Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

I just got out of prison. im trying to find a job. im also a felon. Where can i find a job?
Find answers to your legal question.

I just got out of prison. im trying to find a job. im also a felon. Where can i find a job?

Additional Details
Look im not the one thats the felon. Its a relative that just got out 48 hours ago

robert w
Rating
suggest a visit to the library.
get read understand and act on.
'48 days to work u love' d. miller
'what colour is ur parachute'
good info on ur next stage of life.

Judy
Rating
You're in a tough situation. Do you have a probation officer or someone like that who could give you some leads?

Good luck.

LittleRenay
probably a hotel...

like a fairfield or comfort inn...

most dont do background checks...

good luck getting your life back together! :)

mad_1240
Rating
try working on a auto store or body shop.

jaqster
Rating
it depends on what do want to do. first spend time with "mr. google" asking questions finding out what works in your favor and yes, in your current situation. there are a whole host of women reform programs like carpentry, plumbling, and electrician programs that after a certain length of time plus making available the test for your license. you will be sent out as an apprentice for cabinet maid, to assist in "the hook up" after house construction, condo construction etc. thses fields pay great salaries plus allows you to even market yourself as an independent in time. so you can accomplish being your own women and even explore having your own business where you would market out people on behalf of "your own" company. to me, this is the ultimate because the small business assoc has a wealth of free info us. and though it is a time where finding money is a little funny, life is always good for women. for one thing we are viewed as the lesser of the two evils which is still alright. so whatever your story, its now considered behind you, so dream big, find that thread in the fabric that you claim as yours and work it girl.. god bless you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can i babysit at age 13?
I don't think you need a working permit and I really want to get a summer job. Would babysitting for a 13 year old girl in Illinois(if that state helps) be okay??...

Smoked pot? Any chance i can get a job in the FBI?
So, i'm 16, and there's a good chance of me changing my mind on this but at the moment, occupation as an FBI agent really appeals to me and i've done some research BUT; there's a ...

Who do i contact to complain about shops not opening on time..?
I want to complain about a news agent shop near me that never opens on time, hes supposed to open at 05.00hrs but never dose,hes always about 1/2 hr late and more everyday, the shops run by Asians....

How can I get laid off?
I hate my job but I do not want to just up and quit. I would like to collect unemployment. So my question is how can I get THEM to lay me off? Examples of what I could do would be greatly ...

I was just passed over to go on an international business trip because there would be just 1 man and 1 woman?
Is this normal? I am the head of my publicly traded corporate audit department. We have an overseas office where an audit needs to be completed. I have completed the corporate audit successfully so ...

Is a fifteen year old allowed to work in a commercial kitchen within a restaurant during the school holidays?

Unfair dismissal and an insolvent firm?
Last year i was unfairly dismissed from my job, i put a claim in and won, i was meant to be awarded a good lump sum of money but the firm went bust not long after i was dismissed and that they had no ...

Is there any law that says animals (specifically cats) are not allowed in offices??
The office has adopted a cat but I can't stand animals. The litter box is in the kitchen which we all eat in. I haven't used that kitchen since the cat got here which is totally unfair. M...

Healthcare Issues - Is this legal? Can they do this?
Okay, this question may seem naive and spark politcal commiserating (which is fine by me), but I need a reality check here. I live in California, and I just got a job with a temp agency in a ...

What is the youngest age someone can work?
I am 12 years old and I was offered a job. The job is to make web pages. It would be an individual contract. I would be making webpages and however long it took me, I would get money per hour. Is ...

I'm American with a Law Degree - what are my job options if I want to work in another country?
I'd like to live and work somewhere outside of the US. I have a BS in International Business and a JD. What looks good? If you're reading this and happen to be an employer...let me know if I...

I have a job interview tommorow??
I have a job interview at a small law firm for a receptionist position, what kinds of questions can I expect? I really want to nail this interview. Thanks....

If u get terminated from job?
ok i used to work at old navy and i was terminated for violation of company policy but i wanted to know since gap owns old navy and bananna republic etc stores would gap store hire me since its a ...

For pre-employment drug screens where the hair is tested?
Can an employer legally take hair from any part of the body?...

Questions on becoming a Police Officer?
My husband has two OWIS and a few alcohol tickets from his teen years. He is 26 now and his dream job is to be a Police officer.. He has and is currently taking college classes in Criminal Justice.. W...

Among these 3 profession, Doctor, Lawyer and Teacher, which one you would prefer to be and why?

What can i do about a former employer who stopped payment on my last paycheck?
My former employer owed me about $4600 in Per diem and expenses. I asked him "may I have it? Yes? or No?" He said "no". So I resigned from the company with the idea that NOW he ...

What recourse do I have concerning an "online work at home" SCAM. ?
These people will not leave me alone. They've been calling for the last two months and I keep telling them I'm not interested, take me off the list and stop calling. I got a call last ...

Can I refuse to do a job at work because the equipment I have been provided is inappropriate ? to my health.?
I think I know the answer is definetly yea as we are all responsible for our own health and safety, I have had a serious back injury and can only use upright vacuum cleaners and we have none as they ...

What do i do i stole at my recent employer and cant get a job now but did not get Convicted?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links