Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

What job category do "filing clerks" fall under?
Find answers to your legal question.

What job category do "filing clerks" fall under?

Squat1
Rating
Administrative support

Riaz
one catagory above jobs that involve asking "Do you want fries with that" and one below jobs that involve data entry.

Always Believe in God!!
Rating
Hi there i have found one site while searching online that will knock you off your feet,you can make more money on it then any other site, out there you can actually make a full time income for this one site and it is free to join and work on.Nothing beats that one i tell you any way,Here is the link.I know they pay as i have been paid over 400$ + an Ipod Shuffle From Contest I won,So check it out, do some offers and make some cash http://homebiznuss.com/livejobs.html (you can also work there part time or Full Time).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What will happen to my holiday pay that i haven't taken due to sickness?
My new holiday entitlement starts 31st of march and i have 15 days left from the previous year. Thank you....

If you get hurt on your job ,how many hours do you need before you can collect Workman's?
i got my index finger smashed at work and had to have surgery where they put in a pen....

Legal question regarding evidence?
Is there anything you can do if you ask your lawyer to get video of your false arrest and he does not do it?

Now you may not be able to bring suit against the other parties? Or ...

Telephone harrassment by co worker?
I am a female who works overnight with all guys, Recently I have been having a problem at work with a co-worker. He lives nearby me and expects rides to and from work, I also feel pressured by my ...

Proceedure for non contested divorce in Washington state?
My husband and I filed a non-contested divorce filed on 12-15-08.
WE have the impression filing is all we had to do as no one said we need to go to a court date etc. I signed a paper saying I am ...

What procedure must the court take to get legal guardianship over an elder?

Terminate employment?
ok. There is this employee who is carrying rumors trying to form a sort of "mutiny " against the foreman. This employee and the foreman were engaged in an argument. The next day he began ...

Is it legal to build a internet site that defames someones Business?
Can your buisness competition start a website, use a picture of you, your name and the name of your company for the sole purpose of shoveling dirt? I know it would be somewhere in the family of ...

Can someone explain in detail the difference between paralegals, legal assistants, and legal secretaries?
What are the differences/similarities of the jobs: paralegal, legal secretary, and legal assistant?...

What is the legal break allowance when working nightshift? ?

How long did it take you before you were assigned work in a new job?
I started a new job on Monday. I was just given some documents to read up on and for the rest of the week was not given any tasks, I was reading and preparing myself for the job. When I asked them ...

I live in California and will commute to a job in Oregon.?
I need to know if i need some kind of out of state work permit to work in Oregon but still live in California....

How do I find an attorney that specializes in offshore longshoreman in a work comp. injury?
I live in the state of California and have been told that because I was injured leaving an offshore platform it falls under a different work comp laws because its in federal waters. I'm running ...

What kind of law practicing pays the most?
I'm considering being an attorney and just wanted to know what kind of attorney gets paid the most (on average)....

What are the laws on 14 year olds working?
Basically that ^ ^ ^ Like watriessing?
Additional Details
How do you get a working permit?...

3 years on the job and i stil get half pay. Know a lawyer?
Hi, i've been employed at a major worldwide manufacturing company and i've been at my current position for 3 years and am still getting half the pay and benefits of others that have been ...

Parole Officer background checks?
Is a credit check a part of the background check for Parole Officers? I have an interview for a position as a PO scheduled for tomorrow and due to a job loss, my credit rating is bad. I was wondering ...

Smoking pot and potential random drug tests, does synthetic urine work?
The company I work for randomly does drug tests... although, i've never been tested, I would like to smoke once in a blue moon, so can I use synthetic urine to beat the test, if it's really ...

Which are the best law firms in Birmingham, AL?
I am looking for legal internships with private firms which might pay well. I go to school nearby but am not a resident if Birmingham, what are the best law firms in Birmingham, AL?...

What are the penalties and my legal options for my employer editing my time clock?
I currently manage a family owned restaurant and recently noticed that mine and another employees clock-in/clock-out times had been edited by the owners so that we did not reach overtime hours. The ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, December 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links