Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

What is a good field to go into that is quick, good paying and easy?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is a good field to go into that is quick, good paying and easy?

I like investigating and research and talking legal stuff. But I want to find something that is good paying and doesn't require a lot of schooling. I want something that will let me make a difference in a person's life and maybe save a life. I do security now and on my sapre time I have worked on a criminal case . Like preparing for clemency, appeals, writing the Govenor for a Commutation of Time and such. I really liked doing that but wanted it to be more investigative and more leway to get accaess to records and such. Kind of like a paralegal but more like an investigator. I want to get all up in people's buisness and then report it all to another person that will either help the other person or solve a crime. I am a little strange but that is my passion. However, all I have is a GED

You ask, I answer
Rating
if there was such a thing, i would be doing it. go to college, at least for an Associates degree.

Gerald
Dear Passionate Southern Comfort...Your goals and dreams are in place --- How are going to accomplish this goal???.. You may not like school but you have to swallow that attitude and get started doin classes... I am a security officer and I know the hours are boring... Now bring the books on post and study.and get paid... the GED that is all you will have... Get started.......

Brenda Z
Look in your yellow pages for Private Investigator training. It sounds like you would make a good one :)

nowhereuare
Rating
You can be a Certfied Nursing Assistant and make about $13 an hour with very little training. It takes about two weeks and usually the hospital will train you for the job. Very much in demand.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Am I entitled to back wages?
I work for the University I attend. I was due an evaluation for a longevity raise of $0.50 at the beginning of this semester. I informed my direct supervisor and she told me that she was "...

Good letters to laywers about not doing their job?
Hied an attorney,gave her over 50,000 and she has done nothing,trial iscomming up soon and i don,t have enough money to hire a new one,Help
Additional Details
prenuptial,deposition,...

14.00 an hour good?
I live in wisconsin i have been hired as a administrive assistant 14.00 an hour i have one son i hope to advance in the company as a insurance agent when i pass the exam which is totaly seperate from ...

What can i recieve a AA in and make good money with a felony?
Hello I am a 27 year old single mother of 3 living in Houston TX and I am currently in school taking the basics. I have a felony theft charge on my record and I want to get a good paying job. Does ...

Is legal for my emplower to lower my hourly wageeven if I been in the company for more than 10 yrs?
Can My employer lower my wage?...

The legal question is why should anyone be allowed to fire someone without certain channels for them...?
Why is it allowed in the U.S. to fire someone.... for a "bogus-reason" & "NOT" go thru many channels... to let them go.... as they do to hire someone... This should be ...

How can I sue my employer by myself.?
How can I sue my employer for discrimination? I don't have any lawyer....

How long should I wait to accept a job offer?
I'm a law student who has been looking for a summer job . Today I found out that I'm hired at a great place (unpaid) that I wouldn't mind working at at all. On the other hand, I ...

On job applications, does this instance need to be listed as I crime I was convicted of?
In 2005, less than a month before I turned 21, I got cited for underage drinking. I went to court and payed a fine.

On job applications, there's always a question similar to "...

Legal working holidays?
im working from 6pm on new years day until 6am 2nd jan, jst wondering if its legal for me to be at work....

How much trouble would I get in if...?
If I applied for unemployment benefits and kept attending college full time, but did not tell them that I'm attending college when I apply, what will happen if they find out? The reason I'm ...

Im 16 trying to get a job?
what are the hours i can work
&
is there a labor law on how late i can work?
if so how late can i work?
Additional Details
i live in new york....

Auto insurance reimburses lost time at work, HR refuses to complete form?
Assume the following facts:

Person gets in auto accident, his fault, and misses work the next day for 6 hours for a medical evaluation (he is paid by the hour). His insurance company ...

How long can an employer go back on criminal convictions?

Whats the best state in the US to practice law if you want a nice quiet life?
Im looking for a nice town - not too quiet or remote - not with too many lawyers - like New York or washington cause it seems it would be tough getting a job in these places.

Whats the ...

Are there any jobs in the law sector that would allow me to move from Britain to America?
I'm studying law at the moment, but obviously I know that the legal system is very different in America, are there any jobs in which you could transfer from one system to the other with minimal ...

Is it legal to have access to everyone in a company's job descriptions?

Additional Details
I was wondering about the legality not if i thought it should or shouldn't be... Thanks for your input but "why not" does not really do anything in ...

Could someone tell me how old, and how much education you need to become Loss Prevention Associate in Walmart?

Which Law field has the most opportunities in terms of jobs?
Any type of information regarding this subject as well as details on this will be appreciated....

NJ Employment Law?
I was wondering if anyone knew if it was legal to fire an employee via telephone? I live in NJ and have done the research, but can't find the answer. I have heard that an employee cannot be ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links