Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Legal Jobs

Why is a good salary important in a job?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why is a good salary important in a job?

Kitty
Rating
So you can support yourself and your family.

Susan R
Rating
what you term as a good salary is just of now. 6 months down the line you will realize that the salary is no longer good enough. If you start off with a -not-so-good salary you will have to make do with it for a long time before you get a review. Do you plan on meeting your needs with your salary on a monthly basis? Do you plan on saving? Do you plan on retiring one time? See what answers you get on these questions then act wisely.

Schmoke and a pancake?
Rating
Huh? What kind of question is that? DO you like having a roof over your head? Three meals a day? Walking-around cash? Appreciation for your hard work? Then you already have your answer.

LoVeStOnEd
A good salary is important in a job for more reasons than one! You need to support youself and your family. If you have kids you need to be able to send them to school and college maybe. If you don't have money because you get a poor salary, your kids will be missing out on their education. You need the basic needs and a house! I mean, where are you going to get all of that money? From a job. If you don't get a great pay, than you won't be able to buy the things that you need to live. You will end up living on the streets and begging!

Another reason is, what if you work REALLY hard at something you do, and don't get paid well AT ALL! You know you need to be earning more money. A good salary is important when you are doing something well and earning your money! Doesn't it make you feel really good when you work hard at something you love AND earn money? It is a double win!

Salinda M
Rating
Salary is a ruler to measure how important you are in a company.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Employer stated I quit, but I never said that what now?

Who makes more, a lawyer working for the DA or a defence attorney???

I have a fenoly which is ten years old for controlled substance?
how do i get it expounged and will it afecct me from practiing i am a psyc. major want to do clinical will i get licenced with this on my record....

OK i want to apply for a job at Rite Aid, so I called the Rite Aid employment number and answered questions...
I Answered all of the questions saying i have never been convicted of any crime, I have never done drugs, etc AND AT THE END OF THE CALL IT SAYS I DONT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION!!!...

Is this considered retaliation at my place of work?
So 6 months ago I requested to my supervisor that I needed to step down to focus on my personal and family issues as I found out my mother had terminal cancer. Well, unfortunately I allowed him to ...

I need some legal advice, please?
I have this 600 dollar keyboard.. I used to play but I was going through a crisis for a while so I wasn't playing at the time. My brother took the keyboard WITHOUT ASKING ME and brought it to ...

Is my boyfriend's employer allowed to hold money?
My boyfriend is a plumber, who does strictly new homes, he started as an hourly and now his employer is changing to piecework. However, the employer wants to hold money from his pay in case ...

Do employers really have the right to treat employees however harshly they want?
Obviously I'm not talking about physical abuse, but what about emotional abuse? I've had bad experiences with bosses yelling and screaming and throwing things over such stupid nonsense and ...

What type of jobs can you get if you study law?
thinking about studying law but I'm not sure of the jobs which i can get to do with law. can somebody name me them and explain what the job is about? do you have to go university to study law?<...

Is it legal to record someone?
9 months ago I quit from working at this hotel because i knew the manager will fire me due to losing some important keys. After quiting i tried different location of that hotel and about 10 of them ...

Is there a legal word for this?
if you don't want your name released for something?

like you got into a car accident and they wanted to put it on tv. but you tell them not to say your name or show your picture or ...

What happens if i don't work my notice?
i am a bit fed up with my job and am looking for something different. but i have to give 4 weeks notice which i think is going to get in the way of things a bit. does anyone know what can happen if ...

Math used for being a Lawyer?
I am doing a math project and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the following information:

Some types of math used for being a lawyer:

and

How often would you ...

Question...is it legal to give a long term employee a % of their vacation pay?
The non-profit company I have been working for several years (7+) is closing due to financial issues and government cut backs. They are even considering bankruptcy. We were informed that we would not ...

Can a 12 year old get a job somewhere? in Louisana anyway?

Is it legal for employers to reject job-seekers because they have piercings or tattoos?
It doesn't seem fair to be rejected for your appearance. Is this an urban myth or fact?...

Is this legal ,terminated because would not go to a seminar after hours and not getting paid.?
I was fired because I did not go to a seminar after hours that I was not getting paid for my boss said that it was mandatory but I am would be getting paid for going. There was no notice of the ...

Why r u quiting your previous job?
If ur HR (interviewer) asks this question. When ur are going to similar job interview in a new company....

Can you get a law degree from law school in less than three years?
I am curious if any body has gotten their law degree in less than three years of law school....

Help - I cant find a job, what is wrong with me?
I have been a legal secretary for las 3 years and left my last job because of harassment issues. I am loosing confidence in myself and I dont know what I am doing wrong. I am a bubbly, professional ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links