Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

Suspended from a job "until further notice means your fired?
Find answers to your legal question.

Suspended from a job "until further notice means your fired?

there's an investigation going on..one of the employees were running their mouths about someone going to jail and basically spreading false information.

there are and is safety concerns involved because there are people calling up to the job threatening this person that one of the store associates spreaded info about and he also knows these people.

the store associate called the police and says heslooking out for the interest of the threatened employee but he is with holding information regarding the individuals who are coming up and making threats because he knows them. this store associate at first claims he didnt know what was going on.but when the police came he said they are from_______. which means heknows who they are. his story keeps changing.

theres an investigation going on and they say shes suspended until further notice but that guy who is aiding the threatning callers and who caused the store conflict is still there
Additional Details
this is Pick N Save, she says the managers werent listening to her whenshe warned them about his ties to the people looking for her..

the store manager automatically took the lead supervisors side and he cleary spreaded the information further complicating things but insist he know nothing about it. there are witnesses who even says they heard him spread the info that is false..

the manager clearly takes his side

Pink
Rating
Do you work for Walmart?

Yeah then the associate was probably only suspended for the investigation. or until the associate comes up with the information. If the person still has questions regarding the suspension she has every right to call or go down and request to speak to the manager. Good luck!

lj1
Rating
It means that you are suspended during the investigation. It only means you are fired if the company decides that you did something wrong. If not, they will have you come back to work. They will then have to pay you for the work you missed while you were suspended.

kapn
Rating
NO........you are suspended until further notice.......the company will get with you when they figure all this out........

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How salaly and hourly wage works.?
I am working on salary wage. Every time I am not in the office for 2 or three hours I am paid hourly, but every time when I work a day more in a payperiod I am paid salary. Do you think that is right?...

Laws for getting paid at work?
if I get sent home after 1 hour work do I get paid for 4 hours? I am full time hourly. I could have sworn I heard this as a law at one point.
Additional Details
I work Mon - Fri 8 hrs ...

Is this contract considered voidable? VERY IMPORTANT!?
I had a contract to care for one child, for a set pay every week. 9 months later they had another child, gave a horrible raise and I quit. The check I received has now been put on hold(unble to cash ...

California overtime law..do i get paid overtime?
I've been reading up on overtime laws..just in case i'm able to get a bit of extra cash in my pocket (hey never know and can't blame me) and was wondering..

I worked tuesday ...

Can any one help me find the right career that best suit me?
My personality

Thoughtful and understanding;
Concern and cares for others;
Good listener;
Social, and sensitive;
Very diplomatic and Enthusiastic;
Honest and ...

Need advice from civil lawyer please?
A family member was attacked raped and then choked with a cord untill she passed out. Perpetrator is 19 and probably does not have a dime to his name. he is being charged with felony csc and ...

Convicted criminal where do I stand in what type of job to persue?
well i am so upset of the recent chain of events that have been happening to me and i don't know what to do and i don't know my options, i am 18 year old graduated high school last june. <...

What is an employer looking for when they run a background check?
I am a CNA (Certified Nursing Asst). I was at an interview and things were going well. Then as I was leaving the interviewer stated I had one more thing to fill out before I was hired. It was a ...

Legal Question: What does PAE stand for? e.g. "Commercial Property Lawyer 3+ PAE minimum"?
What does PAE stand for? e.g. "Commercial Property Lawyer 3+ PAE minimum"

I google'd for 20 minutes but nothing came up, thanks, ...

Labor Law help regarding travel?
Sorry for posting here, but the choices are not many. My husband works for a company which includes alot of travel. However lately every week they send him out of town and he comes home on the ...

Does workcomp cover personal items such as cell phones eye glasses ect if destroyed in a work related accident?
Does work comp cover personal items such as cell phones eye glasses ect… if destroyed in a work related accident? I deliver car parts for Carquest and was driving a company truck when a 16 year old ...

HELP!!! Being reassigned Day Shift Supervisor....?
A little history, I am in law enforcement - more specific I am a supervisor of a 911 emergency center assigned to night shift (my preference).
Because of some recent problems I had (personal) ...

I want to study to become a lawyer, but i'm really shy...?
When asked a question in class my mind just goes blank...
Should i still study for it?
And how can i stop being shy?

As an alternative, are there any lawyer jobs in which i ...

Is a college degree earned in prison worthless?
There are lots of felons that earn a college bachelors degree in prison, do their degrees actually help then get a job when they get out?...

My daughter been out for a knee injury she got on her job since 6/08?
she going to have her second knee operation in a few weeks. her job told her if shes not back by 11/15 she will lose her job. what can she do to prevent this. just go back to work and do the best she ...

What is the meaning of the word "pursue", when used for legal purposes?

What kind of attorney is needed for possible law suit for failed business venture?
We're in California:

a friend of mine rec'd an email with an invoice for $17,500 from a former boss.

In the email, he states that my friend agreed verbally to 50/50 ...

Looking for a job in the travel industry is traverus, liberty legal agency or a scam?

What job can I get with felony convictions?
Should I go back to college and finish my degree? I have 4 felony convictions. One was from when I was 17 I was convicted of selling marijuana. I made a bad decision to get a ride home from somebody I...

If you work a seasonal job and are on probation. Can you still collect unemployment?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links