Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

What happens to your pension if your get terminated from a job?
Find answers to your legal question.

What happens to your pension if your get terminated from a job?

Squat1
Rating
You need to look at your SPD (Summary Plan Description). it will answer all your questions regarding Vesting, etc.

Gem
Depends on the policies and procedures of the company.

Also depends on if you are "fully vested" or not in your pension.

Not enough info to help you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Not adhereing to 30 days notice period while resigning will forefit gratuity amount?
After 10 years of continuous service, a person resigns and is unable to complete 30 days of notice period service after resignation. However completing 10 days in notice period, will the employer ...

Does anyone know where to get monthly subscription to lexus for paralegal student?

What is the email i-d of president of USA?

Any Court Reporters Out there Need a Great Proof Reader?
Contact me here on Yahoo if you need a proof reader. Doing so for a few friends in NY, all through the computer, using documents and audio tapes. My prices are competitive! Look forward to working ...

Did I get unfairly treated at this free clinic?
I went to a free clinic today with a friend of mine. I wasn't in any pain, but I did have a concern with my health. My friend did have a pain. We waited outside the clinic since 5 A.M, 2 hours ...

Should I be worried about this?
Ok so in october 08 I went and got a tax loan with the agreement that I would file my taxes with this company and they would take what I owed from that. A month later I had to make the decision to ...

What the consequences of shoplifiting of $220 value of merchandise?
I'm 20 years old. I stole $220 value of merchandise from The Bay today. What's going to happen to me? How should I talk while I'm on the court? I'm at Waterloo, Canada.
Thank ...

Pros and cons for a doctor and lawyer?
what should i become? details please....

What does "Do not disclose marijuana convictions (felony or misdemeanor) that are more than 2 years old." mean?
its something really important i need to know what all this means.
for real. dont be rude. i just need to know! as soon as possible.
Additional Details
iM SO STUPID!! LOL. BUT THANK ...

Lawyer's only or paralegals?
Okay, ex only came 5 times to visit the kid's since January 1st, 2008.

He wants joint custody back and unsupervised visits.

How likely would he get that when he has nothing ...

What's your experience of Employment Tribunals ?
This question is for claimants. Did you have representation ?
What was the outcome ? General feelings about the whole procedure
from start to finish....

Is it legal in NSW to be fired because you instructed your employer that you are looking for another job?
I have been having issues with getting my wages from work, for the last two weeks my wages has been a week late each. During this time I was charged over $130 in fees for being late with bills ...

How do I sue my job for alot of money?
Yeah I hate my job, the people are so awful and mean to me. The boss and the coworkers are so awful. They treat me with no respect.

I ask someone to help me out in the job, and they ...

I really need help w this law question?
I'm trying to understand case citetation:

Look Kearney v. Loverjoy, 777 P.2d 1024 (Cal. 1993)

Thats what the book gives you the only thing missing is i didnt ...

Does social services have issues with children sleeping in the living room and not having rooms?

Additional Details
for either, but if they sleep in pull-outs, not on the floor in the living ...

When a reporter makes a mistake in a magazine article, you can run a correction; but when a health care worker?
Accountability, Responsability and RI...

What should i be? journalist or lawyer? I am gemimi.?

How can a company pay its employees half-time pay when they work over 40 hours?
A company in South Florida, Oasis Outsourcing, is used by a lot of companies to handle their employees and their benefits. This company supposedly has an exception to where they can legally get away ...

I hv cmpltd B.L in India.Can i practice law in New Zealand? If no wat r all the other job oppurtunities there?
Also tell me the procedures to enrol as a lawyer in New Zealand....

What to do if you have been unfairly fired?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links