminal justice career salary??
whats the highest paid position?...

How likely are employers willing to give someone a chance with a prior conviction?
was hired with resume..but havent filled out application with that ...

Does anyone have Paralegal certificate if yes, how has it benefited you?
I am really considering a Paralegal program.I don't know if I should go for the certificate program or the Associates degree.I have been in the medical field for over 12 years and I am ready for ...

Employment issues? ?
I apologize for the length but I need to give a lot of detail to get the help I need. I have been a portrait studio manager for 10 years, recently I changed jobs, I was offered and accepted an ...

I'm from MS and I want to go to law school, and then work in a small firm in a small to medium sized town but?
... but I always hear about how bad the job market is for lawyers. I am an undergraduate at Millsaps College right now and plan on most likely going to the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) Law S...

What are the drawbacks of being a paralegal, legal aid, legal secretary?

My sister got fired for not having a babysitter....?
Sunday, my sister couldn't find a babysitter. I was out of town so I couldn't do it. She does not have any prior disciplinary actions for anything, and has been at the job since November 200...

How much does the NY bar exam cost?
..and is it notoriously difficult? I have studied law in the U.K. and am now thinking of doing the NY bar exams so that I can work as a lawyer in the U.S....

What does the California Labor Law say about working Labor Day?
Are we suppose to get paid double time, is it mandatory or optional for our employers to pay us more for this date. Would really love a proffessional opinion on this .. thank you.......

Do i have to work my notice? will i get paid?
i wanted to leave my job but didn't know how. i got signed off by the dr for 2 weeks,i've been off one, one more to go. i handed in my letter of resignation today saying i resigned as of ...

How do I get unemployment benefits if my employer didn't put money into it in the state of IL?
I worked for my employer for nearly two years. I was let go and went the very next day to apply for benefits until I found a new job position. I went to the unemployment office and it turns out that ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links